Author Topic: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)  (Read 183442 times)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)
« Reply #1640 on: August 27, 2013, 05:17:13 am »
Charlie exhaled slowly, running a hand the through her hair. She walked back to her belongings which were neatly spread out on the ground where she was sitting. She realised she hadn't eaten in days and raised her head, pulling off her Steston completely. She placed it on on top of her satchel and whistled Mouse over, "I'm going huntin'. Anyone wanna come?" She offered, glancing around her companions.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Koolwolfe

« Reply #1641 on: August 27, 2013, 05:35:16 am »
Name: Ellie

Items Equipped: A satchel.

Companions: No horse.

Weapons: Pocket Knife and Small Gun.

Personality: Snotty, Kind when Knows you, protective. Stubborn:

Apparel:

Extra Info: Has no Parents, Maybe Billy can raise her? c:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 05:41:39 am by ~KoolWolfe~ »

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: August 27, 2013, 12:34:50 pm »
I rhink kiaz poofed

inner beauty come from within

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: August 27, 2013, 02:03:16 pm »
((Welcomee. And ehhh, Billy's not really the "parenting" type.. X3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: August 27, 2013, 02:20:56 pm »
Amelia rode into town with Tucker, one hand on the rein and the other dangling by her side. Letting out a hiff she peered around the empty town. "Where was everyone?.." She thought to herself letting out a huff as she turned a sharp corner into the town center and spotting many people outside the prison talking to a sherif and a few other officers. "Shoot!" She snapped whipping the white stallion around in order to run off. "There she is, after her!" A deep voice instructed and she turned to see the sherif; the one who claimed her as wanted in the first place. "Damn tubby piece of -Removed by Moderator-!.." She scolded kicking at the white horses sides causing him to half rear then bolt off out the town dust flying beneath his hooves. Amelia pulled her hat down with her left hand her right one locked onto the reins. "Ya!" She shouted kicking her horses side again causing him to speed up. Turning her head she realized a group of three following her and all on horse back sighing she gritted her teeth a smirk then growing across her face as the two bounded away still on chase.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 09:47:59 pm by Kynvuu »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #1645 on: August 27, 2013, 02:43:11 pm »
  Ellie looked around, her gun in her pocket and Pocket knife in hand, just incase anything woulda "Popped up" Ellie saw a sign for a restaurant starving she licked her lips and went in as people looked towards her, she nervously continued to walk in as someone looked towards her and motioned for her to come, she nervously did, as they handed her a price of chicken she then said "Thank you sir." The man nodded and motioned for her to go, so she did the exact and went outside, as it was scorching hot she ate the chicken outside but heard some cowboys with horses... She then thought 'Maybe I can get a horse..' She ran towards the thundering of hooves but quickly hid and looked around, a ranch was there. She sneaked around until she got towards the ranch and grabbed her knife looking around and seeing a stallion tied up she grasped the knife tighter and slashed it across the lead rope snapping it se grabbed the bridle and horn and hauled herself up.

Whipping the rains she darted past them almost without them noticing they turned towards where the stallion was, and growled, and chased after Ellie firing pistols as one hit her Shoulder she cussed under her breath but kept going darting past Billy, as another bullet hit her she fell off her horse grasping her shoulder, as they stopped and walked towards Ellie putting a pistol to her head.

((Do something Billy 0.0))

((What the Stallion looks like:  ))
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 02:53:08 pm by ~KoolWolfe~ »

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: August 27, 2013, 03:27:44 pm »

Jimmeh has a point there, and no offence but having your character being part of Billy's family makes sort of makes the rest of the story seem pointless. So maybe you could gradually introduce Ellie as being a stranger to us but then joining after a while of getting to know eachother, instead of just jumping in and pretending you were there the whole time.))

Koolwolfe

« Reply #1647 on: August 27, 2013, 03:43:18 pm »

Jimmeh has a point there, and no offence but having your character being part of Billy's family makes sort of makes the rest of the story seem pointless. So maybe you could gradually introduce Ellie as being a stranger to us but then joining after a while of getting to know eachother, instead of just jumping in and pretending you were there the whole time.))

Well FYI it IS offensive- -.- -FYI He didn't say it would be bad, he just said he is by the parenting type bully...
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 03:47:37 pm by ~KoolWolfe~ »

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: August 27, 2013, 03:59:30 pm »
I apologise for any offense, but I was just trying to even everything out. I didn't mean to be bullying, I'm sorry and didn't say your character was bad! I didn't mean any harm whatsoever...

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: August 27, 2013, 04:19:24 pm »
((Ok as Jims character Billy isn't to fond of kids maybe Ellie can join Amelia? Because Jim and the others have made a story for their characters and I don't know of their story will plan out. Maybe once Amelia escapes the sherif and the other officers she could come across Ellie and help her))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.