Author Topic: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)  (Read 182056 times)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)
« Reply #1650 on: August 27, 2013, 04:36:15 pm »
Well put, Taylor! That's what I was trying to say, it just may have appeared more offensive than I wanted it to.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: August 27, 2013, 04:42:32 pm »
((Yeah I often have trouble with that to sounding a little harsh, but I guess I can be sometimes.. But yeah it wasn't offensice to me :) anway let's see if she accepts the offer))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #1652 on: August 27, 2013, 04:57:12 pm »
Is it too late for me to join? :3)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: August 27, 2013, 05:05:31 pm »
((Nope, Jims always accepting members))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #1654 on: August 27, 2013, 06:21:22 pm »
Name: Beth Richardson                                                                    
Age: 24                                                                    
Occupation: She is just a traveler doing odd jobs here and there.                                                        
Items/Equipment: Beth is always carrying her lasso for when she has to wrangle horses for her job. She sometimes even catches criminals. She also wears her father's belt buckle as a memory of him.
Companions: She has a very protective stallion named Winston and a Male Wolf Dog named Charlie, who is just as protective.

Winston is a jet black American Saddlebred and Charlie is a Malamute/Wolf cross. She found him dying in the woods when he was just a pup.
Weapons: Beth carries a Winchester repeater and a Colt Revolver.                          
Personality: Beth isn't the average calm and afraid woman, she loves adventure. She adores riding her horse through the countryside with her dog at her side. Beth isn't afraid of much anymore, she outgrew most of her fears. She is also kind and gentle when it comes to animals, but when it comes to strangers she can come off as rude and hostile, but she will slowly warm up to you if you choose to befriend her. Just don't get on her bad side, you'll regret it.
Apparel: Beth hates wearing skirts, she despises them. She prefers a regular old shirt, her tan hat, black boots and, a good ol' pair of jean pants. She will only wear a skirt and blouse when she is going to a formal dinner and such.
Extra Info:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 07:14:04 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Koolwolfe

« Reply #1655 on: August 27, 2013, 07:18:35 pm »
((Sure. :) Thanks Taylor and I just got angry, sorry Dx)

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: August 27, 2013, 09:02:19 pm »
Welcome! It's okay, no harm done. I may have been a bit harsh, sorry 'bout that.))

Charlie shrugged when no one seemed interested and mounted Mouse, running a hand through her hair. She glanced at Jake, "Are you sure that you don't want to come?" She asked, raising an eyebrow as her eyes scanned the others. Mouse pawed at the ground as she awaited the order to go, she flicked her tail occasionally to ward off any of the oncoming flies.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: August 27, 2013, 09:15:40 pm »
(Wow. Enough drama? That wasn't offensive, BTW. It was just a statement. )

Jake looked down at Elizabeth. "I'm sorry about your saddle and bags. I had to give them something." He nodded and turned his attention to Charlie. "I'll come." He said and looked over at Pistol. "Hey, bub." He smiled. Pistol nickered happily and trotted over, pressing his nose to Jake's cheek, pushing his hat off. Jake chuckled and kissedthe stallions nose before picking his hatup and swinging up onto the horse. "Good boy." He said and patted the studs neck. "Let's get going." He smiled at Charlie.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #1658 on: August 27, 2013, 09:21:17 pm »
((And as Always Evalution is always an Donkey's Behind to me in every rp, Main reason why I stopped playing my past character is because of Her JOINING.)

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: August 27, 2013, 09:29:22 pm »
Okay, okay, guys! Take deep breaths, in and out and in and out xD No one really wants to be in an RP clogged up with arguments!))

Charlie smiled and nodded, clicking her teeth to speed Mouse up into a trot. She looked behind her breifly, pulling out her gun. Mouse walked alongside Pistol, her head hanging slightly because of the heat. Lottie gave the mare an occasional pat on the neck, to make sure she was alright and Mouse would respond by slightly nodding her head.