Author Topic: Owls of Ga'Hoole (Wolves of the Beyond, too!)  (Read 5209 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: Owls of Ga'Hoole (Wolves of the Beyond, too!)
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 12:31:04 pm »
lol yes.

Now I must wait for the next books to come in because my library doesn't have them.  Now I have to read/listen to (Of topic) Eragon which isn't like Guardians of Ga'hoole at all but I really like it.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 12:34:22 pm »
I used to read wolves of the beyond but when I tried the guardians I got hooked.  I am on the shattering so please but a spoiler warning on things.  My favorite owl is Digger I honesty dont know why.  Maybe because Borrowing Owls are so cute.

me too ^.^ when I first found out about the book series, I was addicted immediatly. I love how they show owls having sorta humanish intelligence, and how they interract with the tree, as in, using everything on it, but not too much, and carering for it. I really  like this book series, and has actually inspered me to start my own wolf storie, based on the same kinda thing (startings of it should be somewhere in the storys forum) but Im not too far in it, I have thought out the wolf 'advanced civilisation' everything up to the name, which I just cant think of. but I am still think of whats gonna happen next.
so anyway, thanks Kathryn Lasky for a wonderfull book and great insperation!

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 09:51:38 pm »
Yus, let's all thanks Kathryn! :D