Author Topic:  (Read 27552 times)

Zesha

« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2011, 02:47:31 am »
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 02:54:14 am by Zesha »

Krethes

« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2011, 02:50:41 am »
@ Leopardstream: You are accepted under the condition that you mind your grammar rules. Some of it seems a little off, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, hokay?

@ Stormy: I am sorry, but your application was very short and we have seen this character before. About five times. Part of the thing that the Sons of Cernunnos offers is creative and innovative members. If we have six of the same wolf running around, it is no longer creative or innovative. In addition, we already have a blind wolf in the pack, and more than one who is not of an advanced age is just silly. Also, Limpia is not a Gaelic or a Welsh name. :/

@Zesha: ...That is absolutely fantastic. You obviously put a lot of thought and work into your character's application, and it really shows through. I am very excited to meet Alester and rp with her! See, people, THIS is what I'm talking about when I saw innovation and creativity! Welcome to be the pack, Alester. I am exceedingly glad to have you here! Don't forget to e-mail Rhys/Seren about the map!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 02:55:05 am by Yumay »

Offline Lokiwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2011, 03:02:57 am »
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 03:36:48 am by Lokiwolf »
SRAM:D

Life is kind of like a bucket of eraser shavings.. except when it's in a pail.. then it's like a pail of eraser shavings..

Offline Feralsoul

• Curious Wanderer
  • Kodi
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2011, 03:09:04 am »
i hope you suite me well in the pack :D
-I RULE AND I RESPECT THAT-

Krethes

« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2011, 03:21:27 am »
Braith, you are accepted! Welcome to the pack! Do not forget to email Rhys/Seren about the map.

@Stormy: I cannot place you in the pack because you were not accepted.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 03:39:05 am by Yumay »

Auroara

« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2011, 03:46:02 am »
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 04:05:40 am by BlueAzure »

Offline Feralsoul

• Curious Wanderer
  • Kodi
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2011, 03:46:36 am »
My *NEW* char
name: Cari
Personality: always happy go lucky. Cari can tell if some one is sad or mad. She may be young but she can see,hear,smell, and talk like an adult. she gets her feelings upset a lot because she is so nice. Cari is all ways there when you need her. if your mad you could find her hiding in a corner. She is not scared only if you want her to be scared she will get scared. Cari loves to just lay down in the sun and let the pictures in her mind blow out of her head.
Appearance: white with maroon Siamese markings with yellow green eyes. Ill try to get a screen shot from her soon
History: She had came from an welsh island that her family lived there. When she was a pup she lived with her mom, dad, grandma, great grandpa, and aunt. The rest where pack mates. She was the only pup in the litter to live the others died of sickness. When she was just a pup her Great grandpa past away from old age and became her god. Her grandma told her about the stars in the sky and what made them glow. Before Cari became a teen her grandma had to passed away from old age and her father took place as leader. When Cari turned into a teen her mother told her when she got bigger to at least be in a pack and have a family. Cari was in search of a pack when she left her family as a teen wolf
* I hope this one is better than my other one*    

Krethes

« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2011, 03:51:38 am »
@ BlueAzure: It does not look like you read the rules quite all the way through. One month is exceedingly young for a Son of Cernunnos and would never be able to survive on its own, nor really have a personality yet. Additionally, the coloration is completely off.

@Stormy: Sorry, again... It just seems too typical. You have promise, so please, try your luck elsewhere.

Offline Feralsoul

• Curious Wanderer
  • Kodi
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2011, 04:05:31 am »
i hope you find Cari a lot differ than my other one  :)

Offline Skye1996

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2011, 04:08:13 am »
Name of Character: Blodwen (If not acceptable please tell me (changed))
Age of Character: 14
Personality: Very head strong and stubborn. She will fight for what she thinks it right to the end if it literally means the end for her. She is particularly reckless when it comes to her life because she will always risk it for those close to her. Will always help a friend in need even if they don't ask. Zakari is also a bit of a loner taking long walks in the forest late at night away from everything else. Loves to stay up late into the night and can keep going for a long time with little or even no rest. She will fight and will never back down no matter how big or strong her opponent is. She will kill if she has to ,but not if there is a way around it. She also thinks hunting for sport is wrong. Zakari is pretty serious most of the time and more mature then she should be due to growing up by herself.
Appearance: Zakari's pelt and underbelly are maroon. On the face she has a white mask and white ears around her eyes is maroon like the rest of her fur and her eyes are silverish white like the moon and her nose is a light pink. On her body she has bits of white on the tops of her shoulders and on her rump down to her feet into toe less socks. Her tail tip is white with fading stripes. She pretty large for a female but that may be due to her being a demi-god. Her ears are ripped and if Zakari didn't wear her fur so long you would see the multiple scars that litter her body (will explain in her history). Her arms and rump have tufts of fur on them. Zakari also wears long bangs in her face (eyecover mane). (So sorry I couldn't get my pics on here ,but if they are absolutely needed just tell me how to put them up and I will ^^; Sorry again I'm a bit new to the game.)
History: Zakari was born out side the pack into a regular wolf family. How she got there she had no idea. At the young age of 9 Cernunnous came to her in a dream and told her of her family lines and of the blood running through her veins. He had told her why she felt like the pack was her family. On the day she was going to leave the pack attacked her and exiled her even though she was a pup. This hardened her a bit but it also made her stronger. It made her able to survive living in the wild. She may not have been a direct decent of the god ,but she proved that she could survive like they did when they were cast out as pups. As Zakari grew she lived in the woods alone searching for more decedents of Cernunnous. She has had little luck in the 5 years she has lived in the woods but now she hopes to join the Sons of Cernunnous and find what it is truly like to live among family.
Other: Loves pups ,but doesn't really want a mate. Loves being in the forest late hours into the night. Is very cautious around adult wolves unless she knows them well. Respects the Alpha very much and is always alert and sitting up straight when he/she is around. Mostly has a serious expression on her face. Will always stand with people who are close to her.
Player Name: My name: Taylor    Screen name: Skye1996 (If that's not what you wanted just tell me and I'll fix it)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 04:36:28 am by Taylor »