Author Topic: Silhouette's Public Maps [Over 30 different maps. Last updated 10/28/13]  (Read 8859 times)

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Re: [UPDATE: 7/24/13] Silhouette's Maps
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2013, 12:16:50 am »
All your maps are nice though my personal favorite would have to be the Deceitful Forest. The dark atmosphere, the ominous shadows shrouding it's perimeter. That's a map I'll gladly spend most of my time in. Great work on it all. You're a very good map maker.

Thank you Vespian. Originally it had a cave that came with it, Butterfly Cavern but due to some issues with the terrain mask, I took it out. I may re-make it and release as a single map or as a different map's cave. There are also another dark-themed map or two I have made but still need to upload here. I'll probably upload that one once I figure out how to fix its ceiling, but that won't be hard.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: [UPDATE: 7/24/13] Silhouette's Maps
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2013, 02:40:45 pm »
Your maps are very beautiful and awsome.
Like theme all. ^^
Keep up the good work. :)
*nuzzels*

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: [Celestial Route Added 7/25/13] Silhouette's Maps
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2013, 03:17:56 am »
Your maps are very beautiful and awsome.
Like theme all. ^^
Keep up the good work. :)
*nuzzels*

Thank you Hackers. ^_^

UPDATE: While I still need to fix the other dark cave map I mentioned before, I have a new map pack of four maps, "Celestial Route," listed under the dark maps section. Its sort of an "adventure" type map. There is a "point of no return" where you have to either have to work your way forward and locate the exits OR homepoint out in order to get out. The maps do eventually lead back to the start where you can exit into the Cape just fine. :)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 03:19:29 am by Silhouette »

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2013, 11:19:17 am »
I love these maps. <3 Absolutely Beautiful, Though I do have a liking towards the ones that are set with a more dark atmosphere.
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2013, 06:41:30 pm »
Thank you Tormentor. ^_^

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2013, 07:11:31 pm »
Love these maps; keep up the good work. c;
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2013, 09:37:12 pm »
Thank you Kiki ^_^

Also, I wanted to ask you guys something, is there any kind of maps you could suggest I could attempt? (but nothing that "copies" another's ideas. That is to say, I may try to make a savannah but I'm not going to make something like, the Pridelands from The Lion King. Nothing copyrighted.)

Because right now I've been playing with the idea of making a savannah, a prison, and some other things but so far that's really all I've been thinking of doing at the moment other than taking my fully furnished house map which I have as a private map but may save it under a second name so that way the people who want to keep it as a private map can still have their privacy yet still have the "same" map available to the public without an issue. I'm also trying to re-make a slightly different version of my floating boss battle arena map which is private but the re-make would be public.

The only reason I never really released the boss arena a little earlier was because it takes a bit of work to get up ONTO the actual arena and you cannot see it when you first enter the map on the ground. Everything is black on the floor except for a portal and fluorite crystal, which as a lot of us know, when you take out the crystal and portal, looks EXACTLY like wen you log in and the computer you are on is "missing" the map and I already had a bunch of people confused back when the Ruins of Bridgeston City first became public and I had people asking a lot of questions about that already.

Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions/any type of maps they'd like to see? (Besides the generic "forest" or "grassy field" map)

« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 09:43:35 pm by Silhouette »

Offline Nitrobug

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2013, 05:28:50 am »
Great maps Silleh <3 and a nicely organized thread x3

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2013, 03:04:36 pm »
Thanks Nitro ^^ I'm glad to have everything in one place now. No more hunting for links. Or at least not as much! Lol

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2013, 08:37:02 pm »
I love your maps, especially the Deceitful Forest. :3
Keep up the good work!
Floof for chu~~