Author Topic: RIP General  (Read 167041 times)

Offline icethewolf1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: RIP General
« Reply #310 on: June 25, 2013, 08:11:38 pm »
X3 We can see that most people want general back. I also heared that Red said that getting general off is just a test. Is this true?

Offline Kenji89

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 25, 2013, 08:15:31 pm »
X3 We can see that most people want general back. I also heared that Red said that getting general off is just a test. Is this true?

That's what I was wondering as well. If we could have a date or proposed date for when General will be coming back if this is truly a test. I'm not trying to be a pest in asking but I'm thinking that if the community knew when it was coming back then maybe they would calm down and be willing to cooperate without getting angry as they'll know that it's coming back and will open up their minds and hearts.

I also wish to see General come back and miss it dearly but shouting at the mods no matter how much you despise their latest decision is not going to help anything and you'll only anger them so that they lash back or make it so general stays away it's kind of backwards.

Offline _-Phantomwolf-_

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Find me in-game on Ilithyia Rhea
    • View Profile
    • Red Ra}V{age
« Reply #312 on: June 25, 2013, 08:26:37 pm »
Generals removal is a test for the time being. I think it says so in the first few posts of this thread.

Offline TheFourLinks

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • We are the Links. That means we're awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 25, 2013, 08:29:02 pm »
That is true... people really should just calm down. The moderators have said that it is a test. Test means it is not permanent, they are merely testing. SO all of you, please calm down and quit fighting, it is quite pointless.. Fighting will only anger the mods and make them not want to give it back. If you want General back, protest in a peaceful way that does not involve bashing anyone. ~Vio
I'm too awesome for these guys... -Blue Link
I like cookies :3 -Red Link
....I'm surrounded by idiots... -Vio
Fighting evil crap... gets boring. -Green Link

Offline Kenji89

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 25, 2013, 08:34:54 pm »
L
That is true... people really should just calm down. The moderators have said that it is a test. Test means it is not permanent, they are merely testing. SO all of you, please calm down and quit fighting, it is quite pointless.. Fighting will only anger the mods and make them not want to give it back. If you want General back, protest in a peaceful way that does not involve bashing anyone. ~Vio

Like I was saying, I think if they'd just TELL everyone when General is coming back people would be a lot more calm instead of hinting at a test that could be imaginary or otherwise.

Offline TheFourLinks

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: June 25, 2013, 08:43:30 pm »
True. That probably would make people stop freaking out AS MUCH... but, humans are humans, and I know some people will most likely still complain. But I see what you are getting at. ~Vio
Humans are stupid. ~Blue Link

I don't think Blue realizes that he is a human himself. Lol. ~Vio

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #316 on: June 25, 2013, 10:17:32 pm »
I eternally regret not watching this thread. I had to read all of these posts from about page four to this page, page thirty two. :' I was having trouble concentrating. Anyways, I am here to post again.
I don't really mind if General comes back or not anymore. Well, not yet at least. I am agreeing with Nemena on this one, because right now I don't think we deserve to get General back until these other issues are settled out.
But honestly, us humans can be swayed and manipulated so easily, my mind was changed in one day just from some words... I advertised in Flourite last night and I got about five or six members for my literate and mapped RP. So just because my needs have been fulfilled I stop complaining. See? I should have just calmed down from the beginning and waited a week before replying. And I wonder how many of the replies here were simply effected by what the people had read before they replied? You just have to take a step back and view things from every direction, which is extremely hard.
It is hard to view things from every point of view. It truly is. After trying I found out that I felt really bad for the mods. I don't mind if they called someone something mean to be honest. (If that is true) The mods are so little and the community has for greater numbers. If I were being bombarded with provocative words or something I would probably just loose it. It is hard to keep peace of mind in that kind of situation and I commend all the mods for keeping a level head in all of this and speaking calmly. (This is what I have gathered) This is why these people are our mods. They dedicate everything to this RP. I've realized some new things after going through every comment on here.
But here is something that has irritated me within all these comments. So much is being repeated and I don't think everyone is replying before seeing what others have posted before them. You can't make a reply without seeing what has already been said and actually thinking clearly. Some of these replies have irritated me. I don't think some people understand all the details of this situation.
As with communication with the mods? Well I have very clearly understood now that this is a test and that the mods are reading all these comments and I have understood for a long time that they care. I wish we still had the monthly news threads but there is probably a reason behind the absence. And now we are going to have a summer party!
As for advertising, I was mad about it too. Movies don't work that well, I only ever got one member from a movie advertisement. But walking around to every map where there are a lot of people in range and advertising for a while really works. I sent out all my members to different maps and that sometimes works. When you gather in one place and talk more about your RP that works too.
But I do agree that Flourite seems to be a bit lonelier now, though I can't judge since I'm always in my private map. XP
For now this is all I have to say. When I was reading all of those comments I had things I wanted to say but I forgot what they were so maybe they aren't important anymore.

Offline TheFourLinks

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 25, 2013, 10:35:10 pm »
I agree with Silvertide. Yes, movies may not have enough space, but there are hotspots, are there not? It is quite easy to go to this 'stone bridge' or the 'cape' or 'the plus' and advertise that way. Besides, I am quite sure that this will not be permanent. Please, people, be a bit patient, will you? ~Vio

I don't like seeing fighting... ;w; ~Red Link

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 26, 2013, 01:00:04 am »
I have several issues with General being gone. The biggest of which are all these new games coming out. I'm sure you're all aware of them. You have all seen one you can't deny it. I have seen more then ten that I know will be out soon. General was the main attraction for some. My being upset isn't all over what I want. I want the best for the community and game. Feral Heart hasn't had an update in a while. I know why and can understand it. But when people see that the newest update just takes away from the game will send a bad message. I know if I was picking game, I would go for the games that had the most active active members and most frequent updates. I would like to see Feral Heart hold up to ONE of these standards. There is more activity on most of these unreleased games' forums than on our server. I'm sure MOST of our members will glad to go there and role play. As we become more active, Feral Heart will shrink smaller and smaller until we are hardly noticed. I cannot type more due to my phone. End.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #319 on: June 26, 2013, 02:05:38 am »
Are we seriously over for a stupid chat category? It just a chat people, get over it! It's not the end of the world. We still have other chats we can still use. Like Local..Why so bad about that? It's kinda similar to  General, right or wrong? And besides are you willing to have General cause of the color or the drama that happens around it? You guys are just begging or craving for this General just to get into trouble. The mods are trying to help you avoid from this situation..Can you be a little more graduated to this or not? Someone at less needs to understand my point. In my perspective, I thinking that Raz are trying to help us from getting ban from the bad behavior.But no. Everyone just need the General juice in order to be happy. People listen to me..It's just a chat, it's not like a Social Network thing.

And for the Moive Clips, is kinda off a hand, too. Don't you think? It's really not that serious in my opinion. Guys, just forget about it and try something new..? Would ya? Like try something new. I'm also noticing are now Movie Clips now. I really hope that doesn't get out the hand. The only thing I liked about General was the people requesting members to get into their group. It was interesting to that. Anyway..Kinda being off topic. Lets pretend we didn't had General, and just Local. Etc. Hm..? Hey, I'm just trying to help out..I sick and tired of people begging to have General back and making polls about..Eh..::)

Besides it would be best to try something move inactive to active.. :D
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 02:17:39 am by Thrillex »