Author Topic: Wolves of the Beyond / Guardians of Ga'Hoole RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING  (Read 22947 times)

Offline CL138198

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Wolves of the Beyond / Guardians of Ga'Hoole RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2013, 07:12:56 pm »

Faolan's ears twitched as he heard the young gnaw wolves's steps.  He sat up and walked over to the wolf and gave her a sharp nip on the back.  "Diamond, where were you this time?" he asked the adventerous little gnaw wolf.  "I suppose you will be gnawing bones now with the rest of the circle?" he barked.
[/quote]

Diamond yowled as a sharp pain ran down her back. She crouched low to the ground, flattened her ears, and lowered her tail. "I was out hunting, Chieftain Faolan. I am sorry for how long I was out hunting." She mumbled. She looked up at Faolan, "I am sorry.." She said again, this time so he could hear her better. She walked over and picked a bear bone from the pile.

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2013, 07:13:40 pm »
"she was hunting i suppose" rene told faolan "and she didnt even offer to share, i think thats unaceptable for a gnaw wolf!" she wanted to take the gnaw wolf by the scruff and throw but she knew she would be punished if she did so "i shouldve put you on a more dangerous tummfraw!" she snapped. she didnt like when malcahds got away from their tummfraw
"Rene!" he barked. "There is no need to threaten her like that!" he said and nipped the obea.

(he said this because he felt bad for the gnaw wolf, he went through the same thing)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 07:18:30 pm by WindScar »
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2013, 07:17:45 pm »
"hmph" she grumbled as she stalked back to her cave

inner beauty come from within

Offline CL138198

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2013, 07:22:14 pm »
She bent down and started carving with her teeth. She paused for a moment. What would she carve? What HAD she carved, she realized, as she sat up and stared at the bone. She studied it hard, and realized she had carved two wolves fightning eachother. Suddenly, she yowled as the sharp pain in her back returned. She limped over to a shady tree, layed down, closed her eyes, and easily fell into a deep sleep.

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2013, 07:27:08 pm »
"Well, better go back before Edme wonders where I am." he said and walked back to his pelt and nuzzled Edme.  They both settled down on their pelts and fell asleep.

Faolan entered a strange dream, one of cold, ice, and starvation.  "No! No! No!" he yipped. "Don't do it!" he kept on yowling and then it became darkness.  He felt cold and started to shiver as a voice came in his head. "You can't escape the darkness." It seemed to say. He rolled over and twisted around, trying to get the dream away. (he looks rather funny right now all twisted and freaked out)

Offline CL138198

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2013, 07:41:53 pm »
Diamond was woken up by a rustling of leaves. She looked up. "Just the tree." She muttered. She set her head back down, half closed her eyes, and saw her Chieftain, Faolan, moving around in his sleep.

Her eyes shot open as she thought he was having a horrible nightmare. She got up and started rushing to his den. Then she stopped. What if she got mad at her? She was willing to take the risk. She didn't want him to be afraid.

She started rushing silently over the dead leaves. When she entered his den, she gulped hard, then gently nuzzled his side. When she saw he wasn't waking up, she did it again, this time a little harder.

Offline CL138198

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2013, 07:45:02 pm »
(I meant to say she SWALLOWED hard, not GULPED hard)

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2013, 07:46:11 pm »
"What?!" he barked loudly and looked at Diamond. "Oh," he said. "It's only you."  "Well, uh, thanks I guess...Just speak of this to nobody." he said and nipped her mildly on the scruff and went back to sleep, having peacful dreams.

Offline CL138198

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2013, 08:05:58 pm »
As Faolan nipped her, her eyes widened with shock. After saying thank-you? She thought. As she turned to walk outside, she heard the rustling of leaves again, but this time, it wasn't from the trees.

Diamond crouched low, turning her head curiously. She silently crawled over the leave, and to the tree she slept under. Suddenly, a vole ran right past her nose. She sprang to her paws and ran, dead leaves flying behind her.

She jumped up, flying over to the vole, and landed on it, unsheathing her claws. She raked the vole's tiny sides with her claws, scooped it up with her paw, threw it, and finished it off with one bite on the neck.

She picked up the tiny vole as the sun started to stretch out into the sky. She walked over to Faolan And Edme's den, dropping the vole at the entrance. Then, she walked back to her tree, layed down, closed her eyes, and fell into a deep sleep.

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2013, 08:09:24 pm »
Faolan came over and picked up the vole.  He and Edme ate it happily together and then they fell back asleep.  Faolan wondered what Rene was doing...He hadn't seen her in a day or so and there were by-lang wolves all over...He decided to wait.