Author Topic: ?SANITY? (Human RP-- Open & Accepting)  (Read 23567 times)

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
Re: ?SANITY? (Human RP-- Open & Accepting)
« Reply #140 on: September 20, 2013, 07:40:03 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #141 on: September 20, 2013, 12:58:19 pm »
((It's fine. ^^))

Yumi sighed, and turned to see Kise in the doorway. "Uh-.... Hey there." She smiled at him.
     "Do we have time to go outside? I haven't been out since-"
     "I know. I really don't want your mother getting pissed off at me."
     She knew what was wrong. His mother was one of the experiments in the SANITY project. Yumi knew his father well, and the man had done something to snap the woman out of her deadly trance. Before he died, they had a child who got sick easily, despite being what people call a good-looking-kid.
     "Yeah... How's school going?" He asked.
     "I met some new people. One reminded me of that assassin everyone's been talking about, and the other was bloodier than me."
     "I doubt that's possible." He joked with a tired smile.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 21, 2013, 11:03:28 am »
Darcy hurried down a hidden lane, then stopped and picked up a bag. She stuffed all her groceries in it, then got combat boots, leather bracelets with spikes all over, leather ankelets with spikes all over, a leather collar with spikes all over, and a leather belt with spikes all over. She jammed her feet into her combat boots, sticking the legs of her jeans in, then wrapped the anklets tightly around the boots. She wrapped the belt around her waist, over her clothes, she put on the bracelets and the collar. Then she ran out of there, rushing through the sewers. Finally she came out into the homeless section of town, where teens steal from the common passerby and up. The girl in armour didn't look too appetizing, though, and the different groups just watched. "Some body coming your way," Darcy called, and they gathered around the sewer hole far enough so that they weren't seen, waiting for their target.

(I'll rp the mean group of stealers for now.)

Offline crystwolf

• Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 21, 2013, 12:28:15 pm »
Ahahas. This is weird, because Kohaku is a thief as well, Hahas. xD))

The tomboy sniffed, eyeing the girl in front, unaware of the boy behind. When the girl ran, she did the same, almost wanting to call after her and simply ask why. A part in her mind just kept nagging at her to leave the other alone. Curiosity killed the cat. Pushing the thought aside, she continued, pausing slightly at the sight of the homeless area. She remembered living in here for a long while in her childhood, before she moved to the market because really, stealing there was easy. Not many rich people would go through the section filled with thieves. The girl in front called something inaudible, and she tensed, but continued.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 21, 2013, 04:34:12 pm »
     "Also..." She stopped what she was doing for a moment. "There was a girl who really didn't seem to like me while I was in the market..." She continued to cook.
     Kise sat against the counter beside her. "I can understand why. You're covered in blood again. You look like you caused an explosion. Again."
     She scoffed. "So, have they figured out what was wrong this time?"
     "No..." He said quietly. "I... Don't think this 'doctor' is all he says he is... I've had so many injections, and I haven't gotten better yet... It bothers me."
     She blinked, her red eyes narrowed. "That bothers me too..." She growled inaudibly. She wanted to protect him, of all people. But what was she supposed to do? Go through every doctors' records to find which one had been playing doctor for him...? If that was what it took, she'd do it. But, she'd wait until the staff came home... Or maybe, she could take him with her. At least he'd be safe.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 22, 2013, 12:04:00 pm »
Darcy ran on. The group of mean thievers waited. Then, the girl from the market came out of the hole. They crept behind her, and others hid themselves all around her, surrounding the girl (Kohaku). A mischievious male with bright blue eyes stepped just behind her, and grasped her waist with his hand, breathing on her neck. He knew she was going to struggle, and he was ready for that.

Darcy ran on, without stopping. Suddenly, she saw someone she recognized. It was her friend, Erica. "Hey," she said, slowing down.

"Hey there!" Erica came over. "The band's gonna play again on Tuesday, it's just been confirmed."

"Sure! I'll be there." Dars grinned.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 22, 2013, 12:14:20 pm »
Kohaku froze, eyes widening slightly. Sneaky cow, she cursed the girl. That was who she had been talking to. Gritting her teeth together in frustration, she did as anybody else would. The teen attempted to spin around, her hand going to wrap around the boy's wrist, while at the same time speaking. "Fellow thieves." She muttered, telling herself not to panic. She didn't have anything to offer them, so they'd have nothing from her. Unless they weren't thieves, and just a gang like before.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 22, 2013, 05:51:39 pm »
     Kise blinked. "What are you thinking about?" He asked, noticing that she had gotten quiet.
     "How would you feel about leaving the house?" She asked slowly.
     "I would love to!" He shouted with a smile. "But... Mother-"
     "Do you trust me, Kise?" She blinked, dicing the crabs after breaking the shells.
     "Of course..." He said with a smile. "I'd follow Yumichi everywhere and anywhere, if I can."
     "Alright. When the food finishes, I'll take you to the dojo."

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 23, 2013, 03:35:19 pm »
The boy laughed as the girl in his hands tried to struggle. "I like you," he said in her ear, before lifting her up over his shoulder with a grunt. He held her there.
Another male approached, and the boy swung his fist at the other. "She's mine!"
The other boy backed off. "Yeah, Kyle. Like you're going to keep her."
Kyle snorted. "Of course! What else could you think would happen? She's the sweetest, most durable girl I've ever known."
"You can't own all the girls in the neighbourhood, Kyle."
"Jealous, Tommy? You can have your mummy all to yourself."
The kid named Tommy went off, snarling.
Kyle snickered. "This'll be fun." He walked down a street, then turned into an abandoned house. He walked around, then found the bathroom. The bathroom had no windows, only a sink, toilet, and a tub. Kyle went in, threw the girl down onto the floor, then closed the door. "You're trapped, sweetie." He smirked at her.

Dars went along the street ways. She wondered how that girl who had followed her was doing. Hopefully Kyle hadn't gotten her. Tommy was much nicer. She sighed. Or Jet. He was better than any of them. Kyle was the absolute worst. Darcy grimaced and walked quicker, still listening to Erica talk.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 23, 2013, 03:52:35 pm »
Kohaku grimaced in digust, still struggling futilely in his grip. She could hear another's voice, and turning her head slightly, was able to see him. She made a mental note to remember their faces. As she was being carried away, her mind raced to form a plan, anything. Okay, maybe these people weren't even thieves.

She grunted as she was thrown to the floor, realizing it was a bathroom by looking around. She tensed at the boy's- Kyle, was it?- voice, narrowing her violet eyes at him. Subconsciously, her hand felt around behind her, on her belt, trying to find her dagger. It was missing, probably left at the other place where she got beaten up. She grit her teeth together, pushing herself up to stand. Her eyes slightly moved to the side, to find anything to use as a weapon. "Well, that's nice." She said in response to the boy's words.