Author Topic: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)  (Read 182048 times)

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Re: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)
« Reply #1570 on: August 22, 2013, 03:52:54 pm »
Pistol looked back and snorted. "Mouse. What are you doing?" He asked as Jake pushed him and Luna forward. When he saw RedBird, Jake dismounted and smiled, hooking Luna to Pistol again. "Hello, brother." Jake smiled and hugged RedBird. "Long time no see. How've you been?" He asked. Redbird laughed lightly. "Enough of your small talk. Running Cloud says you tried to take his woman." He said and blinked. Jake shook his head. "No, Redbird. I asked to trade back for the woman. You see, the woman belonged to my brother." He said and pointed at Billy. "But she was taken last night." Jake nodded. Redbird looked back towards the group. "I will speak with Running Cloud. For now, wait here."

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: August 22, 2013, 03:56:17 pm »
Mouse hung her head low, ashamed "I can't go any further. I just can't." She whispered, swallowing. Charlie gently patted the mare's neck before following Jake, trying to catch what they were saying. She knew a small amount of their language so she caught fragments of the conversation.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: August 22, 2013, 03:59:39 pm »
Westwood shook his overgrown mane and continued onward. As they neared the Indian village, Billy gave the reins a light tug to stop the stallion, leaning on the saddle horn to listen to Jake and Redbird's conversation. "You're damn right you'll go speak with Running Cloud..." He murmured under his breath, shoving his Stetson back impatiently.

The Quarter Horse swung his head around, raising an eyebrow at the refusing mare. "Why not?" He questioned with a quiet snort, swishing his tail to discourage the landing attempts of a couple flies.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: August 22, 2013, 04:08:34 pm »
Jake raised a brow and looked at Billy. "I didn't know you spoke Sioux." He blinked. "But if you do, you must know what a big deal respect is. So shut your god damned mouth." Jake snapped and walked back towards Pistol and Luna. One of the women smiled and walked over to them. "Hello, Jake." She nodded, speaking in English. Jake smiled. "Hey, Lucky." He said and leaned against Pistol. Lucky walked over to Billy and spoke again. "It was your woman that was taken?" She asked, still ineEnglish. Pistol blinked and looked back at Mouse. "They're nice. I promise." He nodded. "I've spent a lot if time with them."

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: August 22, 2013, 04:19:05 pm »
Charlie watched as a woman greeted Jake, "Who's Lucky?" She whispered once the woman turned away. She narrowed her eyes for a second under the brim of her Steston. Mouse took a few unwilling steps forward until she was standing next to Pistol, Jake and Lottie. She pawed at the ground with her hoove, Charlie turned and stroked the mare's nose reassuringly.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1575 on: August 22, 2013, 04:26:16 pm »
Jake smiled lightly. "A uh...a friend of mine." He said as he untied his canteen. "Her full name is She who is lucky, but that's too long." He nodded and drank some before offering it to her. "We can go look for Elizabeth or trade if we want. RedBird is gonna go talk to Running Cloud, so we'll be here a while." He nodded and untied his saddle bags, putting them over his shoulder. He smiled lightly. "Pistol was born here...They gave him to me before I left." He said and patted the stallions shoulder. Pistol nudged Mouse gently. "It's okay. I promise, they won't hurt you." He nodded.

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: August 22, 2013, 04:31:42 pm »
Bella whimpers. "I want my mama...I miss her." the colt watches Westwood, pressing against him.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: August 22, 2013, 05:20:56 pm »
((Snap. I'm an idiot. Didn't know they were speaking in Sioux. I suppose I shoulda guessed that... XD My bad. Oh well. XD))

Billy shrugged at Jake, subtly rolling his eyes. He shifted the reins into his other hand while the woman spoke to him. "Well, she ain't exactly my woman..." He replied with a quiet huff, wiping his forehead. "She's a friend" He emphasized, sighing.
      Westwood glanced around at the little black colt at his side, giving it a gentle nudge with his muzzle whilst the humans talked.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: August 22, 2013, 05:23:50 pm »
The colt balks from all the people, hiding behind Westwood. He blinks out at the others, being shy.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: August 22, 2013, 08:36:05 pm »
Charlie raised an eyebrow "Oh, sure. A friend." She muttered, shaking her head to the water. She slid out her old mirror from her pocket and glanced at her reflection. She had a scrape down her cheek and a cut on her bottom lip, her hair wasn't too bad. She sighed and shoved the mirror back into her pocket, looking back at Bella. She reached out for the youngster and cradled her in her arms. "I miss her too, but Mama is busy right now. You will wait for her with Charlie and Jake, okay honey?" She explained softly to the girl, twirling a lock of her hair around in her fingers. Mouse looked down at the small human, sniffing at her. She huffed and raised her head to meet the gaze of Pistol "I know that, I trust you. It's just..." She trailed off, sighing.