Author Topic: Rp intruders and claimers?  (Read 2769 times)

Offline allisonw2000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Jasper there breaking my things!
    • View Profile
Re: Rp intruders and claimers?
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2013, 03:38:56 am »
I remember one time where I was on my neon dog Dubstep and I was just sitting in the cape and so this pack of wolves came up to me (reminding you I was not rping :I) and they were like "GET OUT OF ARE TERRA OR WE'LL KILL YOU NFEYUBFUYS!!!!!!!!!" and I was like "Excuse me?" and they attacked me but good thing it was unrealistic so I easily won (Dubby FTW?)  ;D lol and also I no Soulripper she kidnapped one of Phoenixclans kits but good thing it was the crazy hyper one she brought it back to us and left XD

Offline negativePolaroid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • piperwhiskers.deviantart.com
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2013, 05:14:13 am »
     I have come across this many times, and I remember alot of the stories clearly.

It usually starts as another Clan/Pack/Pride logging on in the middle of our RP, followed by the usual "We were here first!", "Intruders!", "How dare you come onto our territory? We are stronger then you!". Once, I was roleplaying with my Clan, and then this other rogue group came up. Nothing wrong with that, right? They sat next to us for awhile, just roleplaying within themselves, when one of their' rogue kits (Name hidden so I don't hurt feelings) came up to us and started yelling at us. I just sat there and acted like I was afk so I didn't get spoken to, and then the kit started yelling rude insults at me. I shrugged it off and continued to stay cool, and then it broke me. The kit started yelling at me like "I NOW U R THERE".  I broke a little ^^'
      I told the kit that it was a public map and that she/he had no right to tell us to leave and that we were just roleplaying to ourselves, and the kit ignored me and continued to roleplay with things like "I NEW U WER THERE" and started attacking me. And, then, the kit powerplayed and ripped my head off. :D I blocked it and continued roleplaying. Then the rogue group came up and started yelling at me for roleplaying unfairly with her/him, and I tried to explain the situation but failed to get to them. I blocked them all and logged off to play some MineCraft. :3

Derp,
           ~ Rat Attack

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2013, 05:51:34 am »
Like everyone else who's posted in this thread, I too have ran into individuals as such.

I remember one time when I was on Bane Hollow (old character) and I was lurking around in Bonfire. I so happened to spot another character (won't say names) all of a sudden claiming the top of the TLK den as her territory and nobody else's. Curious, and deciding to be a pest, I generally got up and hopped my way up to her just to sit down and watch her chase off all the little floofs. Of course, I took screenshots. Well, then she decided to threaten me and god-mod me. Even still, I didn't move. Only then did I move when she decided to butt-swing/head-bang over me. I screenshoted the whole ordeal first before moving to report her. I'll never forget that incident just by how amusing it was.
gone

Offline Kitscourge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Raise your hands to the level of your eyes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2013, 07:46:41 am »
All of these crack me up. >u<
Once I was just sitting around in Ficho Tunnel, under the waterfall as The Phantom OTO (Of The Opera) and role-playing with someone completely out of my theme. x3 After a few minutes of role-playing me and the killer became friends but once she logged off a huge group of neon pups decided to literately rp ambush me. o-o I was just sitting there, annoyedly trying to stress the point that Erik (Phantom) Is extremely tall, and well...human but they saw him as a wolf and kept role-playing as so. -.- Lets just say it kept going on until they started claiming that was their territory and I tried desprately to stay calm on a character who is completely unsocial and short-tempored and tell them that it's obviously public and that's when they decided to role-play mug me. ouo I lmao in real life and just started using extremely long words and posts in chat to explain to them how inmature they were until they left. e_e You can tell that it took a LONG time...*face desk* That better not happen again...>n< ~Erik
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 07:48:54 am by ThePhantom »
If I were truly dead, you would not see the words that I'm typing!
Find me in-game as ~ThePhantom~

Offline Kona

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2013, 01:23:28 pm »
I see these all the time! One time I had a pride of Lions tell me and my pups to leave the den because their pride needed somewhere to stay! I had just joined at the time and was questioning what to do, but luckily some random wolf stood up for us, and me and the lions eventually made friends...Thanks to whoever that was though, I don't remember that wolfs name. xD

Signature by ISeeYou/GoldRadium