Author Topic: What do you think about TLK players?  (Read 10790 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
What do you think about TLK players?
« on: April 27, 2013, 01:43:08 pm »
I was surprised this wasn't up here,but I recently rped with some TLK players,and they weren't as bad as people claim.List your opinions on TLK players and what you think can be improved about them to make them more....trustworthy(I can't find the word)... players.

ThrillexForLife

Re: What do you think about TLK players?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 01:52:22 pm »
What I think about TLK..-- What does TLK even means? Anyway, I mostly see them in Bonfire and I think there annoying because there always roleplaying about Lion King. I understand Lion King is a good movie, but are they extremely addicted to that..I was kinda addicted to that when I was a baby, but no. Ermm TLk in my opinion needs to do something different. No offense, it's annoying because so many people be playing as Nala and the other people be like. "Hey! I had Nala character first" (etc) And I'm thinking like what..And also so many people be acting like Simba..The the the Nala characters be on top of him.. >.> Weird people.. That's all for now. (I think TLK means to be in Lion King?)

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 02:01:42 pm »
I think ''roleplaying'' as The Lion King characters and just fine.
I would have to say the only thing I hate about it is how people abuse it.

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

Offline Chyre

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 02:04:31 pm »
I dunno actually. I'm sure most of them are normal people and are not crazily addicted (I hope I spelled that right) to TLK. In my opinion, as soon as they start this "I had Scar character first", "I look way more like Mufasa then you do", "Hey sparkledog, get out of here, you make us sick, this is Simba's kingdom" stuff they're annoying and.. well.. bad. But otherwise I have nothing against them, let people roleplay =)

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 02:35:46 pm »
TLK rpers are fine for me. I doesn't bug me because mostly they are in Bonfire and let them be there. But well sometimes it gets really annoying when they start arguing who is who and have way too much drama over there. Anyways they are fine with me until they don't overreact and the rp wouldn't come a big drama mess.
shhh noone knows me

Offline Nyancatgirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Haven't been online in ages...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 02:40:21 pm »
-shrugs- It's cool. But, so many people start arguing then a dramatic fight breaks out then someone gets banned and no one's happy. I don't get it really why people are so addicted to TLK..I like TLK 1/2 because that was the funniest movie when I was smaller.
????
???

Keep in touch on instagram(@neh.cole) incase you knew me as Nyancatgirl

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 03:18:15 pm »
Everyone always says that they're all iliterate and annoying, and sometimes, sure, but others can be really literate! "Don't judge a book by it's cover." I saw a Simba doing paragraph posts with words I don't even know XD

I rp TLK alot, because Ghinjo (My TLK lion) Is the first character I see once logging in. I do hate how it's right there where the TLK people and mate centers come so you get killed by lag....

But they're not annoying. When there's two Vitanis, obviously you don't want to rp with a bunch of them. And some people loose their temper if the other character doesn't leave....

But it seems that if ANYONE makes a TLK character even once, they're automatically hated by the community. But they can rp as whatever they want, if you're not happy with it, turn off local or go to South Pole. Some of their  names also state they rp TLK, but they really don't.

Yeah, don't judge me.... I do like to RP TLK. I enjoy fighting as long as people don't powerplay. And also, not many people do rp TLK1. You see Ziras, Kiaras, Vitanis, etc. not cub Simba and Mufasa very often.
 I have a feeling someones going to quote me and then start raging at me until I delete my character.. T.T And pfft, long post, I'm sorta addicted to TLK XD

MyDarkSide13

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2013, 03:20:39 pm »
They surly aren't bad or annoying people, but I for one do not like when people take characters from books, movies, or shows because in my opinion it shows no creative and unique interest. Sorry if this offends ANYONE!!! I promise I am only saying my opinion on it, I love lion players. I have my own (Ryo) so I am not saying I dislike lion players.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 03:22:48 pm by Dark »

Offline LiesUnderOath

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Accidentially intentional.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2013, 03:57:32 pm »
I've roleplayed as TLK myself a couple times. :P
I don't think they're all that bad, or annoying, unless there's more than one of a certain character on at the same time. This is when the fighting and powerplaying starts.

Other that that, the only thing that bugs me is when they abuse the characters. For example, making a char named 'Kiara's bestfriend', or 'Kovu's sister'. Those characters weren't in the movies, or the books, and it just kills the roleplay for me. If the character was theorized to be in the movie (like Dotty and Spotty, or Kopa), that doesn't effect much, but taking a lion and adding all the tags just to be included in a TLK roleplay seems kind of ridiculous to me. .-.

Offline Larka98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Old school retired player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2013, 04:06:31 pm »
I don't mind then appart from you get several 'reals' or 'officials'. That always gets on my nerves I must say
Old school retired player who occasionally comes in for a peek