Author Topic: Attention Seekers  (Read 4610 times)

Offline xXToxicXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Attention Seekers
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2013, 04:17:50 am »
I have so many attention seeker experiences but, I really do wish saying 'I wanna kill myself' or 'I wanna die' should be a rule not to say that. Committing Suicide isn't a very fun thing to RP, even if you're just wanting attention.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2013, 06:06:10 am »
Ok what i just read is just plain weird. Wow i would have completely lost it if i were you. I would not be able to ignore them. I would either log off or move to another map. Attention seekers can be annoying. But good luck if you meet one again.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2013, 10:54:30 am »
Sadly, these are the biggest bother one can run into in feral heart. Although it can be quite difficult one must learn to deal with them, for if you loose your cool everytime one of these certain people run into you it can prove to be very difficult to stay within the game. I personally know it is hard, however one must learn to be able to enjoy the community.
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2013, 11:17:59 am »
Ah, attention seekers. Like Vanquished has stated before me, one must learn to cope with their presence for sometimes, it's not fully their fault. They might be either young and not entirely mature or they've grown up with a difficult childhood. One must learn to keep these things in mind before deciding to insult them for their annoying personality or not. Me, I have learned to cope, and whenever I see one, I prefer to keep my opinion to myself. I'd rather keep peace than cause conflict.
However, that is just my perspective on things.
gone

Offline Kona

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2013, 12:50:53 pm »
Hah, I see people like this in almost every map. There's always that one "No one loves me ;( person. They just want attention, and when they don't receive it, they throw tantrums. Personally I just ignore them, and don't even bother messing with them, and if they try anything like that with me, I usually block them. But end up unblocking them later because I end up feeling guilty for blocking them. ;~;

Signature by ISeeYou/GoldRadium

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2013, 05:42:12 pm »
Yeah same here. I block floofs that are rude or attention seeking to me. And then when im about to go off i unblock them so if you look on my block list... it's blank.

Offline ~Sorowsong~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Never go anywhere with out the internet~MiniHacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2013, 08:47:57 pm »
Yes. Lovely attention seekers and or trolls in my case. .-. I was walking around in Cape for a little. When I sat down, this wolf comes over and starts buttswinging over me and saying "sniff it sniff it!" I got mad and threatened to report them while my best friend was typing hahaha and lol. Then when the wolf stopped my best friend called me a dummy. Nice right? But yea I think that wolf was looking for attention.:I -sigh-
"You wish to fight me, but you do not know the cost. The cost is your life. For it will be you who falls beneath my paws, to never rise again." ~By, me~  -In game: ~Sorowsong~-

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2013, 09:40:57 am »
Ignore them =-=

There only looking for attention. Yet there most likely immature children.  Plus there more likely sobbing there little annoying hearts out just to get attention and get there own way.

Like I said, Ignore them and carry on, Or just press there best friend the big Block button :3

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 12:42:26 pm »
They cause more rage when you ignore them... but in the end they leave. or you could always block them and when your about to get off game or go to a different map you can unblock them... or just let them be blocked forever.  To never see your floofy butt ever again XP

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2013, 09:34:45 am »
They cause more rage when you ignore them... but in the end they leave. or you could always block them and when your about to get off game or go to a different map you can unblock them... or just let them be blocked forever.  To never see your floofy butt ever again XP

Hmm, True dear. But by the time you leave you would have blocked them because you would have 'Rage Blocked' them xD But its all good by the time you end the stupid 'Trolling' or 'Child' they would have 'Rage Quit' :3

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy