Author Topic: Would love some Mac help?  (Read 825 times)

Offline TheOrigonalOne

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Would love some Mac help?
« on: July 20, 2013, 12:39:51 am »
Hello all readers.

As the title includes, I would greatly appreciate some help with some game problems I'm having on my mac.

Let me try and describe what exactly the problem is that constantly is recurring.

Once I open the game, clicking the icon, and it begins to run everything starts out perfectly as it should. I loads to the front page. I type in my username and password and log in. I choose my character, and begin to log into the map. I will enter the map but it seems frozen, its my character in the location it is at, and "fluorite planes" is stuck loading. (to others it seems i do in fact log in). I never fully log into the map I normally crash before it unfreezes. If it does in fact make it to the game to walk around and chat to others I will crash within 5 min. Normally much sooner.

Its quite frustrating. I get the pop up ever time i crash.

Let me clear some things up before of course. I have many many many times re-downloaded the game. Plenty of times and it no longer fixes my problems. I have downloaded Xquartz but i have no idea what in the world to do with this. Ive opened it and tried running the game and I crash none of the less. Is there something i should do in particular with this program? I'm very unclear what its doing to help the game. At least supposed to help.

Any help would be amazing and really appreciated. Thank you everyone, even readers. ~TheOrigonalOne

I do not need a brain theres google.....

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: Would love some Mac help?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 07:41:05 am »
Fluorite Plains is buggy in some Macs, I think. Use the Character Reset, you need to login in that golden box and you'll see it.

In-game name as: Whinp