Author Topic: Help? I am new.  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Jcoon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Herro!
    • View Profile
Help? I am new.
« on: August 05, 2013, 12:10:38 am »
Well i finally got registered in FeralHeart, but I can't log in game. Someone Help me!
"Click Me!"

Offline Foxenthrope

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Help? I am new.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 12:15:51 am »
Download the game if you haven't already. -> http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=40

Then you install... Self explanatory.

Log into the client with your registered username and password and you should be able to make a character.

Offline Jcoon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Herro!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 12:18:17 am »
Well I downloaded and installed everything I need, and I put the same info I put for this. But it says Incorrect everytime.
"Click Me!"

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 12:20:27 am »
Greetings, J. Welcome to the Feralheart community. Tis' a shame you're already experiencing trouble. Is your password over 16 characters? I've heard of the game giving some trouble to members who bestow passwords over 16 characters. That and be sure not to use the number pad, if you have one on your laptop/desktop. Use the regular numbers under the f1, f2, f3, and so on. That might help you as well.

If all else fails, it's most likely your password so you can always change your password in your profile option under 'Account Related'. Merely follow the instructions it gives you.
Hope this helped.

On another note, I ask that you please view these links below for they may come to your aid in the future:

Staff
Here is a list of your current Staff members. Feel free to PM them if you need help with anything.
How to Report
If you spot a rule-breaker, don't hesitate to report them. You can view how to report using the link above.
Manual
Need help with your controls or how to work the game? Use the link above and it'll tell you which key does what.
Rules
Last but not least (and actually the most important), the Rules. Follow them or consequences will be made, floof.

Again, welcome to the community. I hope ye' enjoy your stay with us.
gone

Offline Jcoon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Herro!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 12:24:07 am »
Oh, Thanks! My password is under, but I always use the Numberpad! And I will view all the links. Thanks!
"Click Me!"