Author Topic: How was you introduced to FeralHeart?  (Read 5862 times)

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: How was you introduced to FeralHeart?
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 09:46:20 pm »
One day, Dr. Flob was playing WolfQuest, running around the computer wilderness chasing elk, rabbits and coyotes with her friends. One friend asked, "Have you played FeralHeart? It's pretty good." Flob hadn't heard of this game, and so later, she decided to check it. Typing 'feralheart' into google, some videos came up. "Oh, lets watch some videos!" Flob said to herself, because she has a habit of talking to herself when no one else is there. Three videos later, Flob had decided. "I shall make an account and download the game!" she declared. And so she did. Immediately after the game had finished downloading, Flob typed her new username and password, and excited grin on her face. The login was accepted, and Flob pressed the button to start creating a character, bobbing up and down in her chair with excitement. After fiddling with the dimensions and flicking through the markings for 10 minutes, Flob decided her new canine character was ready. Flob giggled manically, as the loading screen popped up. Not long after loading Flob's new wolf materialised on an island. "This is floofin' brilliant!" Flob thought to herself as she ran around exploring the maps and chatting to the other FeralHearters. And she's been here ever since, to this very day.

...My stomach hurts for some reason after reading that LOL

----------

Anyways, I found FeralHeart by, oddly & common enough, by surfing in Yootooobe/Googlez searching for "best animal MMOs" and in one result I found this very friendly game. :3 Though I started surfing in the forums after registering with this specialuglyname called Whinp. Now everyday I'm on FeralHeart, role playing or not. Even my derpeh friends want me banned from FeralHeart. O_o

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline ShelbyRB

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I can smell your peanut butter lies!!!!!.....
    • View Profile
    • IceCub's deviantArt
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2013, 07:34:05 am »

XD so many Wolf Quest players....that game and my computer decided they weren't going to be friends ):

But I found out about FH under some random persons account on FurAffinity. It was on their profile under favorite games. And I don't even have FurAffinity, well I had it for like 2 days XD

I downloaded FH, and at first I was so lost that I just hid in Lonely Cave forever. Then I ventured out into the vast Fluorite Plains and couldn't find my way back to my Lonley Cave ._.
(I didn't know about teleporting home at the time)
And there I made awesome new friends :D  <3

Offline kaya

• Bite me and I'll kick yew arse C: ~ Rak$ha
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2013, 10:00:37 am »
Well, I am an IT veteran so you could say I just transferred from IT to FH. :3

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2013, 01:26:06 pm »
I think I found Feralheart through the Youtubes....but meh. All I remember is that I made my account on my birthday, the one day I found the registrations open :D Feralheart is one of my best birthday presents yet. :3

Offline Tigerheart08

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Tigerheart08 in-game
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2013, 02:24:54 pm »
Like MANY people here, I started out playing WQ. I had to stop once my computer broke and I got a new one. When I downloaded WQ on the new one it was slower, more glitches, and crashed a lot. I was a little upset because I had been playing WQ for a like a year before and had really grown used to it.
I searched the web for more animal role plays online and found a lot of stupid stuff. When I was finally ready to give up role playing my sister mentioned an online game she used to play. Which was, obviously, FH. So now I'm here ^^

Follow the damned.. I have lost the way again

Offline CrookednBusted

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2013, 12:13:27 am »
Originally I was from a My Little Pony website, known as Bronysquare. And a popular artist known as Apple Pop would post these screenshots of the game. I was curious as to what it was cause it reminded me of Wolfquest I believe it was. Sadly, at the time my computer didn't have the capabilities at the time to run the game properly. But I took the bait and went to the site, and of course excited and eager to play... Registered was closed and for 3 days, I waited... And Waited... And waited for the opportunity for it to open... Hell I would leave the browser open and play on my Xbox360 to occupy my time :P

But when it was open, mannnn that was like the fastest registration I have ever completed. XD and so here I am now! And I love the game!
;D!

He just up and left.?

Sir Equius

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2013, 02:46:55 am »
D--> Like so many others, I found out about Feral Heart through WolfQuest. Players on WQ said some good things about FH, I took their word for it, and here I am now. The end.

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2013, 05:42:44 am »
I was introduced to Feral Heart by a friend of mine. I actually played Wolf Quest after I find out about Feral Heart, so that game didn't really have any impact in me finding about Feral Heart. It was a few weeks later until I finally looked up the game and searched a few videos of the actual game-play. Since I haven't never played a game like Feral Heart, I was somewhat skeptical at first, but I'm always willing to give any game or community a chance. I'm a relatively quick learner, so it didn't take me long to get the feel in-game, in addition to my pal and I roaming about for the next few hours. After a few more days, I was became hooked for a while and thus, here I am. ~ 
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2013, 06:09:36 am »
I found FerealHeart by, unlike many others who posted, deviantART. I was browsing the newest submissions back in 2011, found several screenshot of a game, asked the publisher of the screenie what the game was, and he/she told me about Feralheart. I was happy to finally find a free animal RPG. I made a white and grey wolf named Selena (Because Selena Gomez was on the TV) For the first hour, I was roaming around Bonfire, asking how to get out of the map like a idiot. Ohh, those memories. :')

Semi-Off Topic Fun fact: I haven't changed my icon since 2011. I think I was the creator of the Nala ORLY version, it seemed, because I never seen anyone have the idea. (I also haven't changed the text in my signature since 2011, hence "karma")

Offline Erty334

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Search H4XH4X0R on YouTube.
    • View Profile
    • H4XH4X0R
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2013, 12:33:09 pm »
I found Feral Heart throught youtube. I watching Wolf Quest videos and I suddenly came apon the game. :3 I loved FH so much that I stopped playing WQ.

FH FOREVAH~

This is pretty much the exact same story for me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
H4XH4X0R