• Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« on: July 16, 2013, 05:09:14 pm »
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 10:02:47 pm by Mythrim »
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 05:17:09 pm »
Beast of preference: Waterbeast

Name: Queen of Spades (RP is Mithrim or Mith)

Mate: None yet! XD

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (i.e. straight)

Description:

Background: I was born during the Golden Age of the Elemental beasts, where everyone constantly mingled and shared feasts given to them by Pantea. (or the Earthbeasts since they were best at growing crops). The ones who concieved me were known as Kvinne and Menn. Each were very odd in their own way, escpecially in the fact they were almost twice as small as the avereage Waterbeast. Menn (my father) stood at a tiny 3 feet tall from paw to the top of the head, and Kvinne (my mother) only a couple of inches shorter than him.

Despite the differences, the other Waterbeast cubs let me join their games and enjoyed my company. I grew slowly, and though I was still very small, I ended up larger than both my parents (if only by a small amount). And because of the fact that we never aged physically, only a rare few went through the effort to keep up with their ages.

One day the Waterbeasts were visited by one of their opposites, a Firebeast. He came bearing grave news. We all rallied around him listening to his monotone voice as he delivered words of War. "So all we ask is a simple apology" he said finishing his message with narrowed and accusing eyes. It was a known fact that the Beasts were struggling this year and we partially blamed the Firebeasts for it. Since thier emotions were so sensitive, it wasn't so surprising they reacted in the matter they did. In response, the Elder approached him and said with a blank expression, "You deserve no apology" then turned and stalked away. The Firebeast stood there for several minutes, cursing and spitting until it left promising a full fledged War of the Elements. At the time, I was somewhere between 2 or 3 centuries old (a young adult by Waterbeast standards) so the news was not very pleasant because I was chosen to be a foot soldier for the Waterbeast Army.

A couple years later all of the Elements had gotten involved for their own personal reasons to exact revenge through blood-shed. I did not try to think of legitimate reasons for the battling, I simply thought like a zombie and did what everyone else thought was right. My rank kept rising as my battle strategies became more invasive and creative and as more enemies fell at my feet. Finally, all 6 Elements met at the most Sacred area known because it is where Pantea first touched Earth. A mighty Temple stood there in her honor surrounded by a beautiful grove. As we were charging at each other, a few yards away from my blow I had a sudden realization, seeing the truth at last. But in my hesitation, a Firebeast rammed into me and crushed my throat, killing me almost instantly.

I opened my eyes, noticing I had traveled to a magnificent garden with a pond in the center. I headed towards the pond and as I approached, I saw the scene of the battle play in it like a movie. I watched with terror as we murdered each other for reasons long forgotten. A tear traveled down my muzzle and fell into the pond, breaking the surface and showing a new reflection. It was a beautiful woman with clothes made of vines and stunning greenery as well as hair that blossomed with entirely new flowers that did not exist on Earth. I looked up with wide eyes and gasped the word, "Pantea". The woman smiled sadly and approached me gingerly. She looked down and with a voice as smooth and sweet as honey, she said "It is a shame you were the only to realize the wrong in all this..." I simply stared, still in awe at the fact Pantea had wished to speak with me. She continued, "For your wisdom young one, I will restore your life as it is obvious that your people will still need you." She looked up to me and smiled, then she kissed me on the nose and the next thing I knew, we were on the top of her temple. Pantea was twice as large and 10x more intimidating than when she had approached me in the garden. Thunder struck the ground yet no rain fell and her voice boomed, "This War is over! I will separate the Elements until you can cooperate again!" She left quickly afterwards and as she did, I felt a small tug in my heart as she stole some of my powers.

The Waterbeasts stared at me, thunderstruck at my rebirth. They all bowed in respect, knowing somehow that Pantea had chosen me as their new leader.

Special Downloads: I have Mass Markings (Aug 22) and Ringo/Delay's Item pack. (Even though my character doesn't use either)

Extras: My lion may be small, but what she lacks in size she makes up for in ingenuity and fair leadership, I am greatly respected by all the Waterbeasts even though I am not extremely powerful or threatening.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 06:54:26 pm by Mythrim »
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 04:28:51 am »
Beast of preference: Darkbeast

Name: Zarorah (user) and Akji (character). Akji is a shortened form of Akuji, meaning "dead and awake."

Mate: Love has not found favor with this blackened soul.

Sexual Orientation: She honestly does not know, seeing as she has never truly desired anyone.

Description: Akji is a stout, resolute wolf. She stands approximately 42 in (3.5 ft) from her shoulder to the ground, and is approximately five feet in length. Her tail is always curled above her back, used as a means of showing dominance. Her eyes... well, one may say she has no eyes. Rather, where her gaze rests, there is only a pool of ebony with two small, white shapes floating within. These are her pupils. She uses this gaze to strike terror into those that dare to defy her rule. Yes, Akji is a strict enforcer. She demands respect and should she not receive it, she shall deliver swift punishment. As for her pelt, it is a dark grey color, spattered with what appears to be a deep purple color. On her head, she bears a skull marking. It was a custom of the Darkbeasts to appoint the child marked with bone as the successor to the leadership. This skull is, like her bodily markings, also deep purple.

Background: Akji was born during a blizzard that some say was sent by the Waterbeasts (whether this is true or not is unknown) to bring death upon the family of the future ruler. This attempt failed, leading to tense relations between the two groups. From the time she could walk, Akji was rigorously trained to one day overthrow the current leader, behead him, and display his pelt upon her throne. When the day finally came for the leadership to be passed on, Akji and the current Alpha, Sezket, departed from the grounds, taking a three day long journey to a mountain known only as Andern, meaning "Change." There, the two rested briefly before facing the task at hand. The ensuing battle was long and hard fought, but Akji was finally able to bring death upon her opponent. With a remorseless expression, she dragged Sezket's body back to camp, removing the head and displaying his fur upon her throne.

Flash forward to the Splitting of the Elementals. The Darkbeasts had, for the most part, stayed out of the affairs of the others. After all, it seemed that they were not needed in the first place. This spited Akji, having it appear that her kind were not necessary. These set into motion the entrance of the Darkbeasts to the war. As Pantea separated the beasts, Akji sought revenge on those that did not appreciate her kind. She would show them the beauty of the power of darkness and what were to happen should those powers be left forgotten.

Special Downloads:I have both the August 22nd Markings and the Pawesome v2 items pack. Also, a preset MAY be coming in the future. ^^

Extras: Um... well, some other stuff about Akji is that she wears the rib cage of Sezket around her own ribs. She has a very, VERY short temper and is quick to snap at even the slightest mistake. Her punishments are both long and painful, sometimes bringing death to the victim. Some say she is crazy with power, leading her kind to their own eventual downfall. However, those that have said this to her face have mysteriously vanished...

So, uh, if I need to change anything, let me know. I sort of got an idea in my head and rolled with it.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 02:46:36 am by Zarorah »
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 12:59:58 pm »
Quote from: Zarorah
I'm glad you took interest in my RP. ^^ And as a matter of fact, you sound quite perfect to be leader of the Darkbeasts (very creative, I'm glad you morphed so easily into the story I gave). That means that even though you are the female, you are still more supreme than whomever you may choose to be your mate. Hopefully leaders for the other four elements will volunteer now and be as interesting X3
(I'll go ahead and put your username into the DARKBEASTS Lead Female slot)

Just make sure you're not so harsh out of RP on whomever your subjects become XD
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 05:06:03 am by Kourtney »

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 09:38:30 pm »
((Shhh don't worry I won't be mean out OOC x3))
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 12:27:21 am »
-Seals lips-
Lol, you can take a picture on FH now, since the server is back up (As you can see I already did) X3

Offline kidsnowball

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2013, 07:43:07 am »
Beast of preference: Firebeast, if you may.
Name: My main FH username is kidsnowball and the character's name shall be Haigara, which in Japanese, means Ashes. She's also called Hai as a nickname.
Age: Within the 200 to 300 year range (Young little girl)
Mate: None, unless by any chance I get the dork (Aka, my crush/semi-boyfriend) to join, he most likely may become my mate.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual, also meaning she has a fond of the opposite gender, being male.
Description: Haigara is a dark redish brown she-wolf born oddly without the vertebrae for the tail. She was named for her odd black heart markings. Her mother had thought that the hearts were shown for her passion, as if she has a fired-up heart. She's blind in her right eye, but it looks as if it's glowing. She has a special power within that eye (Need to think more about the ability before I can tell you, just to secure it). Her other eye is a dark golden tone. She's covered with thick layers of fur, but it quite a normal size within weight. She's considerably small due to her mother's heritage. Within the words of small, she stands about 34 inches (2'10") from the shoulder to the paw (Sort of basing off of how tall Akji is). Length is within 4'7". Due to a pack of a fur covering her left eye, she's considered blind, but during battles, she'll flip it back. She also has a scar going across the top of her muzzle, just about the nose, and a large claw scar going down from her shoulder to the belly on her right side due to her blindness.
Her personality is often kind, despite her fiery element. Many agree with each other, even from the other elements, that she hides what she has within the hearts on her body, when it's truly just her real heart. Much like her mother had remarked, she has the heart of Lightbeast in a Firebeast. However, when angered, agitated, or any other way of annoyance, she has the passion of her own element, and will not hesitate to burn another a good scar.
(I'll post the reference sheet of what she looks like later. Like... What she really looks like.)

Background: Haigara was born within the ashes of a large volcano, where her father, Kasai (Meaning Fire) had also been born. He was one of the first Firebeasts, so many of their kind were there to see her come to the world. However, her father was in disappointment when she had opened her eyes for the first time. He noticed the odd coloring of a pupil within her right eye, noticing that she was blind within the eye. He had given up on his own daughter, and walked away as if she was nothing. The other male of the species hadn't understand why he had left from such a simple thing.
Years passed, and following them came war. Waterbeasts, the lions of the time, had accused the fellow canines for not giving off too much heart that made not only the water to evaporate, but for the plants to wither. When the lions had come to fight for their element, Haigara was between her mother, Moyasu's (Meaning Burn) legs, looking at the Waterbeasts in confusion. Yes, by this time, she had known how to walk. She had heard the story of when the element beasts had been created by her father, who had begun to think of her as apart of his pack once more. As the Waterbeasts accused Haigara's kind, Kasai had stepped in front of her and her mother, confronting their newly created enemies without a second thought. The Waterbeasts never gave up, and with this, the bloodthirsty battle had begun...
As it raged on, Haigara grew into her child state. It was never good... Beginning the battle meant she was forced to keep to the volcano. Her father had gone out to fight. She kept her friends with the other Firebeasts, and occasionally, once they were dragged in, the Windbeasts cubs had found her a good friend as well. Moyasu kept her within eye-distanc, not taking her gaze off for a split second. That all had changed when a messenger of their kind came with the usual news. And no matter what it was, it was always something bad. However, Haigara sensed something worse within the aura of this message. She abandoned her game of lava toss with her friends and had moved over towards her mother. The messenger was also moving her way. Sitting in between her mother's paw, Haigara looked up to the messenger with her one good eye. He was staring back at her with a sorrowful expression. At first, she was confused, until finally, it came out.
Kasai had been killed.
With the crushing news, Haigara had isolated herself within the volcano walls, no revealing her sorrow. The repeated words of the Waterbeast shredding his fur coming from the messenger's voice made her heart ache, but it never stopped beating.
Another many years pass, and finally, she's ready to avenge her father. Haigara had joined the battle, and none were hesitant about it. Throughout the years before then, she trained for that one day. Within the battle, her passion was fierce, and her victory was long-lasting. Haigara was not only fighting for her element, but she was fighting for Moyasu and Kasai. In honor of her father, Haigara makes her way towards the top of the pyramid (AKA, the climax), and the final battle neared towards her.
With her standing in the front of the Firebeasts, Haigara glared at the beasts that had destroyed one of the best warriors she could ever think of. Mane forward, with barely anything visible to the she-wolf, right eye glowing from such a strong passion for revenge, she spoke with a harshness that none of the other Firebeasts had heard come from her maw. With the flip of her eye-cover, the battle moved forward, and the bloodshed began. This is where she got the scars that would never make her forget.
However, the skies were packed with dark clouds. Rain never surged, but the lightning struck at the ground. The sun had been covered, with no light to spare for Haigara and her friends. From within these clouds came Pantea, the one that Haigara had looked up to since the day she broke down. With such wise words, Pantea had ended such a war, and chosen what she thought was best for the beasts, and created the packs and prides. However, Haigara had found more to what she did, for she felt an odd surge that had broken through her veins. Pantea, as the creator of these creatures, she had taken some of the powers that were mostly used within the time of the war.
(The rest is for the position that I'd prefer)
With Haigara being chosen for the leader of the Firebeasts, she returned back to the volcano with a proud heart. She knew her mother was always with her, and she was now reunited with Moyasu. Haigara had allowed her pack to let their lives come back to normal, until more drama came in.
Restless and still feeling the need to fulfill what is needed, Haigara was urging herself not to go attack the Waterbeasts. Instead, she visited the Windbeasts, and made an allegiance with them through agreement. After finding her friends within the crowd, she confronted the Waterbeasts, and insisted towards their queen, Mithrim, that there is no friendship between the two, and there never would be so long as Haigara was alive.
So from there, Haigara's life continues to exceed to greater times.

Special Downloads: I'm hoping to get her a preset for what she really looks like, but currently I use the mass markings for her hearts.
Extras: Within her passionate heart lies a part of her that's empty. According to Haigara, she can't lead the pack alone, and with agreement, Moyasu had insisted that she finds a mate shortly, and begins trials for the mate that her daughter hopes for.

Tell me if there's anything else you wish to know about Haigara or something you may ask for to be changed.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 07:47:14 am by Loyal Foxhart »

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2013, 08:21:22 pm »
Thank you for joining kidsnowball! (Lol, Aero)  :D

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 09:17:00 pm »
Bump~

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2013, 05:13:18 am »
Very well written, I like much everything about it. And, wonderful skyrim enthusiasm! I play as well. One of my favorite games. But, let's get to the application, shall we?

Beast of preference: Waterbeast

Name: User: Hotdogsrule Character Name: Ashni

Mate: Not yet

Sexual Orientation: Straight. -Too lazy to put any 'big' word here-

Description: Her form is quite graceful. Ashni's slender body can usually outwit any trap, and out run most prey. She has broad shoulders, a 'broad' nose, large ears, and the perfect sized eyes, and paws. Her coloring is typical of most Waterbeasts: A sky blue main pelt color, with a subtle white underbelly, darker blew overeyes, silver irises, darker blue socks, a subtle dark blue mark ontop her back, and the same shade of tail tip.

Background: Ashni is quite the waterbeast. She knows the land like she knows her own four paws, and uses this to her advantages. She's always been a good hunter, and has had a smooth ride until not too long ago when she found out she was actually adopted. That after her litter was born, her parents had dropped them off at what she thought was her parents house, and suddenly vanished. Ashni tries to ignore it, ignore that urge to get out there and find them, so she trains, hunts, and explores from sunup to sundown. She's contented with a lot of things she has, like a loving family, skills, and the rite to be out in the vast lands of her people, a thing Ashni most loves to do; Explore. After being appointed as a hunter and becoming a true adult, Ashni has been more than content with her life. She isn't quite ambitious, and really only craves the thrill of the hunt. It's what she lives for.

Special Downloads: No, I didn't find the need to use my markings pack for her.

Extras: Nope.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 10:02:27 pm by Hotdogsrule »

bork
(i don't even like hotdogs)