Author Topic: Screenshots?  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
Screenshots?
« on: July 16, 2013, 02:36:31 am »
I know I may sound dumb, but I read the manual over and over, and yet can't figure out how to take screenshots! XD
Go ahead and correct me now while I still have a little dignity left, haha. I am rather new, and read about all the staff, rules, and controls. I guess I just looked over the screen shot key *facepalm*
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Screenshots?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 02:41:50 am »
For screenshots you need to press the Print Screen key, which is normally located above the arrow keys. It will say "Print Screen," or something along the lines of "PrntScrn."
Alternatively, you can download the free version of Fraps(http://www.fraps.com/) and use that to take screenshots.

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 04:16:57 am »
For screenshots you need to press the Print Screen key, which is normally located above the arrow keys. It will say "Print Screen," or something along the lines of "PrntScrn."
Alternatively, you can download the free version of Fraps(http://www.fraps.com/) and use that to take screenshots.
I thought the PrtSc key was something for like, rising in water? When I was in the Caves, I jumped down the waterfall and I couldn't get back up because my character didn't have wings. But! Someone came to me and said you could get back up if you pressed the PrtSc, so I did and it worked. Though, my screen did pause for a few seconds (I figured I just lagged or something) :/
Lol, is there going to be a pic of the wall behind the falls in my FH folder?
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Thierry

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 04:25:20 am »
Lol, is there going to be a pic of the wall behind the falls in my FH folder?
Yes ;)  look at FeralHeart\screenshots\
Print Screen freezes the screen a little while it saves the screenshot, but you can move up/ down in the water with R (Rise) and F (Fall) keys.

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 04:26:36 am »
PrtSc has many uses to Feralheart, perhaps. Uses such as getting out of glitched areas, climbing the walls of Ficho or anywhere else, and taking screenshots.
So of course, yes. There will be a picture of the wall behind the falls in your Feralheart > Screenshots folder. c:
As xRubyx has stated, you can also get the free version of Fraps just to take those screenies as well. Hypercam is another useful tool if you may need, as well as making some FH videos for entertainment. c:

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 01:29:50 pm »
Haha, thanks to the both of you ^^

I was wanting to know so that when the game was back up, I could take a screen shot of my chracter :3