Author Topic: Clear Water Park. -Dog Park Roleplay- Open And Accepting!  (Read 16006 times)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Clear Water Park. -Dog Park Roleplay- Open And Accepting!
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2013, 08:59:48 am »
Aurora smiled as she leaped out of the car, breathing in the familiar scents of the park. She waited patiently for Holly to clip on her lead as they entered the park. "Hey Dexter"She winked as she passed him, "Hey Dakota" She nodded politely. She continued walking at her owner's heels, her tail lightly swinging from side to side. "Okay, girl" Holly said, sitting down on a bench "Stay close and don't get into any trouble" She said sternly and unclipped the lead. Aurora barked happily and licked Holly's cheek, then padded down to a big tree in the shade. She watched a few of the other canines messing around and thought of joining them, she shook her head. She was too comfortable lying here in the shade.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2013, 07:29:21 pm »
Dewey

Calmly, Dewey watched other dogs enter the park, leads hooked to their collars. "Hey Dewey," dogs barked as they walked past the Red Husky. He replied with a short smile. After a couple of minutes, he got bored of sitting in the cool shade of the tree, and wanted to go to the Agility Course. He saw other Agility Dogs going to the course, so he kind of trotted there. He finally reached the course, and saw Jasmine arrive. "Hi Jasmine!" He barked, his long, bushy tail swishing. His blue and brown eyes sparkled, as he felt the Agility course near, and he might just have a quick chat with Jasmine before he went on it.

-Super Duper Ultra short :P -

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2013, 08:25:11 pm »

Amelia began to talk to another human named Jake as Jasmine spun around and barked at her as if to say "C'mon!" Her head tilted as she looked towards her owner, her beautiful brown eyes glittering in the sunlight as her fluffy tail wagged side to side. "Go on ahead girl, I'll catch up with you" she smiled to the she dog as she turned back to her human friend.
Jasmine let out a bark then began to charge over to the agility course full of excitement "Hello" many dogs said she she passed as she barked another "Hello" back to them but not really paying much attention to who it was. As she arrived to the fence of the agility course she spotted Dewey the red husky his bushy tail wagging side to side "Hey Jasmine!" His blue and brown eyes sparkling "Hey Dewey!" She replied to the brute as she came to a halt slightly stumbling forward as she stood in front of him, her tail wagged her eyes still sparkling her blonde beautiful pelt stood out also.

(I'll add Hallies soon when Dexters role play has been posted).
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 10:02:03 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2013, 10:43:23 pm »
((I'm just waiting for Dakota...))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2013, 12:03:52 am »
Sorry, I just wanted to give others a chance to post.)

Dakota looked at Dexter "Oh, nothings wrong." she was a terrible liar but she didn't want to bore her friend with her personal issues. "It's really nothing." She dropped her ears for a moment then perked them up again when she heard Johnny talking to Sue on the phone "Maybe we should pack the rooms first the the kitchen." He continued on with his talking as he walked around the park. Dakota whined then looked back at Dexter "Actually, I'm going to take a walk." She nudged him gently "See ya." She looked at the ground as she walked along the chain link fence, she didn't want to live in the city, she loved where they lived. She couldn't imagine life in a apartment, where would she and Johnny Jr. play? Dakota whined again then looked up and saw Johnny in the distance, he looked sad and upset. Dakota ran up to him with her tail wagging "Maybe my mother will take her, I don't see why the landlord won't let us have her in the apartment. She is a great dog." John(Johnny) looked down at her and rubbed her head then continued his conversation "I'm sure my mother will take her, and Johnny Jr. will still get to see her." Dakota couldn't believe what she was hearing, "They are giving me away?" Dakota began to whine then ran to the back of the park. She loved John's mother but her home was with Sue, Johnny and, Johnny Jr. she had to let this sink in.

Dakota would no longer be able to hunt down squirrels or see her friends. Would she even be able to come to the dog park? or would she be confined in their grandmother's small house? She didn't know and she didn't really want to know. All she knew is that she had to stop it from happening. She plopped down under the large tree she and Dexter were going to run to. She sighed then laid her head on her paws and looked around the park. She saw many of her friends and some of her not-so friends. She sighed then closed her eyes, she wasn't sleeping she just wanted to pretend that this was just a nightmare.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2013, 01:29:11 am »
Dexter.

"Oh, nothings wrong," the white German Shepherd replied. Dexter knew she was lying, and was about to ask her again when she started to speak again. "It's really nothing," she said again. He replied with a short mumble saying, "Okay..." "Actually, I'm going to take a walk." She barked, and her white muzzle nudged the Black German Shepherd, then she walked off. He was about to walk away when he found that another dog was there. It was Hallie, the Golden Retriever. "Hello," The Golden Retriever spoke. Dexter turned around, and saw the pale blonde fur. "Hey, Hallie..." He mumbled, trying to figure out what was up with the white German Shepherd. "I- I've got to go to the rocks now," he breathed, and walked past her. His black pelt almost brushed against her pale blonde fur... He walked past where Dakota and John were. "Maybe my mother will take her, I don't see why the landlord won't let us have her in the apartment. She is a great dog." Dakota's owner said. Dexter stared at them, behind a tree, and sighed. No, no... He thought, his heart pounding... His best friend was moving? He saw the rocks in the distance, but turned away from them.

A couple of minutes later, Dexter turned away, and walked to the pool. His claws dug into the earth, and his heart was full with sadness. "Dexter?" A familiar voice rang in his pointy ears. "Are you okay?" His owner said, kneeling down to his side. Dexter put his leaned on her, and gave her a puppy look. Harley clipped his lead on, "Want to go through the Nature Trail?" She asked, and Dexter wagged his tail wag slightly.. Dexter walked slightly ahead of Harley, his brown eyes staring at the grass. The strands soon turned into mud, and Dexter's paws moulded in. "Dakota's moving away," Dexter explained, slowing down. "Do you know that John is moving away? It's a shame," Harley sighed, and ruffled his neck fur. Dexter put his muzzle on her leg, and gave a soft whine. They crossed a rickety bridge, which was rather slippery. Dexter yelped as he almost fell, but regained his balance quickly.

The exit was near, and other dogs were being handed treats. "Clever dog, I loved it when you crossed the bridge, and you jumped in the river!" A owner chuckled, and Harley grabbed a small treat and handed it to Dexter. He quickly wolfed it down, and they both exited. The Dog Park was about 5 minutes away,  so they started to walk to the park. Harley clipped his lead off, and they both walked side by side. And then, they reached the park.
((Lets just say Dexter's next to the Pool :D ))

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2013, 08:33:36 am »

Dakota stared around the park, she saw Dexter and his person go down the nature trail and John still on the phone. Dakota decided she couldn't mope forever, she jumped up and ran to John, who had a tennis ball in he left pants pocket. Kota nudged her nose into his pocket "What's wrong with you girl? Wanna play?" Dakota backed up and wagged her tail and let out a loud bark "Sue, I gotta go. Dakota wants me to toss the ball around." John hung up his phone and slid it into his pocket. Dakota jumped up on her hind legs and swatted at the air and barked again before dropping back to the ground. Jon smiled then retrieved the ball from his pocket "Ready? Go!" John threw the ball and it went a great distance. Dakota spun around and took off across the park, he paws slamming against the grass, she whizzed past a few dogs, including Dexter who just returned from the trail. The ball stopped bouncing and began to roll along the grass, Dakota tried to slow down but slipped and slid across the grass on her paws, luckily she was able to snag the ball with her jaws. She and John continued their game for a few more minutes before he received another phone call "Dakota, one second." He gave her the ball and went to sit on a nearby bench.

Dakota yawned and picked the ball up and walked over to the pool to cool off. She was afraid to drop her ball, one of the other dogs might take it and never give it back. So she swam around with it in her mouth. She only swam for a few minutes before getting out and shaking the water out of her fur. With the ball in her mouth she trotted over to a large Cherry tree and laid under it, this tree was right in the middle of the park and was one of the most beautiful trees she has ever seen. She looked around and saw Dexter and Harley walking side by side, she barked to Dexter, asking him to come over. She should tell him what was going on, she couldn't hold it in or she would surely snap. She decided to go over to him instead "Hey Dexter." she looked at Harley then to Dexter "Can I talk to you for a moment?" She slowed down a bit, matching her pace to his. "I overheard John and Sue talking. Well, they are moving." She looked at the ground with sadness in her eyes. Without looking up she continued "They are giving me away. John is trying to give me to his mother but she doesn't like dogs." she dropped her ears and whined "I can't be away from them, they are my family." she looked at him "Could you ever imagine leaving Harley?" Dakota sighed "I know you don't want to hear about my problems. Is there anything you want to talk about?" She wanted to move away from this topic, it was hurting her heart to think about it.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2013, 08:54:41 am »
]
As Hallie lay on the rock she looked at Dexter and Dakota whilst she heard, she could hear their voices but she couldn't work out what they were saying. Her head tilted as she spotted Dakota walk away in a quite upset way as she lifted into a sitting position she wanted to ask if Dakota was ok but she didn't want to interfere so she just looked at her as she went to her owner then running to a tree. Her ears slightly dropped as she didn't like seeing another one of her kind upset, she though to herself it must be human problems as that's the usual reason canines get upset. She let out a sigh as her ears lifted again.
 "Hey Hallie" Dexter replied as Hallies head shot around her blonde fluffy tail began to wag as she was about to reply "I've got to go" Dexter then added as he padded away her tail stopped wagging as she lowered back onto her paws as she let out a sigh. She turned to look at Imogen who was still talking to one of her human friends Hallie let out a bark, then rising to her paws she began to wonder around the park. Her head slightly low as she was wondering what was up with Dakota "I guess it isn't my problem or anything I need to get involved in" she mumbled to herself "But she does have Dexter to help" she then added as she sighed looking over to the tree at Dakota then over at the pool towards Dexter. She plopped herself down on another patch of grass as she looked around watching all the other dogs having fun.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 10:31:08 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2013, 06:52:02 pm »
Dexter

Harley gave him one last pat, and walked over to where one of her friends were. Again, he started to walk around the pool, his head facing the floor. Suddenly, Dakota's familiar voice rang in his ears, "Hey Dexter!"  The black German Shepherd head spun around, and he saw the white figure. She started to trot forwards, and Dexter stood where he was.  "I overheard John and Sue talking. Well, they are moving." Dexter stood silently, and looked towards her with sad, puppy looking eyes.   "They are giving me away. John is trying to give me to his mother but she doesn't like dogs." She carried on, but still Dexter did not make a sound... "I can't be away from them, they are my family."  "Could you ever imagine leaving Harley?" A sudden pain gripped him... Being away from Harley? He looked over to her, and couldn't imagine life with out her... "I know you don't want to hear about my problems. Is there anything you want to talk about?" Dexter just pretened that she never said that..

After a couple of minutes of thinking Dexter breathed, "Maybe we can have a plan, a plan making John never want to leave you?" His suggestion was lacking ideas, so he thought hard, "You could run away, and stay at my place, like in the garden though, in my kennel, and when I get my breakfast Harley goes to get her makeup, and we can share..." He knew the German Shepherd would probably turn this down, but he had to try... But will that really stop John? He thought, "For like a week maybe?" He sighed, and looked from the floor to Dakota...

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2013, 10:06:28 pm »

Dakota looked up at Dexter "Do you think that would work?" She began to think for a moment "It might, maybe if I leave for a week or less he won't be able to give me away." She began to wag her tail "It will have to work." She licked gave DExter a friendly lick on the cheek "Thank you." and ran over to John. A earlier John was on the phone discussing on what they were going to pack up first. Dakota nudged her head under his hand and sat there, her eyes looked up at his face "Hey Dakota." he said as he rubbed her head. Dakota whined, not because she was sad but because she loved him very dearly and what she was about to do was for his own good. Dakota began to think about the plan, she decided she would wait until they were leaving the park, then she would make a run for it. She would run to the forest between her and Dexter's house and wait for Dexter to get home. She hoped Harley wouldn't call; John or Sue if she saw her, then their plan would be ruined.

Dakota licked John's hand and went to find Dexter. Fortunately, Dexter was still walking about. "Hey Dexter." She walked next to him "I thought about the whole plan. When John and I leave the park that's when I'll run, that way he will think I'm in the city and not think about asking Harley." She dropped her ears "This is going to be a long week." She looked back over to John who was on the phone with his mother, he didn't look very happy. Dakota looked at Dexter "Thanks for helping me." She smiled "You are a great friend." She rubbed her shoulder against his and yawned. The sun was high in the sky and there were white fluffy clouds dancing across the sky, it was a beautiful day. "Do you want to do anything?" she ran ahead of him and stopped, she bowed down and wagged her tail. Kota charged forward and prodded him with her muzzle "Tag!" she barked. She laughed then ran off and around the park.

Visit my Deviantart!