Author Topic: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)  (Read 182009 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)
« Reply #1660 on: August 27, 2013, 09:31:59 pm »
((Hnnnngh. C'mon, guys. That's enough drama. :/  Let's act civil, here. Play nice. c: -Le sings- "Why can't weee be frieendsss, why can't weeee be frieeends."))

Billy blew a sigh from his lips and sat back down, relieved everything seemed to work out. Leaning nonchalantly back against his saddle which was placed on the ground, he tipped the front brim of his Stetson down over his eyes and put his hands behind his head. "Just don't get caught by Indians again, Charlie." He said jokingly with a light chuckle.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: August 27, 2013, 09:50:38 pm »
Amelia looked back realizing the three man hot on her trail, gritting her teeth she whipped out her pistol and looked down towards the horse. "Ok boy, trust me on this.." She muttered tugging the reins turning the horse in a sharp circle, cantering towards the sherif and the others she smirked and pulled the trigger, causing one to be thrown off his horse and shooting one in the arm. "Damn it!" The shrif muttered "We'll catch that bastard another time!" He swore watching her gallop off into the distance. Placing the head of the gun near her lips she blew causing smoke to drift off slight, placing it back in her belt she patted the stallion and continued across the terrain.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: August 27, 2013, 09:53:20 pm »
-Post removed due to inappropriate behavior-
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 11:07:25 pm by Red »

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: August 27, 2013, 09:58:40 pm »
Charlie sighed and muttered, "Aww, crap." Before turning to Jake and nodding, "Yes?" She asked hesitantly. Mouse noticed Pistols limp and cocked her head slightly in concern, "Is your hoof okay?" She asked worriedly, lifting her head up higher. -short-

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Koolwolfe

« Reply #1664 on: August 28, 2013, 01:31:39 am »
-post removed due to offensive behavior-

Post Not removed :P ^ lol
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 12:16:07 am by ~KoolWolfe~ »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: August 28, 2013, 01:39:57 am »
((Now, now, you two. No need for hostility. :I ))
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: August 28, 2013, 02:01:58 am »
-Post removed due to rude behavior-
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 11:08:51 pm by Red »

Koolwolfe

« Reply #1667 on: August 28, 2013, 03:08:51 am »
Leave me alone and pa. He said the normal FH rules Which is NO CUSSING. So Hm, maybe You'll get kicked out I'd be really happy if that happened, so QUIT the RPS that I am in and that you are in also,before I curse your life miss Pissing in Cornflakes.)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: August 28, 2013, 06:29:20 am »
Evaluation was only making a point there, ~KooleWolfe~. I think you may be taking this a little too far. And Jimmeh did allow us to cuss specifically only in this Rp, no where else. And it is an actual form of bullying to tell someone to 'die in hell' for no apparent reason. Maybe you should leave the Rps Eval is in instead of telling him to move, honestly i think this is quite rude. And if you wish to continue this argument, can you please just take it to PM? Some of us want to continue our Rping here... :/ ))

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Koolwolfe

« Reply #1669 on: August 28, 2013, 07:03:14 am »
 -Le thinks- Have you been in Standing Chance he is a female dog. I'm Guessing she's Five. Actually, I'm gonna try and find out. CHECK OUT Standing Chance read every page an tell she isn't a female dog. Quote From TaylorS: When someone's mean right songs about them. Song: Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hear me, and all your ever going to be is Mean. Oh and FYI She is my Idol... Everyone hates me. Why? Hmm I don't know because they think I'm weird Just because I'm Goth etc. DOESN'T mean you can pick on me, and Evalution I believe in God so Your actually wrong about God's rath... I'm gonna stop the drama and be mature and leave it alone I hope you will to Evalution and not be your age that is five year old. It's the real world And I accept that. So LEAVE ME ALONE! I am putting my foot down like Taylor did, so just leave me alone. Ok, I'm done Now Dark thanks for cooling me down I had a recent death in my family...)

Ellie stabbed the man in the knee with her pocket knife and yanked it out mounting her horse and whipping the reins as Striker ran as fast as he could bullets shooting past him, as he ran into Amelia he reared up as Ellie swatted the dirt cloud away, and saw Amelia and said "Sorry.."