Author Topic:  (Read 27884 times)

Gurimujo

« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2011, 01:39:57 pm »
Ha, woah. Everytime I leave I come back to so many new members. x'D You guys are really doing well with the advertising! I need to keep up.

Mist

« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2011, 02:43:09 pm »
-Dies- More members! And they seem to be really descriptive too. That makes me happy.

Offline Wolf_Memories

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2011, 07:16:06 pm »
@Taylor: Sorry for the delay-- Rhys and I got swept up in a pack rp and Rhys forgot to check the emails. xD But all is well now.

@Eira: Accepted! Welcome to the pack! Do not forget to email Rhys and get the map and to add PSOC to the end of your IG name.

Thankyou (:

Offline Wolf_Memories

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2011, 07:46:15 pm »
Would there be any way, that i could change my wolf's eyes?
I was stuck to the fact of doing yellow eyes, becuase
most of the pack members who posted before me, posted yellowed wolves.
I am true to the real wolf eyes, but i have fallen head over heals over the years.
With my Cyan eyes. xD if i can, i will be happy to twich the story a bit, to go along
More with her eyes. :D Thankyou if so ^_^ And if not, i understand!
-Eira

Offline Leopardstream

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2011, 08:09:19 pm »
So am i in? my char's name is Salma....

i hope i am ^_^

Offline Cynder-

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • IMMA FIRIN MAH LAAZZAARRDAFGNADJFADG
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2011, 10:10:44 pm »
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 10:36:08 pm by Scath »

Offline Seren

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2011, 11:09:25 pm »
Scath- we have so many characters with the same flaws/personalities, you show promise as a competent roleplayer, so if you would consent to changing your character (and your underbelly. We have full coat colors, no deviating top coat/bottom coat colors.) Because the Alpha and myself see such promise in you, we encourage you re-roll your stats and apply again.
~Rhys BSOC

Offline Seren

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2011, 11:13:23 pm »
Fleech-Hunter-
Everything is good, though we already have a name too similar to yours, and we would not like to risk getting either of you confused, so would you change your name? If you are okay with a name change, we will be very glad to accept you into The Sons Of Cernunnos.
~Rhys BSOC

Dragoncasey

« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2011, 11:56:43 pm »
Name: Kitsune
Personallity: Kitsune Is very outgoing, and loves to make jokes and lighten the mood. She loves to be the center of attention, but knows her place and time. In addition, shes also very respectful, and will do anything under the leaders command. She is a exellent fighter, but hates to fight.

Apperence: Kitsune is a very tall Wolf, and muscular for a female. Her maroon markings are swirled and also consist of two triangles on her eyes. She has long sleek White fur with a small white mane on her forehead. Her tail is longer than most, and she loves to whip it around and show it off.
History: Born into the pack in a litter of 3, she was always considered a add-on. Most of the pack loved her, but focused more on her two brothers. She Usually played with the other pups, and cared not what the others thought of her.

Other: Doesnt spend her time looking for a mate, though she does want one. Spends most her time playing with pups and Helping her pack.

Offline Cynder-

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • IMMA FIRIN MAH LAAZZAARRDAFGNADJFADG
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2011, 01:08:24 am »
Scath- we have so many characters with the same flaws/personalities, you show promise as a competent roleplayer, so if you would consent to changing your character (and your underbelly. We have full coat colors, no deviating top coat/bottom coat colors.) Because the Alpha and myself see such promise in you, we encourage you re-roll your stats and apply again.
~Rhys BSOC

Well, what do you mean by change? Personality, looks? Because if you want me to change personality, I truly don't see her as any other personality. If I have to change looks, I wouldn't like it, but if it got me into the roleplay, I guess I would. I worked hard on the charrie, and I would like to keep her the way she is. (I am willing to take away the underbelly, though. ^^) But if it gets me into the roleplay, I will do so, but not willingly.