Author Topic: The City Pack. :Literate: Open & Accepting.  (Read 13313 times)

puppy09

Re: The City Pack. :Literate: Open & Accepting.
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2013, 03:24:11 pm »
@Taylor: Ok, no problem! Come back soon! :)

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2013, 05:25:08 pm »

Strong

Strong came out the pin (or den). He went back to the area that he settle the sausages. The young male nodded when Sam walked away with a few of the food in his mouth. Strong smiled and two himself and the just for Lexie. Strong quickly ran into the Hunter's Pin and settle in with his sausages and began eating without distribution. Strong was so Devi with sweet scent of Hots Dogs. It's been awhile he had those, but now he's back with them! Slowly as he ate without rushing,so he can be full besides being starved to death.

Minuter later, Strong was finish was one hot dog, and began nipping on the second one, slowly as can be. -Short-

puppy09

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2013, 06:15:49 pm »
Thrill: Can you keep Sky active to please?

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2013, 07:11:45 pm »

Sky

(Sorry) Sky woke after everyone else. She had a big day yesterday she have ever experienced.Sky quickly rose to her paws as a slight yawn came out. "Ooh, what another day" she whispered to herself, crawling out the pin. When she came out the pin, the scent of sausages came through her nose. The she dog body started to quiver and her stomach starting to growl. "Is that sausages" she tilted her head, going closer to the smell of fresh food. When she reached, she saw Lexie there with her tongue lolling out. She smiled,"Morning,Lexie. How are you? Say, may I have one" she smiled, looking at the sausage.  Then looked her way to the hunter's pin then back to Lexie. "Is everything okay with you and Strong" she asked, then exchanging glancing at Sam's and Sophie's den. "Hm..I going to check on Sophie" she commented, then left Lexie alone again.

When Sky reached, she barked on the Alpha's entrance, giving respect besides bragging in..And that would be rude. -short-

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2013, 05:58:44 am »

Sophie lay her head on her paws, and watched her mate lye next to her. "Hey Sophie," He barked, and Sophie lifted her pale head. "Hey Sam," She replied, her tail wagging slightly. "I'm fine, nothing yet..." She felt worried, but excited at the same time. She watched him walk out, and suddenly a lovely, meaty smell filled her nostrils. Yes! Sausages! She thought, her tail whipping faster!

Soon, the Duck Tolling Retriever came back, two hot dogs in his parted jaws. Her eyes followed the hot dogs, as they lay in front of her. She looked at Sam with a smiley look, and she then looked at her Hot Dogs. She parted her jaws, and started to snack on the juicy meat. When she finished one hot dog, she licked her lips, and started on the other one.

After the hot dog, she looked at Sam with a adoring look. "Thanks Sam," She put her head on her paws again...

((I don't know how to say this... But she started to have her pups? xD))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2013, 09:49:53 am »
I have been watching this RP for awhile now and I would love to join ^^ I would gladly RP as someones pup once some are born :3)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 06:09:24 pm by Auriakuri »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2013, 06:29:04 am »
You can rp as Sophie's.. Maybe you can rp 2, cause I want to be one :P But maybe WeirdFloof will come back... To tell you!))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2013, 03:59:32 pm »

❃Lexie❃
Lexie watched out the den as the pack began to gather their food, her mouth watering as the tasty scent of sausages filled the air. Strong padded out from the den and walked over the sausages bending down and picking a few up, turning he headed back to the den. Lexies tail wagged as her mouth watered even more as a smile grew on her face slightly.
Strong dropped the sausages infront of her as she gave him a smile "Thanks, Strong!" she barked with a smile on her face as he lay on the ground and tucked into the fresh meat as the scent of the hot dogs filled the den.
Her stomach growled once more as she dipped her head down and began to tuck into her hot dog, the sweet taste made her smile 'Its been a while since ive had a hot dog' she thought to herself as she shortly started on her 2nd sausage. -quite short-

(Sorry i havent been active ive been so busy, but i should be more active now :D)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

puppy09

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2013, 06:13:45 pm »
((Auriakuri: Yes, I would love that! And Huskies you can roleplay as one, if you want Auri, I can roleplay as one if you just want one, but I don't mind if I have none or one. Thanks!))

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2013, 06:18:33 pm »
I could only play as one x.x I would have trouble trying to post for two)

Visit my Deviantart!