Author Topic: They Freak Out When They See You  (Read 2692 times)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: They Freak Out When They See You
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2013, 05:22:53 pm »
Accidentally double posted. Look below for the finish of my post. ^^
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 05:33:51 pm by Hugrf »

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2013, 05:32:51 pm »
Wow. >_< Quite strange encounters sometimes, eh? Let me share another story. And still, it was on my Tsume character. Does no one bother to read bios or see the difference in the preset?

Okay, so I was in Sky's Rim. Lady Alizarin was there actually as her manticore. But let's say she comes in a bit later than this encounter.
I look down at my buttons, and see oh, I have a friend request! Then I think "Hmm, maybe I should stop accepting random friend requests." So I declined the request.
A bit later while hopping 'round Sky's Rim, I find the same person. Their character is Jason m pup. So when they scream out, and I quote, "WHERE ARE YOU TSUME?!?!" I bolt next to one of those demons in Sky's Rim, hiding in their little bubble. And yes, they had a bubble.
And they found me... hiding. So I searched for more hiding spots. >_<
That's when Lady comes in. :3 She offered me her wing to hide, lol.
Then Jason found me, and then said "I'm going to do what Tsume's bio says." And I assumed downloading my preset.
That's where it ended. It wasn't too much of a freaky encounter, but it happens.

There's also the story when someone whispered me saying something like "Omg, Hugrf?!?" and yeah...

So I still get them creepy encounters. ^^ Thanks for sharing your freaky little stories, guys. :3

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2013, 05:54:12 pm »
It's unusual that people do freak out when they see a character from a movie, such as Kiba from Wolf Rain, Pewdiepie, or even Simba from the lion king. But when thinking about it, it's actually a normal response for new people who haven't been on FH for a long time like some of us.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358