Author Topic: KovuLKD, and the Source Code. (Moderators, please read.)  (Read 16245 times)

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: KovuLKD, and the Source Code. (Moderators, please read.)
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2013, 09:53:42 pm »
It's like seeing your dog telling it to come here, but it just sits there all like NOPE.
I cracked a bit in that part... but it is sad, really.

@Vio Who is Lenny? O_o"

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2013, 09:54:59 pm »
If the moderators agree to let my friend's girlfriend's hacker friend hack the game files for the source code, we will not need Kov to give it to us. We can get it ourselves.
Absolutely not.
You saw in the comment above, trying to "hack," change, or access any encrypted files for the game is absolutely forbidden, and I ask that you throw that idea into the scrap heap right away.

@Ranulf, individuals from his old IT days that still keep in contact with him were talking about how he'd spoken with them and said he was alright and doing well a few months ago.
He's just refusing to speak with anyone connected with FH. For all we know, he could still be out there, just under an entirely new identity. He is alright, though, so his life isn't something to be fearing. As I recall he was in his 20s, anyway.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2013, 09:59:35 pm »
Yes, Shusuke. I understand. But now, how come he won't to anybody on Skype, facebook, etc.!? He probably gets bothered a lot, yes. But for the love pete can't he just "hello, I'm alive, I lost interest in FH, I will not give out source, bye bye." Just so all of this crud can end? This is getting out of hand, really.
@WhiteLightHeart OK. Is it just me, or is this like Onowl/Superfeesh gone wrong? Just wonder why he won't speak.
dead account

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2013, 10:02:42 pm »
I agree... Now I think he's really busy with something... maybe a new game (NOT Feral Tales?) will he develop? Maybe he "bought" some develop classes to improve their amazing skills and then left FH? Maybe... maybe... eww. *tries to think in something*

Offline antherax

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2013, 10:04:28 pm »
Umm.... what's Feral Tales? :/
Anyhow, who is really THAT busy?
Doesn't he have the smallest amount of free time?
dead account

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2013, 10:07:18 pm »
FeralTales is a facebook app he was supposedly developing, bringing FeralHeart into Facebook so they could play with their friends on there and such.
-is sort of trying to stay out of this, but still stalking the thread- 030

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2013, 10:08:28 pm »
I really don't know. Just =writing= what I'm thinking about.

Feral Tales is a Facebook application based in FH and IT being developed by Kovu. I don't know if its still in development; but I think no.

Offline antherax

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2013, 10:11:13 pm »
Checked it out. Dr. Fluffy Pants Ranny says it's dead. OK, back to Kovu.
dead account

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2013, 10:12:35 pm »
We don't know why he won't speak to us. The staff wonder the same thing, and our best guess is that he's decided he just wants to let the community go entirely to its own devices (as rotten as the idea itself sounds, especially if the staff hadn't continued to do their jobs and recruit more staff), but we simply don't know.
And, yes, a simple hello to let us know what the deal is would be nice, and would end the confusion for us all, but when it comes down to it he seems to refuse to even do that.
I do know that the last I saw of him over a year ago, it was amidst some trouble in the community, when everyone was noticing him going quiet and not thinking of much (be it updates or whatnot) for the game, and after the community seemed to be protesting, he obliged and gave us wings sometime that December. Sometime after that, he went poof. However, due to the fact that I wasn't very active on the forum back then, I don't know any details regarding it.
Perhaps he got sick of everyone yelling at him to keep his community moving forward, and he decided to throw it down? That would be my guess, since I know a community can get very mean (note the angry messages in our past couple of updates), but after this long I don't know why he won't just come back, say his farewell and let things keep moving on.

(Again, we all feel the same.)
I haven't heard much on Feral Tales, though, adding onto that part of the conversation.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2013, 10:16:28 pm »
Regardless of his motivations to not stay in contact with anyone here is his own choice, and it's in his rights to not privy anyone with the knowledge if he wishes. As rude as it seems that's the truth.