Author Topic: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST  (Read 106501 times)

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
Re: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST
« Reply #130 on: June 06, 2013, 09:35:06 pm »
@Luzxia

Wasn't it three posts ago that you said you wanted evidence?

Well isn't this a start?
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2013, 09:43:54 pm »
I meant overall, I still don't see the point in any of this.

I'm glad you actually managed to get SOME evidence, of course. However, I still don't know why all of this couldn't have been kept private. No matter how fake you think Super is (even if it does turn out to be a fraud), this thread is so pointless.. the FH community doesn't really need to know, it's not your guys' responsibility to find out an AK staff member's identity.

Also, I didn't mean to keep the evidence to yourself, I meant keep your thoughts about Super being fake to yourself. It'd even save YOU some trouble, you wouldn't have to deal with me and other AK members who oppose you/your views on this.

Lastly, your "evidence" is just Super not wanting to deal with you. You can't blame someone for not wanting to talk to you after you accuse them of being fake and telling others to do the same (it's heavily implied you want this spread around even if you didnt directly say it). If you're going to act like this, no one really has to do anything to prove their identity to you, and I doubt they should even bother at all at this point. If someone's uncomfortable, just respect that. You are entitled to absolutely nothing in this sense.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 10:07:39 pm by Luzxia »
i dont know anything ever at any time

Hiccupby

« Reply #132 on: June 06, 2013, 09:51:56 pm »
@Luzxia

Wasn't it three posts ago that you said you wanted evidence?

Well isn't this a start?
you clearly do not know the difference between evidence and pure speculation. You are not a cop, you are not entitled to have people scrambling to prove anything to you. Cry moar.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 10:03:33 pm by Nope. »

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2013, 10:11:43 pm »
I don't recall saying this is all I have? I only posted it as it has little use other than for providing people somthing to go on besides my word.
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #134 on: June 06, 2013, 10:43:52 pm »
I'm not sure how to feel about this really. I can't choose if I think you should've kept this to yourself or informed us.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2013, 11:26:59 pm »
I feel the same way, Stargazer now that I've been looking back to here from time to time.
Though is Super couldn't just deal with you, then that's pretty proven that she can't handle something like this. I don't know what's going on to be exact, and I don't see why she had to just not deal with this.
It would be far better if she just handled this if she was real, but she has proven that she is a fake in my opinion. Though no one yell at me, I'm just stating my opinion.
But, it is possible she is real. I don't see what's true or not, as it's hard.
But no one has had enough proof that Soup is real, as I've seen.
It probably was a bit proven, because I don't know... I'm very confused with this conversation.
I'm going to keep other thoughts to myself for now, but I've seen more proof that Soup could be a fake. Though I don't know yet.
Perhaps sometime soon you should lock this thread, as it has been told to us.
We have our opinions, but still, I remain confused.
I'm probably going to see how this goes now. I wonder, honestly.

Hiccupby

« Reply #136 on: June 07, 2013, 12:12:10 am »
"I only posted it as it has little use other than for providing people somthing to go on besides my word."
Even then it's not much to go off of because you spritzed your stinky perfume of bias in the commentaries you provided along with your "evidence", "proof" ,whatever you're calling it.

You didn't say it was all you have, but that's not what I'm getting at.  What you've provided so far in the way of evidence has gone to serve only as context to what remains sheer speculation- YOUR speculation, your opinion. NOT PROVEN FACT. If what you have  more of as far as "proof" is you taking a post and tearing it apart word for word and speculating like crazy. . .save it. That's not evidence- or if even a tiny fraction of it is you're still reaching.
Even if you did provide something even remotely pulpy after this you've established grudgewank, overbearing behavior, and bias from the very beginning so I won't just take it with a grain of salt; I'll take it with the entire god-damned Salt flats of Utah.
This isn't news, this is crazy conspiracy talk. The only reason it's here is because you as a figure head in the group can get away with posting it and justify it as "something the community NEEDS to know. "  Even if you have solid proof it's something to take up with those who can do something about it like the staff that can identify the real person. Posting here doesn't get anything done about it except for cause drama and make you look like a harassing ass. I wouldn't find this so irritating if it weren't posted in the freaking news section.

Do you know what this kind of thread on competent art sites is called? A call-out journal. And it would have been deleted by a mod in the blink of an eye. Yet you, a admin of this site and community,  are posting such a thread in a site that you want to have taken seriously under "news"? What the hell man.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 07, 2013, 12:35:07 am »
From the looks of things it just doesn't look like she wants to deal with you. And in a way I agree with her that it really isn't important to try and convince anyone of who she is or who she isn't unless those people really matter.

She's already proven herself to those who matter and that's good enough for me.

Hiccupby

« Reply #138 on: June 07, 2013, 12:44:27 am »
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 04:00:00 am by Nope. »

Offline popopo

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • popopothewolf
    • prince_po
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 07, 2013, 01:01:29 am »
Sad to think stuff like this can crumble something so great and that who in their right mind would do this.Im tired of drama but sadly suffering and drama are parts of our human lives.On feralheart I am called popopo,hear my words wen I know somethings wrong I'll speak my mind no matter how wrong I am..my soul is wat guides me  and in a matter of this its truly painfull to watch...