Wolfname:Scar
Male or female: Male
How old: 6
Personality: gets pissed easily and is strong, brave and protective
are you in other packs: I thought i was >.>
How active are you: 8
what rank and why: Warrior, because i can fight, i thought you knew that >.>
Do you promise to obey rules: No because you didnt so neither will i >:[
~Courage doesnt always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice in the back saying ill try again tomorrow~

Offline Siyra

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Lost in the world as a spirit...
    • View Profile
    • Light Frost Pack
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2011, 02:59:57 am »
Lol thanks for the complememts Scar, however that is why I quit this pack because of Light Frost Pack's rule about not beening in another pack. There is other reasons... but why list them?

Offline FootballHERO

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2011, 01:04:38 pm »
SO that UR pack doesnt get PO'd at u
~Courage doesnt always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice in the back saying ill try again tomorrow~

Offline Siyra

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Light Frost Pack
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2011, 04:36:58 pm »
I know where you are going... But yes, when the rule came out, I would of felt bad if they knew that I was running another pack... So I am letting Hawk (Alpha male) to contiue this pack if he wants. If I could, I would of deleted this topic a long time ago but I can't when people already posted on it.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
Re: ฿łἇç₭ €ɍɏȿϯął Ᵽᾆçҝ
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2011, 08:15:50 pm »
Ah,this sounds much like a good pack to join.
Too bad,Shadows,that you cannot run this pack. It seems like it will get alot of attention.

Username: FlatSoda

NickName : SuaveDog

Wolf name: Rebecca

Male or Female: Female
How old your wolf is : 2+3/4 years.

Personality: Rebecca is docile;however,she can be a bit 'devilish'(as in snappy.),which ads a unique feature of her appearence;a small nick in her ear.

Are you in other packs? If so please name them: One of my other chars,SixFlags,is in the Blue Mirage pack. Sadly,its only me and BlueNote.

How active are you? 10-1 : 5,perhaps 4 in the near future,because I am applying for a job at the SPCA

What rank do you want and why?: A medicine wolf,but it doesn't matter if its alpha/beta/ect.
I think I should be a medic because I know about 5/7ths of the herbs in the wolf AND warrior cats world.

Do you promise to obey all rules and the pack's ways?: I promise by my old auntie's socks.

Do you have any questions about this pack?: I have a simple question; Where do we live? A desert,a forest,what?

ALFALFA
Used to prevent tooth decay.

ALOE VERA
Use the gel inside of leaves to cure skin problems or burns.

ASH (TREE)
New shoots are to be eaten, and chewed and applied to the bit of an Adder or Viper to stave off the effects of its poisoned bite.
Keys (seeds) of the Ash tree may also be consumed to fight the pain caused by a stitch in the side.

BORAGE
Leaves and Roots should be consumed to stave off fevers. Seeds and leaves should be consumed by the nursing Queen to increase available milk.
Borage should never be used dried, only green.

BURDOCK
Leaves may be chewed and applied to wounds that are clear of infection to speed healing.
 Roots may be chewed and applied to a wound to draw infection from it. Especially good for rat bites.

CATCHWEED
Burrs can be used to help hold treatment onto a cat.

CATMINT (CATNIP)
Leaves and Flowers can be used to relive congestion and coughs. Used to counter greencough and whitecough. Usually found near twoleg places.

CELADINE
Used to strenghten weak eyes.

CHAMOMILE
Leaves and Flowers may be consumed to sooth a cat and add to their physical strength.

CHERVIL
The juice of the leaves are used for infected wounds, and chewing the roots helps with bellyache.

CHICKWEED
If there is no catmint around, it is a good substitute to counter greencough.

COBWEBS
Gathered and pressed into wounds to stop bleeding. Generally only used with wounds that risk bleeding heavily as they can cause increased risk of infection.

COLTSFOOT
The leaves are eaten to reduce shortness of breath.

COMFREY
Used when healing broken bones.

DAISY LEAVES
If chewed into a paste, can be a useful remedy for aching joints.

DEATHBERRY (DEADLY NIGHT SHADE)
Berries, or any other part of the plant, when consumed will kill the cat who swallows if they are not given immediate help, and even then they may not always be saved.

DOCK
The leaf is chewed and applied to scratches to soothe them. Also can make a cat's fur slippery to help her out of tangles such as in a bramble bush.

DRIED OAK LEAF
Used to stop infections.

ECHINACIA
Used to ease infection.

FERNS
Used to clean out wounds.

FEVERFEW
Leaves can be used to reduce fever, in addition to being consumed to aid against colds and stomach ailments.

GOLDENROD
The poultice of this is for healing wounds.

HONEY
Used to sooth the throat. Particularly good for smoke inhalation.

HORSETAIL
The leaves are chewed up and applied to infected wounds.

JUNIPER
Berries ease the stomach and can serve as a counter poison. Leaves are used to ease coughs and other respiratory problems.

LAVENDER
Leaves & flowers are particularly good when eaten for easing pains in head and throat, and curing fever. Inhaling the sent of fresh flowers can also calm the nerves.

MALLOW
use to soothe the belly

MARIGOLD
Leaves and Flowers should be consumed to relieve chills.
Leaves and Petals can be chewed and placed on wounds to prevent infection.

MOUSEBILE
Bile from the liver of the common mouse may be harvested and used to kill stubborn fleas and ticks.

PARSLEY
Used to stop the flow of a queen's milk.

POPPY (WILD)
Seeds can be consumed to remove pain and aid is sleep.
Flower heads should be consumed together to relive continuous coughs.
Petals and Leaves should be chewed to aid in sleep and improve resting

^

THE REST ARE TO BE MEMORIZED AND LEARNED.

Offline Siyra

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Light Frost Pack
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2011, 11:30:12 pm »
Sorry Rebecca, but this pack is not active or in use any more. So the pack is not taking any more members.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2011, 12:50:16 pm »
[limegreen] Thats okay. XD.

It did seem like a good one,though.

Offline FootballHERO

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2011, 07:54:58 pm »
Light Frost Pack is a good one WOO! Shadow runs that pack so come join if u want Rebecca

_why do i still read this topic_