Author Topic: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)  (Read 183487 times)

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Re: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)
« Reply #1560 on: August 21, 2013, 06:36:23 pm »
"From the Indians." Jake said as he finished tightening the cinch, beginning to gather the rest of the camp items. "Red Bird's tribe has a new warrior, who thinks he's all that. He's trying to keep Elizabeth as his sqwa. I'm gonna a talk to Red Bird, see what I can do, but we need to try and trade first." He said andmoubted pistol,undoing Luna's reins and holding them as he began to walk, turning. "Hurry, y'all."

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: August 21, 2013, 06:45:02 pm »
Charlie mounted Mouse uneasily, sitting Bella in front of her so that she could hold the girl along with the reins. She caught up with Jake and tried not to think about this maybe being her last ride on Mouse. She continued to sing quietly, her mouth turned down slightly in a frown. Mouse glanced up at Lottie, her eyes resting on the small human. "What's going on?" She mainly asked herself, not expecting an answer.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: August 21, 2013, 06:48:48 pm »
Jake stopped, reaching his hand over to hold Charlie's arm gently. "I care about you." He said and clucked, pushing forward again. Pistol snorted. "Elizabeth was taken by Indians. We're trying to get her back." He said as he limped gently.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: August 21, 2013, 06:52:38 pm »
"God dammit." Billy muttered upon being told what happened. With a huff, he hoisted himself up into the saddle and veered Westwood's head around, spurring him into a gallop to catch up with the others. That's why we don't send the women hunting along. He thought to himself, glaring at the land in front of him.
 Westwood flicked an ear, catching what Pistol had said. "What? Indians?" He snorted, shaking his mane as Billy pulled on the reins to slow him to match his pace with the others. "This'll be interesting." The stallion murmured, huffing.

((Btw, won't be on for the next few hours. I've got church and I have to be there two hours early for praise band practice. So ya know if I don't get a chance to post again before I leave.)
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: August 21, 2013, 07:39:46 pm »
Have fun! XD))

Charlie blinked at Jake's comment, then smiled, visibly happier. She urged Mouse into a steady trot, the mare shook her mane, glancing back at the colt to make sure he was okay. "What are you going to call him?" She asked Luna and Westwood, cocking her head slightly.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: August 21, 2013, 07:50:19 pm »
Pistol snorted. "Don't worry about that just yet. Jake offered him for potential trade." He said as they walked. Jake chyckled, glancing over at Charlie.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: August 22, 2013, 12:41:17 am »
As Westwood was about to respond to Mouse, Pistol's words made him glance over at him. "Trade?" He snorted. "Like Hell he is." The stallion nickered, flicking his ears backwards with a disapproving huff.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: August 22, 2013, 12:54:44 am »
(((Can you get online right now? Or are chu busy?)))

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: August 22, 2013, 01:08:18 am »
The colt trots happily behind Westwood, nipping at his tail out of boredom.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: August 22, 2013, 03:44:36 pm »
Mouse swished her tail disapprovingly at Pistol's words. "Thats not gonna happen." She said, tossing her mane. Charlie looked forward again and followed the journey to the Indians. She frowned when the camp came into view, out of all of the faces peering at them, she couldn't see Elizabeth. Mouse stopped, staring at the Indians. Charlie clicked her teeth and flicked the reins, but the mare wouldn't budge. The woman sighed and dismounted her horse, pulling her Steston over her eyes. She knew about the mare's dislike towards Indians.