Author Topic: ~The Depths of EdenWood~[Literate][Mapped][Semi-Realistic][Accepting]  (Read 15684 times)

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Depths of EdenWood~[Literate][Mapped][Semi-Realistic][Accepting]
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2013, 02:49:37 am »
You lucky cheeseball...I want to handle/fly/train a bird of prey more than anything at the current time. Anyhoo, I'll just tell ya some about my camp :D

The camp is held at Chattam Hall, a girl's boarding school near me. The theme is Forensic Science(CSI and sturf :P), and basically, the goal campers try to accomplish is a fake murder mystery. Supposedly, the person murdered was working on a formula that would fix the ozone layer. We had to find the four pieces of the formula using clues  that were sent to us daily on our IPads (we all got an IPad to use for the two weeks >:D ).  I actually found 2 of the clues and the murder weapon, and another girl found the other two. We've received interviews, fingerprints, hair samples and DNA models from the victims, which we compare to the crime scene evidence. We're so close to solving the mystery! ^^

Offline Darkwolfprowler

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2013, 06:05:11 pm »
woah that's so cool! i just got back from bird handling, we handled 3 different birds, the Bengal eagle owl, Harris hawk and the peregrine Tiercel (meaning male, Peregrine falcon is  a female) i was the first one to try with the Tiercel and it scared the hell outta me xD they are lighter than they look! i even got to hold the Peregrine Tiercel while it ate from my hand... gross *shudder* so yeah, a cool experience!

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2013, 03:04:56 am »
*random muttering* I want a To handle a Tiercel...or Falcon, actually preferably a Falcon. I've been looking into classes, but they're exspenive >:U

Offline Darkwolfprowler

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2013, 12:21:24 pm »
yeah, i didn't have an class though, its just an experience, also depending on how old you are, some might not take you... the one i took was literally just 1 guy with 16 birds O.o it was really embarrassing cos' when me and my step-dad was looking for the place, we drove into what we thought was a farm and said "hey... erm do you know where owl hollow is?" and the guy laughed then said "your here mates" it was SO embarrassing!

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2013, 10:59:31 am »
Guys, I think I'll have to quit this rp, because I've never actually seen anyone from the rp ingame before (well, except for one person who was afk most of the time), and I have another rp I need to be on every day for. Warrior, you can delete my characters. Sorry guys :c

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2013, 02:16:45 pm »
Very well v.v We'll all miss you today at RP time :'(

Onto the matter of RP, we'll start at 1:00pm, and go for however long ya'll want to ^^ We could even go to the movies XD

Offline Darkwolfprowler

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2013, 05:58:09 pm »
im sorry i missed it, my dad got worse with his cancer and well, i found out this morning that he passed away....

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2013, 02:40:19 am »
I'm so sorry for your loss :'( I'm sure your father was a great man.

(I actually though it was Sunday, so you did not miss anything. Though if you had for a cause such as that, there would be no need to be sorry at all)

Offline Darkwolfprowler

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2013, 06:44:04 pm »
thanks, he was a great dad - a shoulder to cry on and a guy who would shake his fist at those annoying people who just find plesure in annoying the hell outta you... i'm coming on now if its still on....

Offline Darkwolfprowler

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2013, 03:54:39 pm »
erm, i was in the forest at 6:00pm hoping you guys were there but you weren't?