Author Topic: Powerplayers/Gmods. Your Experiences  (Read 4113 times)

Offline Kitscourge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Raise your hands to the level of your eyes!
    • View Profile
Powerplayers/Gmods. Your Experiences
« on: June 26, 2013, 06:46:42 pm »
One day I was just walking around in flourite then suddenly out of nowhere, a rabbit kills me! Later on a cat then a deer. Just because I'm walking past them.Btw, I was on a human character. (The Phantom OTO).
It just annoys me so much when little prey animals that KNOW they will be preyed on if they make those chars somehow expect not to be killed.I mean, you ARE in Flourite and Bonfire. It's not like people are just going to pass up easy prey.But they end up powerplaying and killing something twice it's size and/or more.For instance, magically healing "demon bunnies". That tell you they're a realistic, regular rabbit/hare then once they get killed they suddenly turn into a demon?!?! Also deer and horses.Yes, I realize horses can kill with their hooves but they are easily spooked and would rather run then randomly go attack someone in the middle of a roleplay. I try to be humble and polite and not pp back, but it just erks me so much!
What are some of your experiences? ~Erik
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 10:28:51 pm by ThePhantom »
If I were truly dead, you would not see the words that I'm typing!
Find me in-game as ~ThePhantom~

Offline Dangeryena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Hyena Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Powerplayers/Gmods. (Your Opinion)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 08:24:37 pm »
I doubt anyone would have a positive opinion about this but I never even waste my time roleplaying with prey because sometimes what people do when their character is about to die is start powerplaying/godmodding so they don't die. And this is a game with people of all ages so it's expected (for me) that many people you meet will be that way. I don't usually join public RPs/random RPs anymore, anyway.
NazoXSparx/C R O C U T A in-game

Offline Kitscourge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Raise your hands to the level of your eyes!
    • View Profile
Re: Powerplayers/Gmods. (Your Opinion)
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 08:41:58 pm »
I just wanted to hear some opinions.I didn't expect ANY to be positive, it's mostly about experiences. ~Erik
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 10:29:44 pm by ThePhantom »
If I were truly dead, you would not see the words that I'm typing!
Find me in-game as ~ThePhantom~

Offline Notely

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Powerplayers/Gmods. Your Experiences
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 11:28:28 pm »
Well, one day I was roleplaying in a pride. A a trio of wolves comes along and demands our cubs. Of course we tell them "no thank u" and fighting starts. C: The smallest wolf throws three full-grown lions(including me) off of herself and rips out my throat. C': When I refused to accept her auto-hit godmodding powerplay crap she accused me of being a powerplayer and walked.
And one day, as a lion I was walking around and another wolf had "retractable claws" and stabbed me through the neck with a stick. He also accused me of powerplaying, and made fun of my lion character because it's size wasn't on max, like his wolf's.
Sometimes, people. I just sometimes can't with people.

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 01:49:27 am »
Unborn demon chickens in Flourite. Nuff' said.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 01:56:53 am »
Reading all of this is just making me laugh. I've encountered many, many powerplayers though I'll just tell this tale of when I was starting to become the person I am today:

Alright, so me and two of my buds were roleplaying in Cape of Distant Worlds, minding our own business like we usually do. Well, these five wolves stroll up to us thinking they're so high and mighty because they originated from the BlackBlood pack in WolfQuest, which apparently carried over to FeralHeart. Well, the next minute, they're power-playing saying things like, "-Bites his neck, no miss, instant kill-" over and over.
The ironic thing was, just for the lolz, I decided to bluntly say, "-Runs up to the obsidian effeminate and ensnares incisors into her jugular, no miss.-" Again, I was just joking around so I made that a derp post so they'd understand me.
What really amused me was the five started becoming hypocritical and accused me of power-playing and saying that wolves cannot instant-kill like that and it'll take atleast five posts before deciding to launch towards the cervical vertebrae area. Anyone sense hypocrites here?
When that happened, I just shook my head and walked away. Though now, I just laugh at the fools I've encountered back then.
gone

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 02:04:15 am »
I seem to attract powerplayers. And the "Black Bloods" are high and mighty... Among young power playing children.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 02:58:08 am »
Oooh, nothing like a good old powerplayer to brighten up your day XD
In terms of the "prey animal" part, I've been on the other end. Not powerplaying my way out of death and going on something like a rabbit expecting to be unharmed, though. I'm usually on one of my stallions, and if some carnivore assumes I'm free meat I straight up tell them that I'm not playing to be murdered, and try to then ignore the barrage of insults they chuck at me.
But I do love coming across powerplayers, and their total overreactions when you tell them what they're doing wrong. I'm one of those people who absolutely loves getting confronted by these people, along with den claimers and most trolls. They're just so cute ^3^

Offline nubeees

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
[]
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 06:11:37 am »
[]
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 07:46:32 pm by nubeees »

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2013, 06:44:04 am »
I was sitting around on one of my favorite characters, a cheetah named Helius, apparently someone's ROBOT character eats meat... I never got a chance to post it was just 'EATS CHEETAH WHOLE NO MISS'
Me: *Facepaw*

A robot? o.o I didn't even know robots COULD eat XD

One time I was in TLK roleplay and this happened... I don't think this is exactly offtopic...

Scar: *slaps person1* (I cannot remember names, so everyone person1, 2,3 etc. XD)
Person1: Lions can't slap people T.T
Person2: Yeah, lions can't slap other people.
Scar: But in TLK Scar slaps Sarabi ._.
Person3: Well the lion king isn't realistic :P
Person4: Yeah, and we're not rping the lion king
Person5: Actually we are XD
Person6: You can't slap people but you can hit them
Person7: Aren't those the same thing? XD
Me: >.< Can't we just get on with the rp?
Person8: Scar's powerplaying!
Scar: I am not >.<
Person9: yeah you are :P
Scar: Ok fine I didn't slap him!! >.<