Author Topic: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)  (Read 183484 times)

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Re: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)
« Reply #1550 on: August 21, 2013, 05:47:00 pm »
Jake sighed. "I need her too. She is my brothers woman." He said and handed the baby to Charlie. "Would you agree to a trade? If you have milking mares, we have a strong colt. Young for your training." He nodded. "Or maybe a new gun?" He asked. "Maybe both? But I really need that woman back." He nodded.

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: August 21, 2013, 05:49:06 pm »
He shakes his head. "No. My squaw. You have what you wanted. Now go." he nods curtly at Jake, walking away.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: August 21, 2013, 05:51:10 pm »
Charlie reaches out for Bella, cradling her in her arms. She looks up to see Elizabeth being pushed to the back of the crowd, "Trade me for Elizabeth." She hissed to Jake, gently rocking the whimpering youngster.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: August 21, 2013, 05:52:45 pm »
Bella whimpers. " I want my mama." She tells Charlie softly, burying her face in Charlies neck.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: August 21, 2013, 05:55:55 pm »
Jake sighed. "Charlie, get on the horse." He said and tilted his head. "We'll get Billy and the horses. Once we get the stuff here, they may change their mind." He said and watched her mount Pistol. "I'm not trading you for her." He said and narrowed his eyes. "When we get the horses and the supplies here, they'll probably want to trade." He nodded. "Besides. I'm friends with RedBird. I can maybe get her back that way."

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: August 21, 2013, 06:21:46 pm »
Charlie stroked Bella's soft hair, holding the reins with her free hand. "We'll get Mama soon, sweetie." She whispered. She turned her gaze to Jake "Why not? Elizabeth has a daughter, a horse, and a lover. I only have a horse." She stated, darting her eyes back and forth between the Cheif and Jake.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: August 21, 2013, 06:26:58 pm »
"That's not true. You have...people who care about you." Jake sighed, taking the reins from her and quickly picking up pace to a canter. Once they got to the camp, he dismounted. "Get Mouse and tack her up." He said as he walked over to Billy. "Billy! Get up!" He said and slapped his cheek gently. "C'mon. We gotta try to get Elizabeth back." He said and picked up Luna's saddle and reins. "C'mere, mare." He said and bridled her, tying her reins to Pistol's saddle horn before lifting her saddle and beginning to buckle the cinch. He glanced around for the colt and then back at Billy.

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: August 21, 2013, 06:28:58 pm »
The colt trots up to Jake, pressing his head into Jake's stomach, staring up at him.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: August 21, 2013, 06:29:48 pm »
Billy woke back up with a start. "Huh? Back from where?" He stammered groggily, getting to his feet and stretching his arms. Absent mindedly, he stooped to pick up Westwood's saddle from the ground and began tacking him without protest, his mind still flooded with confusion. "The Hell's going on?" He murmured once he had finished adjusting the stallion's bridle.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: August 21, 2013, 06:32:24 pm »
"Name one." She said dully, before she got an answer, they were at camp. Mouse raised her head and nickered softly as Lottie entered the camp. She walked up to her owner as she dismounted, tossing her mane. Charlie sighed, gently hoisting Bella so that she perched on her hip. She sang softly to prevent the youngster from crying as she quickly tacked Mouse up.