Author Topic: ?SANITY? (Human RP-- Open & Accepting)  (Read 23220 times)

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
Re: ?SANITY? (Human RP-- Open & Accepting)
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2013, 06:21:49 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2013, 06:54:47 am »
((It's fine.))

Yumi blinked. The scars she had streamed down her arms, or crisscrossed on her back. She sighed, using more and more speed passes as the game progressed. One, she slid around the other player and intercepted the ball and passed it to someone else, still not spending much time with it. First it was a pass, then it eventually progressed into a rough drive.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2013, 07:17:00 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline crystwolf

• Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2013, 07:54:57 am »
Sighing, she slid down the wall until she was sitting. Eyelids threatened to drop, but she managed to stay awake. Removing her soiled bag and placing it on her side, she opened it and searched inside. If she couldn't make it to the toilet, might as well attempt to help herself, right? She grunted with frustration as she didn't manage to find anything but a singular, last piece of tissue. Having to make do with it, she tried to clean up most of the blood with the small, soft object.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2013, 08:23:15 am »
     The coach looked over at the clock. "Alright, that's the first quarter!" He shouted while trying to break up a small argument between a couple of people.
     Yumi sighed lightly. She had grown bored of the game, to be honest. "Coach." She said quietly, making him turn to look at her. "I'm gonna sit the last quarters out."
     "What? Again?" He sighed. "Yumi, you always do that... Every time you start a game, you never finish it."
     "I get bored very easily." She said, walking back to the girls' locker room.
     The coach sighed again. "Geez... Some of the kids these days are strange..." He sat down in his chair and kept an eye on the score board.

Yumi sighed as she changed out of her workout clothes. She winced lightly and whimpered as the scars on her back began to sting... "D-damn..." She managed to say through the light yelps of pain, and paranoia of reopening the wounds.
     Once she was dressed normally, she walked out of the gym with her hands in her pockets. She blinked as soon as she saw a girl that was trying to clean up blood with a tissue.
     She went to the girls bathroom and put a paper towel under the sink water. Then, she walked back out and gently offered it to her. "Blood's hard to clean up." She said quietly.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2013, 08:28:30 am »
She stopped her actions when she saw a hand offering soaked paper towels. She took it gratefully and resumed her actions, this time with the paper towel. "Thanks." She muttered back, letting out a small, strained cough afterwards. Afterwards, she looked up at her helper, eyes studying the face as she continued attempting to wipe off some dried stains. She sighed in relief when she noticed there was nobody else around.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2013, 08:43:27 am »
     "Some of the beings around this city are troublesome." She said, laconically. "They'll pick unnessicary fights." She said, waiting just in case this boy- no... Just in case this girl needed help getting up and to where ever she needed to go.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2013, 08:47:06 am »
She nodded in reply to the other's words. Not wanting to trouble her further, she pressed her palms against the wall behind her and pushed herself up, wincing at the wounds. "Thanks, again." She spoke, leaning against the wall behind her as she swallowed up a few gulps of air. "I don't look...Too bad, right?" She asked, pushing her sweat and blood soaked hair out of her face.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2013, 08:52:11 am »
     "You look like you've lost a lot of blood." She said, digging something out of her own backpack. She had gone through losing her fair share of blood, so she knew what to do. She handed her an unopened bottle of water, along with a Hershey bar. "The water will cool you down and get rid of the taste of iron, the chocolate will help your blood produce more sugar so it can replenish."

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2013, 09:02:16 am »
She eyed the food for a moment, but nodded and took it. She drank- No, gulped down the water greedily and ate the chocolate bar more slowly. She smiled her thanks again, glad that the disgusting taste of blood was gone. "I'll be going now, thanks for the help." She replied, giving a respectful bow to Yumi.