Author Topic:  (Read 27924 times)

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #140 on: March 29, 2011, 10:09:28 pm »
Alrighty, i went ahead and changed her underbelly ^^ Yay! I'm glad i could be apart of the rp, so do i need to add SOC (sons of Cernunnos) after Gisal's name?
Bane is my idol.

Cenetri

« Reply #141 on: March 29, 2011, 11:52:51 pm »
I apologize for my slight inactivity, everyone!

I've been busy with my art requests, and they take quite a while to do, kinda slurping up a bit of my weekend time... not to mention that whenever I get on, no one is there. Gettin' lonely over here...

Anyway, I should be a bit more active now [or in a few days]. It won't take me as long of a time to complete my requests [which shall never cease - they're a constant thing, so it may impeed me further in the future] now that I'm a bit more understanding of everything, and can time myself out a bit better. Note that my state test is also coming up, so that may be another reason of inactivity, well, if another is to arise.

Oh, and hey, glad to see some new faces on this forum! That's always nice to see... I think that the advertising is paying off quite well, if you ask me.
---Olwen

Krethes

« Reply #142 on: March 30, 2011, 12:10:11 am »
@Ciaran: I know, which is why I didn't blame you for it. I had initially hoped people would figure it out on their own, but after several changes to applications, I decided to put an actual bracket up. So, if you could just tell me if you'd like him to be a pup or if you could change his age to fit your preferred age for him, that would be wonderful. :)

@ Claire: Wonderful! You're accepted, then. You'll add "PSOC" to the end of Gisal's name on the game, which stands for Public Sons of Cernunnos, since that will be your starting rank.

@Cenetri: It seems like we've all be really busy lately. xD Life. Life. Life. Sucks sometimes. :/ I hope things go well for you, though!

Offline Electricfish

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • If I get sick, take me to Dr. House. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2011, 01:08:13 am »
Alright, me gots a new picture. Correct colors n' all that. xP

Valthorian

« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2011, 04:25:12 am »
Alright, I added PSOC to the end of Geraint's name tag. ^^
I'll send the e-mail asking for the map tomorrow morning.
I'm currently crushed by the weight of hefty projects and several art commissions.

Offline IetMarriokNienda

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 30, 2011, 10:27:27 am »
I changed his age. All I have to do know is fix his personality.

Offline Toxcicle

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 31, 2011, 01:35:05 am »
Name of Character: Delaney
Age of Character: 10

Personality: Delaney is a gentle she-wolf. She takes special care with everything she does. She's tender hearted, and sharp minded. If there's a problem, she'll do a quick assessment before deciding a course of action. This method has proven to come in handy throughout her ten years of life. Her gentleness can fade at the drop of a hat though. She knows when to be fierce and when to keep her maw closed.

Appearance: Solid white she-wolf with amber, slitted eyes. Her tail is covered with maroon lines, her paws are white, but her ankles up are maroon. Her head is dressed with a diamond pattern, with slits under her eyes, all maroon.

History: Delaney was born to parents who had similar markings and coloring as hers. She was one of four, her being the only female. Delaney has always been curious about nature, especially flowers. She wandered off on her own as a puppy to explore and find new and exciting flowers. While she succeeded in that journey, a terrible storm almost literally blew her away from her family. She has been alone since, but is looking to join Sons of Cernunnos.

Other: She's one of my more boring characters, as she is a gentle soul.  Her name is Gaelic for "The challenger's descendant." It was intended for males, but I couldn't bring myself to make Del a man. This will be one of my only dainty femme characters, and I am looking forward to playing a semi new personality.

Player Name: Toxcicle

Mist

« Reply #147 on: April 02, 2011, 09:04:33 am »
I apologize for disappearing. My mother is in the hospital right now, so I don't have time to do much...

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #148 on: April 04, 2011, 12:03:35 am »
ok so do i need to email you for the map Rhys?
Bane is my idol.

Offline Seren

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 04, 2011, 10:15:58 pm »
Hello all! I am BACK. Sorry for being gone for so long~ I had shows and an auction that my goat Ianto (Welsh name FTW) was in, and i will miss him dearly for he was like a son to me :< BUT! sad news aside, I will be on much more frequently :)