Author Topic: ||The fight goes on...|| RP||| Open and looking for members!||  (Read 7565 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: ||The fight goes on...|| RP||| Open and looking for members!||
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2013, 05:51:23 pm »
Sorry I haven't been on. Depression was over active at the time.))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2013, 10:12:54 am »
(I WANNA JOIN!!! If I had registered earlier, this rp would have been super active...)

Name:  Kat
Nicknames:  uh, not really
Appearance: Short brown hair, in the front pushed to the right side, dark green hoodie, blue jeans, white sneaks, and carrying (or wearing) dark green cap
Voice: an alto female (I don't know any female actors with her voice)
Personality: very nice and friendly, curt when slightly irritated, wrathful when very angry
Past: had a normal life. She went to school, high  school, then college, and then graduated.
Family: Anne Gillies, Marcus Rector (mother, father)
Lover\BF\GF\Crush\ect: Ben (I'm not rping him)
Job: She has a job with a professor
RP password: Look out he is coming for you
Other: Don't go around googling the names because they can get yourself killed ^^

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2013, 10:29:29 am »
Welcome to the RP! you two can start RPING if you wish n.n i'm still working on my app (yeah i'm slow) i'll ya as soo as I can :) _floofs_
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2013, 06:04:00 pm »
((Alright. ^^))

The girl sighed as she stood on top of an old, decrepid building that was almost sure to fall, if she weighed more than just 150 pounds. She was polishing one of her blades, making sure to clear it of blood and grime, and search for any breaks so she could sharpen it. The other was beside her, leaving a reflection of ligt on the wall beside her. Every now and then, she raise her head slowly to see what was making certain noises, but then she'd turn back to her katana.
     Everytime she ran the block of lead against it, something within the blade made a certain hissing noise. She'd respond with a quiet voice. "What is it, Hebi...?" She'd whisper, only having something from within the other blade make a random noise. "You too, Tori...? Hmm... it must be that day..."
     She sighed and placed the blade named Hebi in its sheath, and sat quietly, staring up at the sky. Suddenly, the familiar song she placed as her ringtone could be heard as it echoed through the streets. The calming song by Gackt, a once popular musician, Secret Garden... She growled as she answered it. "What is it now Professor...?"
      "I need you to get something for me, love." the sound of an elder man could be heard on the reciever. She knew this voice... it was her current employer who only wanted her expertise to hunt for subjects, or kill those who refuse to hand over their research... he was a brutal man, she knew...

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2013, 10:33:47 am »
Sorry about the wait, i'm waiting till wolf posts ill give him\her one more day befor i post....
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2013, 10:55:46 am »
Kat mixed in the copper chloride solution with the water, careful not to spill anything on her hands. She carefully stripped off some aluminum foil, then dunked it in.

(derpy post, have to go, I'll post again, more literate ltr asap)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2013, 06:31:27 pm »
     "Oh...? And what exactly do you want me to get this time?" she growled faintly.
     "I want you to get me a..." he stopped speaking for a moment. It was a sign that he was in the process of thinking, and didn't know what he wanted himself. "I'm hungry. You should bring me a cat or two." she could hear him chuckle.
     "You're still a very sick man..." she muttered, making the man on the other side of the transmission burst into laughter that near deafened her.
     "If you don't wanna do it, Sweet heart, I can find someone else to carry out the job... some one more willing... or, maybe I can put someone who matters to you on the line? Maybe... that rich kid that lives in the only mansion in town?" he laughed some more.
     "Leave Kise out of it.... I'll do it... but, it'll take me a while..." she growled a little louder.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2013, 10:23:16 am »
She prepared the solution, then carefully strained the degraded aluminum pieces out. Capping and shaking the container violently, she poured the mixture into a hydrochloric acid mixture, and quickly pushed the cap down before any thing, gas or acid, could escape. She then wrapped the flask up in cloth, then put it in her bag.

She got out of the lab, as she usually did, then went down the street to a dark, abandoned-looking, two-story house. She looked all around before going inside.

There was not much to see inside, just a table in the corner. But, there was a door, and it was locked. Kat flipped out her IPhone, and called a number.
"Yesssss." a male's voice answered. "You have got the solution, I presume?"
"I've got it."
"Hmmmmm. Come in, then, and show me."

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2013, 05:53:31 pm »
     Yumi sighed... catching a cat for him to test a certain experiment on was starting to get boring. She knew that if she didn't however, her friend would be on his list of experiments, as well as many of the other people in the city. No one, really, was safe from that man...
     What was the gene, you may ask... she'll tell you that she thought he had always called it the RAGE gene... the symptoms were excessive temper-explosions, and other horrid tantrums, that normally resulted in violence... he had tested it on a boy, before she even thought of becoming an assassin. That boy grew into a good looking guy, yeah. But, his temper included throwing vending mechines, and surviving with only sore muscles from getting hit by a truck...
      She had mentally recorded the actions and what not... she didn't want Kise to have any part of it... he was too sickly...
      She leapt from the top of the building then skidded down the side of a collapsed one until her steel-toed boots slammed onto the ground, and cracked the earth with her gravitational inpact.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2013, 09:03:20 pm »
Kat stopped, thinking. "I'll put it by the door. I have to go now."
"Oh?" came the voice from the inside.
Kat nodded. "Yeah."
"Okay. Just leave it by the door, then."
Kat put the beaker beside the door and hurried out. Outside, a girl landed on the pavement, her feet cracking the asphalt.

(Just posting. I'm a her, by the way. ^^)