Author Topic: I CANNOT PLAY D:  (Read 1304 times)

Offline UnrealOwl

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I CANNOT PLAY D:
« on: July 15, 2013, 03:51:00 pm »
I downloaded the game yesterday
Today, I was able to play so far. I manage to connect, choose my character, and even play a little. But as soon as I put chatting while crash and I have to start all over again and again, the same story. I'm waiting, but it does not change and the game crash again. I cleaned my PC, deleted my history ... nothing changes.
Please help me, I love this game and I do not want that it limited to a few days of play!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: I CANNOT PLAY D:
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 04:29:14 pm »
You sure you uninstalled and reinstalled? Perhaps switch the rendering system like this, too.
Go to the starting screen if you can and click Options>Video>Rendering system and click your opposite Rendering System. ^^
This should help. Also, another option before you try uninstalling and reinstalling if you didn't already is right clicking the FH icon on your computer/laptop/desktop whatever and clicking "Run as Administer" perhaps.
Really, this also seems like a graphic issue somewhat if nothing here works. lol. Darn tricky computers.

Offline SummerRise

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile

Offline Thunder_TheFinfur

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 07:27:50 pm »
I have the same problem. But, my username has exactly 16 letters. I have one: _ Mark on my username. Do I need to create new acc?

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 07:55:29 pm »
You could perhaps change your rendering system from OpenGL to Direct 3D9. this will make your lag less and you will be able to play alittle longer. To do this you would need to go into your main menu on the game and click on "Options" from there it will show you tabs and you will click Video. from there switch your OpenGL to Direct and see if that works. Also ways to prevent from lag spikes is to turn off your water reflection and viewing distance. These can be changed from your options menu and well
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Tension

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • \ m /
    • View Profile
    • ART
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 11:28:54 pm »
in this thread, the same person had the same issue, and the only response was that the reason for the crashing was due to using a non-american keyboard, and apparently certain key combinations would cause the game to crash.

i'm not sure if this applies to your situation, however i thought it would be worth mentioning.
good luck!

? UN: TENSION ?

Offline TBSNIHON

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Biggest Adam Driver fan there is..
    • View Profile
    • Chuff!
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2013, 12:01:55 pm »
What all of them said. Re-downloading it is maybe the first best thing there is to fix these types of problems. :3 ~*TBSNIHON*~
BOOM!