Author Topic: ~*Myths and Legends*~ [Mythical Creatures RP] [Inactive since 02/04/2014]  (Read 99558 times)

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: ~*Myths and Legends*~ [Mythical Creatures RP/Open!~]
« Reply #870 on: January 08, 2014, 01:18:05 am »
um I think your dragons name was frostdancer but the others I can't remember

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: January 08, 2014, 01:19:27 am »
Ya i think thats it! Hmmmmm

inner beauty come from within

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: January 08, 2014, 01:27:16 am »
so want to just rp or wait till some are on?

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: January 08, 2014, 03:45:36 am »
Sorry they're so short.))

Name: Mitzuki
Species: Human {Sorceress}
Powers [If any]: She uses lighting, fire, wind, water, and shape shifting spells.
Weakness: She has a weakness of the cold.
Personality: Mitzuki is very cold hearted. She is often working for the many bandits and assasins near an old castle. She's pure evil, no matter how she looks. Get on her bad side and say good bye to your head.
History: Mitzuki doesn't like to talk about her history.
Appearance: Above
Others: She owns a lightning pegasus named Storm and carries a staff.

Name: Storm
Species: Lightning Pegasus
Powers [If any]: She has the power of lightning
Weakness: She can't fly in rain and the cold is an extreme weakness.
Personality: Storm is a very aggressive mare. She stays with Mitzuki most f the time and doesn't let anybody touch her unless It's Mitzuki. She doesn't like other animals all too much and doesn't tend to tolerate them.
History: She doesn't have much of a history since she really just doesn't remember it.
Others: Her owner is Mitzuki

Name: Sikira
Species: Elf
Powers [If any]: She is able to talk to animals.
Weakness: Her weakness is darkness and fire
Personality: Sikira is a kind hearted female. Although her enemies are the Centaurs, she deals with them gently unless they pull a weapon then she will fight back. Her only weapons are throwing knives and a bow and arrow. If she loses them both she is incredibly vulnrable to being captured by centaurs.
History: She was born in a small elven village near a castle. At the age of 13 she left home and went to a woodland villae if elves and there she was apprenticed in archery. She's very good with the bow and arrow along with throwing knives. At the age of 16 she left once again and lived in the trees near a meadow where a few centaurs lived. Lately she's only seen one though and Sikira doesn't bug her.
Others: She has a white lion who lives near by named Akear

Name: Akear
Species: White Lion
Powers [If any]: He can produce light
Weakness: Darkness
Personality: Akear is very gentle and loving but also very protective. He keeps to himself and only opens to Sikira. He loves her and if anyone messes with her, he will go off and tear after you, so you better have a loaded weapon.
History: Akear lived alone with his moter for the first year or two of his life before leaving to find his own life. He came upon Sikira during his travels and has lived with her since.
Others: He is Sikira's lion.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 03:54:56 am by ~|Demonic|~ »

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline crystwolf

• Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: March 24, 2014, 11:49:00 am »
Ohhh goddd I didn't even check on this thread anymore, so sorry! Your characters are accepted, Lakota! You can just Roleplay whenever you want, and I'll start as well.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: March 25, 2014, 10:01:13 pm »

Mitzuki

Mitzuki sat at a table in an old tavern inside the walls of a castle. It just happened to be the tavern where assassins and bandits hung out and got hired. She was the only Sorceres so she had an advangtage in her pay. Her gaze rested on the man who just sat across from her and raised a brow. "Yes..?" Mitzuki questioned bluntly. The man narrowed his eyes and grinned. "I have a job for you. All you have to do is get soeone from one place to another.." The man spoke slightly quick and then slipped her a note before standing up and leaving. She eyeed the note before grabbing it up off the table and unfolding it. She read the words in her head silently.
The Prince is being transported to another castle tomorrow. I need you to be sure that he isn't taken there. When they leave, wait till they make it into the forest before attacking. Then take the prince to my quarters at the top of the hill..
The hill? What was that? Where was that? She shurgged and sumoned her staff, getting up from her seat and exiting the tavern. She slipped her hood over her head and made her way down an alley.

Storm

Storm lay plopped down in the middle of a clearing. Her gaze full of electricty as she got up. She spread her wings and suddenly shot up off the ground. She kept her eyes on the ground, not searching for anything in perticular. The darkness made it her but the lightning she shot towards the ground helped. It made loud zapping sounds. She went quiet and lingered in one spot upon seeing something in a cave below her. She stayed silent for several moments, simply watching, observing.

Sikira & Akear

Sikira sat up in a tree, her back against the trunk and her hood over her head. She cast glances from side to side, almost as if she just waited for a centaur to come and take her out of the tree. Of course It's not like they could reach her, even if she was on the lowest branch. She sighed and made her way out of the tree to lay next to Akear. She rested her head on his chest without saying a word and of course, Akear didn't mind much. He put his hed between his paws and breathed slowly as Sikira sat there. Sikira flinched at every twig that snapped, fearing for the worst of things to happen. She slowed her breathing and eventually had drifted off to a light sleep, Akear following her soon after.[/font]

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: March 26, 2014, 12:55:20 am »
Arabella trotted through the grass. Her powers coursing strongly through her body as she had been well rested. She broke into a canter heading for the pond where she had made her home. A clearing in the trees where there was a pond filled with koi and water lillys. She kept the pond healthy and it return it gave her strength. A curtain of willow trees provided shelter from rain and stormy westher

Offline crystwolf

• Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: March 26, 2014, 03:12:02 pm »
(Completely forgot where everybody and everything was, so once again I'll just randomly start anew.)

Dissia

Dissia sighed as she stood up, a hand supporting herself for a moment on the ice wall beside her as she shifted her blue gaze to the outside, watching the slowly darkening sky. The sorcerer pursed her lips, finally summoning her staff before walking outside, dark grey boots scuffing on the dirt below her feet for a moment as she wondered what to do.

Go and get food maybe? Dinner? That would be nice, she was starving. It was going to be night soon, anyways. Humming to herself in thought, Dissia turned sharply to her left, beginning to slowly walk towards that direction, her left hand now swirling with ice blue mist that wrapped around her fingers and wrist without really touching. Hunting it is, then. She gave a tired sigh, but her eyes were still sharp, aware of anything that would move in the dark forest, her hands clenching and unclenching, magic at the ready.

Lazuria

Lazuria watched as Dissia walked off, probably to find food... But she had already eaten, so she didn't need to. She flicked her tail for a moment in thought, before finally reverting back to her original form - a simple young girl who simply looked harmless. The child ran a hand through her raven-black hair, greenish gaze looking through the entrance of the ice cave for a moment before she too moved out, though going in a different direction than her 'Mentor'.

Both of them shouldn't worry, anyways. Lazuria could just try and find her way back to this cave, and besides, she was already alone for a long time, she knew how to handle herself. Lazuria stretched as she walked, slightly annoyed that there was no light at all in the forest, and she didn't have magic like Dissia to produce sone source of brightness. Ah well. Slowly manouvering herself - careful not to step or trip onto anything accidentally - she followed the previous path of destruction cause by none other than Dissia, finding her way back to the strange pond. She smiled at the glowing ligt it gave out, and moved to sit cross-legged near the edge.

Dagare/Enfer

Degare continued to mumble under his breath as he jumped from branch to branch, thick tail wavering and flickering about behind him for balance. The demon-fox sneered in frustration as he climbed higher onto the tree he was currently in, claws digging and ruining the bark as he whipped his head around, amber eyes searching the forest. The glowing horns near his eyes were helping with the light, but it was no use - He had ventured too far from the battlefield, and now he was lost in this ruin of a forest, stuck with the other strange creatures of this land.

He groaned, ears flattening against his head as the fox bared his small, sharp teeth at nothing, frankly just annoyed by his own stupidity, probably harshly berating himself inside his head - or his incoherent mumbling. With that, the agitated canine finally rested, laying down on the thick branch like a leopard would, amber eyes still alert and looking around.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 03:14:17 pm by Kaos~ »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: March 26, 2014, 09:41:17 pm »
No pic..On my phone.))

Akear stood up, being sure not to awake the sleeping elf. He made his way through some under brush and arrived beside a glistening pond. He was surprised to see a child there, sitting cross legged staring at the water. He was silent as to not spook her and sat at the edge. His white mane glistened as he sat there. His attent ion went back to the child as he spoke. "Where is your family child?" He questioned soothingly. "It's dangerous out here..." He warned.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: March 27, 2014, 12:17:09 am »
(Theyre not talking about arabelles pond are they?)