Author Topic: the white lions open and accepting  (Read 14735 times)

Offline FeralHunter

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: the white lions open and accepting
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2013, 08:17:44 am »
"But Tazia. He really is Shade! He destroys any pack he finds me in! And yes I do want to join." He blurted. He glared at the area the pride was camping in, "They're not that close. perhaps there's nothing I should worry about..."
We all have a dream, but they won't come true without the help of friends.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2013, 10:03:54 am »
"the only thing this pride has to worry about is keeping the location and the pride itself a secret. you will start training tommorow but i wont be the one training you azearia will" (im gonna make another character) "before i let you join you must promise to keep this pride a secret, you must tell no one"

inner beauty come from within

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2013, 04:18:04 pm »
name azearia
gender female
pride or outsider:(this means whether you are part of the white lions pride or just you are in a normal lion pride: pride
mate : none
crush: she immediately took a liking to swiftdash
cubs:none
personality: azearia is a fierce lion. she finds it hard to trust others at first and at first will be snappy and rude but once she gets to know you she is a fun loving sweet and bubbly lioness
description: she is large white lioness
parents:outsiders
history: find out in rp
other:none
rp sample: azearia sat with the other lionesses waiting for the moment to come. she was a well respected lion in the clan being one of the most fit lioness' she excelled in hunting and fighting. then came the moment where two of the lionesses chased the wildebeast calf towards her. she ran  jumped for its throat at the last minute and killed it . all the lionesses then dragged it back to camp

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2013, 11:48:16 am »
Name: Crystal
pride or outsider: Outsider (white lion)
mate : None
crush : A deer named lewis (just kidding)
cubs: Still is one
personality: Loving and funny, but can be aggressive towards other lions and animals. Doesn't trust anyone.
description: White fluffy fur, cyan eyes and big floofy paws.
parents: White Paw and Dark Paw (deceased)
history: Her parents both died by hunters
other: None
rp sample: Mud coated her furry legs as she trotted warily across the unknown terrains. The sun gave off a warm ray, making everything it touched seem red. She decided to look for shelter for the night and some food.

Later the poor, starved cub found a shelter which was just a fallen tree along with on or two rocks. Not thinking twice she started gathering grass as the last rays disappeared. After she finished she lay down in the warmness of the shelter. Closing her eyes, she went to sleep.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2013, 12:32:21 pm »
(welcom floof!) on the way back to camp azearia spotted a fallen tree a caught a whiff of lion there  she told the others she would be right back as she went to investigate. She found a small white cub sleeping there. The cub seemed to be all alone but azearia thought long and hard about taking her. Finnaly she took the cub by the scruff trying not to wake it. She padded back to others and said throug the fur " new edition " all the lionesses padded back to camp where azearia set the cub down. Thats when she noticed swiftdash. He was a nice looking lion but she narrowe her eyes at him and spoke to tazia " i found this cub while out hinting. An whos he" she said eyes narrowed although she didnt mind the cub. She had a soft spot for cubs.

Tazia eas perked as azearia walked in with the other lionesses holding a cub in her jaws. Azearia droppe it in front of her. Tazia nudge the cub "wake up little one"

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2013, 06:38:28 pm »

Name: Samba

Pride or outsider: White Lion Pride.

Mate: Tazia (If I may.)

Crush: Tazia.

Cubs: None so far.

Personality: Samba may be the most loyal lion out there, he would do anything and everything to protect his pride from the evil lions and hunters... One his trust is broke from you, it is not easy to get it back! So he will not tolerate with loners, unless they have a point to speak to him. He can be a bit of a joker, and he has a very good humour.

Description: Picture!

Parents: Razor was his dad, but he has passed protecting his pride, and his mother Rochelle cant really do anything as she has broken her leg, so she helps with the cubs. His brother Dobby (DOBBY :D) left to start his own pride.

History: Not much really happened but his dad died in battle, and his mother broke her paw rescuing him from a hunter.

Other: None.

Rp Sample: The glossy sun spread along Samba's white pelt. His aqua eyes flicked open, "Morning already?" His deep voice rumbled, turning his body. Soon enough he staggered to his large paws, and let a yawn from his large jaws. Snapping them shut, he stumbled from the den, still sleepy. He stayed up late patrolling the border, making sure no unwelcome cats came in. Luckily, nothing suspicious caught his eye. He watched most of the lionesses going of to hunt, while the males kept watch. Lions didn't hunt much, it was mostly the lionesses!

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2013, 06:41:43 pm »
welcome! and yes you can be tazias mate by the way she is expecting cubs so ya. and lol is his brother a house el? jk

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2013, 06:42:21 pm »
im just waiting for crystalwolf tear to post

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2013, 06:54:47 pm »
Lol he might be!))

Samba yawned, silently sitting down. She watched as the hunters came back, and saw one of the pride members carrying a cub! "What the.." He asked himself, and pushed himself to his paws. When he was next to his mate, Tazia. "Whose this?" He asked, looking down at the cub, his shaggy mane getting in the way of his face sometimes. He didn't mind if he was a loner, cause he couldn't hurt anyone, but he just wanted to know why he was here, and if he was joining the pride! He took a sniff of the cub, remembering her scent... He turned his head to Tazia and Azearia, wondering what the answer would be.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2013, 07:00:52 pm »
(lol and btw there are two new members of the pride there is a full grown male and the cub is a FEMALE)
azearia who was in front of tazia answered samba "found her under a tree i dont think she has parents" she looked to the white cub then the other male who was supposedly joining the pride and then back to samba "and i dont know whoo he is" she said guesturing to the male
tazia looked to samba who padded up "hello" she purred "im not sure who the little one is but this is swiftdash the white lion we sent out for the other day remember samba>"