Author Topic: Wolves of the Beyond / Guardians of Ga'Hoole RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING  (Read 22954 times)

Koolwolfe

Re: Wolves of the Beyond / Guardians of Ga'Hoole RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2013, 11:59:33 am »
. . . a huh... Well he is a gnaw wolf. I think you are happy now no?)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2013, 12:00:41 pm »
(ok look  i dont care what you play anymore! i was just trying to explain alright!)

inner beauty come from within

Koolwolfe

« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2013, 12:03:39 pm »
( mhm. Why are you putting explanation points then... Forget it, A Obrea ain't worth my time...))

Itsune huffed as he laid down watching for any what you call "High rankers." The stupid wolves who always pick on Gnaw wolves he then watched and mumbled "Ombrea's...they act like they know everything.." He huffed.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2013, 12:13:24 pm »
Bump.. LolYes

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2013, 12:18:34 pm »
rene went through her usual routine gathering pups and putting them on dangerous tummfraws, by the time she was done the sun was setting  and she was tired and hungry. she padded into camp seeing diamond and itsune the two gnaw wolves. gnaw wolves irritated her they were malcahds that had escaped her tummfraws. she padded past not saying a word and picked up a piece of prey  she padded to a tree and sat underneath eating the fresh meat.but she had to talk about  something to faolan she was concerned about the number of malcahds springing up. she added over to his den "faolan?" she called padding in "i need to talk to you about something very important"

Koolwolfe

« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2013, 12:23:06 pm »
 Itsune perked his ears to hear "Malcahds.." He snarled and mumbled towards Rene standing up "I'll show you how a Malchad can screw up your life in ten seconds." He said slowly raising his tail tiny bit.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2013, 12:26:42 pm »
(i didnt say malcahd out loud but ok then)
the obea turned around hearing a voice "stay back malchad" she snarled the word malcahd "i can put you back on that tummfraw if you want me to" even though she was not a high ranking wolf she was still higher then a gnaw wolf and they were supposed to show submission to alll other wolves. she turned back to faolans den.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2013, 12:30:22 pm »
 Itsune snarled and snapped his jaws he then said "You wanna say that word again?" His paws tensing up and his eyes somewhat glowing.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2013, 12:36:15 pm »
rene turned back around frustrated she walked right up to the gnaw wolfs face "malcahd" she snarled "go chew on a bone" she said turning away and trotting back to faolans den

Koolwolfe

« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2013, 12:39:58 pm »
 Itsune snarled and got up he walked towards her and infront of her he snapped his jaws onto her muzzle am threw her to the ground as his scar on his eye where his left eye socket should've been stretched as he wrinkled his muzzle and lifting his lips up reVealing his saber tooth like fangs.