Author Topic:  (Read 27897 times)

Offline wonder

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2011, 04:15:01 am »
My name is Wonder.My character is 15 years old. I came from the Wood's of Shina, far from here. My whole family, except for me and my grandfather (who sadly passed away recently) were the only survivors. While i lived in the Wood's of Shina, my grandfather would take me and show me wild berries, herbs, and medicines that would help any sore, cut, wound, itch, ache, and any other discomfort...even the azu berry that could heal even the deepest cuts. Although i have no special powers, i can make any medicine that can be made. My grey and black coat, along with my silver eyes, are all traits of the Shina tribe who no longer exsist.

Offline Seren

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2011, 04:22:00 am »
I'm sorry, but you have not met the requirements, please do read before you put in an application. have a good evening, and my Dagda smile upon you~

Offline Acyd

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2011, 04:31:56 am »
I drew a picture of Aisling! : D It's kinda bad though, but I just wanted to share it with you guys~ -w-

Aisling

I think I might draw a group picture of our pack. -w- I'm still trying to decide though I'm really wanting to.

Mist

« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2011, 04:33:16 am »
You did really well! Aisling looks lovely!

Offline mafiaso27

• Curious Wanderer
  • woof
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2011, 04:36:01 am »
holy cheese you guys the pack is growing like crazy!!! lovely picture of Aisling btw

Offline Acyd

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2011, 04:38:46 am »
Thanks you guys~! x3

And isn't it? We've been doing so much advertising lately, it's slowly starting to pay off. x3

Offline wonder

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2011, 07:37:07 am »
Name of Character:Ruari  (often used as the feminine of the name Rory.)
Age of Character: 15
Personality:Extremely kind, shy, and reclusive, but enjoys the company of others. She is mischevious and likes to play jokes on whoever may be around. At times, she can be strong and stubborn, at other times, even the slightest remark could break her heart. She is very generous, and she will take care of anyone if they lay sick or dying. She can decide for herself, because she knows deep down, she can stand on her own two feet. Her temperament is very mellow, and her attitude is down-to-earth. Although she adores her pack, she likes to think alot and will set off on a journey, thinking to herself. Some nights she watches the moon, and gets lost in it's beauty, watching it for hours. She sleeps like a log, and almost nothing wakes her, well, almost nothing...(just scream rain, and she jumps right up, it's something about the rain))
Appearance: Maroon pelt with a white diamond marked back, With a white striped face.

History:  Ruari comes from the southern boarder of wales.Her clan was small and being over taken from a rival pack who killed most of her family, only the few to survive escaped. Among those few, was her mother and grandfather.  As a only pup, he mother had died shortly after she had given birth, so ruari was raised by her grandfather, Riley, who passed away from old age. He  She was then left alone to defend for herself, and in doing so, she was able to live on her own, making her own way in life.
Other: She always has time for her pack mates, and will defend them with her whole heart.
Player Name: Wonder.

Aishun

« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2011, 04:16:05 pm »
Name of Character: Caoimhe
Age of Character: 12

Personality:

Caoimhe is a very elegant, nonchalant wolf. Because of this, she would be the ideal mate, mother or simply someone who would be very capable of looking after the pack's pups. She is caring and supportive, no matter what her alpha's decisions may be; she'll follow them to the ends of the Earth if she had to. However, despite her outwards expression, she can be very vicious when she has to, even though she would always choose a peaceful solution if there is one available.

Appearance:

Caoimhe has a fur color of marvelous white. Swirling maroon covers her entire mid-section and legs, meeting at the base of her tail with more spotted maroon. Her face shares the same pattern as her tail, being of spotted maroon with a stripe coming from the corner of her eyes down to her upper lip. Her ears are solid maroon. Her eyes are full of emotion, and are of a deep turquoise color.

History:

Caoimhe was born into a woodland pack, just outside of Witticomb, Britain. Much of her pack shared the same neutral, earthy colors. But she always knew that she was different, even her mother was different in color. The pack didn't seem phased by her difference at all, and that worried her. Did they know something she didn't? They treated her like an equal, but if she had been one of those other wolves, she knew she wouldn't be as accepting. On very cool, crisp night when the pack had just settled in to sleep, Caoimhe sneaked away. She couldn't stand the pit of loneliness she felt in her stomach, so she left the pack without speaking a word. Just after turning 10 years old, Caoimhe discovered the Sons of Cernunnos, where she learned the truth about her ancestors.

Caoimhe was overjoyed to have found a place where she truly belonged, and has remained loyal to them ever since.

Other: Caoimhe loves to sunbathe. It doesn't matter where; she can sunbathe on flat ground, soft grass, or on a rock as long as the sun can reach her. She also rather enjoys taking long walks around the pack's territory, so don't be surprised if you see her randomly walking about.
Player Name: Aishun

Krethes

« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2011, 04:27:42 pm »
Aishun, you are accepted, welcome to the Sons of Cernunnos. Please add PSOC to the end of your IG name and e-mail Rhys/Seren about the map.

Wonder, I am sorry, but you have applied twice already and your previous applications lead me to believe that this third application was not entirely your own work. I do not think this pack is quite suited for you, sorry.

As for everyone else, I would like to place a hold on the swirl/spiral/whatever pattern being on white wolves. We have entirely too much of that right now. Maroon wolves may still sport it with white markings, but otherwise, try to avoid it. There are plenty of other looks out there that are gorgeous. :D Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 03:25:28 am by Yumay »

Mist

« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2011, 04:35:33 pm »
-Hyperactive scream- New members! Yay!!! The hours of advertising and braving local chat on Bonfire payed off!

By the way, what did I miss after I left last night? Anything major?