Author Topic: Warrior Cats 4 Clans. Forbiden Path. One Destiny. One Chiose.  (Read 2410 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Greetings new-comer. I was expecting you. (Yeah, not really)
So, you seemed to like to join, ehh? Well, today is your lucky day.
We are 4 clans. 1 is an evil and three are good.

ThunderClan
                                                                      Leader:Open
                                                                         Deputy:Open
                                                                      Med.Cat:Open
                                                                         Med.Apprentice:Open
                                                                      Warrior's:Un-limitted.
                                                                         Apprentice's:Un-limitted.
                                                                      Queen:Un-Limitted.
                                                                         Kits:Un-Limitted.
                                                                      Elder:Un-Limitted.
                                                               (ThunderClan - Swift and Loyal)

RiverClan
                                                                       Leader:Taken
                                                                       Warrior:Un-Limitted.
                                                                           Apprentice:Un-Limitted.
                                                            (RiverClan - Good Swimmer's and good fighter's)

WindClan
                                                                 (WindClan - Good and Challanging)

ShadowClan
                                                                    (ShadowClan - Evil and Tricky)

Rogue's/Loner's/KittyPet's
                                                                          Rogue:Un-Limitted.
                                                                             Loner:Un-Limitted.
                                                                          KittyPet:Un-Limitted.

|:|}:|Realistic to semi-literate real, mapped, sited, long-termed.

Our website link: http://theforbidenpath.webs.com/
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 08:10:31 pm by Hackers. »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior Cats 4 Clans. Forbiden Path. One Destiny. One Chiose.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 07:27:42 pm »

APLICATION
Description:
Username:
Character Name:
Past Names:
Parents:
Siblings:
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:
Clan you wish to join:
Rank you wish to have:
Past Apprentice/Past Mentor:
Mentoring:
Mentored By:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Note:
(If you choose the rank Leader)Small RP Sample:

IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 07:29:07 pm »
                                                            RULES
1.Obey all of your leader rules/annoucments/chiose.
2.Never back down in a fight, unless your badly injured.
3.Kits cannot' and i say this again canno't tresspass there camp.
4.Kits the age of 6 moons, become apprentice's.
5.Apprentice's the age of 14 moons, become warrior's.
6.Rogue/Loner/KittyPet, must ask Leader/Deputy, before enetering there camp/Territory.
7.Leader's word is never to be un-acceptible.
8.Warrior/Kit/Apprentice, must ask permition of the Leader before becoming a loner/rogue/kittypet.
9.To check the border's for a tresspasser or a clue, must go 4 warrior's and 1 apprentice.
10.To go hunting must go 2 apprentice's or atleast 1 warrior with an apprentice.
11.Elder's and queen's must be fed first, before everyone else.

IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 07:29:35 pm »
Saved.

IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 07:29:46 pm »
Saved.

IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 07:30:21 pm »
Okay, you can post now. ^.^

IM BACK!!!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2013, 01:53:22 pm »
Description: Dark Grey/Gray Pelted Tom,Light grey/gray underfur,Black Mane, with ocean blue eyes, and black markings.
Username: kayla1235
Character Name: SurgeStar
Past Names: Surgekit,SurgePaw,SurgePelt
Parents: WaveStrike(Dad)|OceanPelt(Mom)
Siblings: None
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kits: None
Clan you wish to join: RiverClan
Rank you wish to have: Leader
Past Apprentice/ Past Mentor: Unknown
Mentoring: None
Mentored by: None
Appearance: Grey/Gray pelted tom(Male) with blue ocean eyes and black markings.
Personality: Strong,Loyal,Protective,Nice,Mean at times.
History: SurgeStar was born a kit in riverclan. His dad was the deputy, WaveStrike and his mom was now a queen, Oceanpelt. Many moons past and Surge became an apprentice and never backed down from any fight riverclan was into. The leader respected SurgePaw's loyalty to the clan and soon made him a warrior. Surge's father died after a fight one night and that meant it was time to pick a new deputy. "The New Deputy is..." The leader spoke trying to sound strong since WaveStrike was his brother. "SurgePelt!" After a few moons the leader died of a battle. He died of blood-loss from the fight... And that's when it was my time to serve.
Note: None
Rp Sample: SurgeStar lifted his head and sniffed the air. "Today is going to be a nice day indeed..." He purred and jumped onto the high-rock letting the cool breeze blow his mane. /Oh, looks like a kit reached sit moons.../ He smiled and spoke the words to a clan meeting. "All cats old enough to catch their prey, gather beneath the high-rock for a clan meeting!" He said and flicked his ear waiting. Soon everyone was at the leader's attention and the meeting went on. (Sorry if its a bit long or short XD)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 02:48:28 pm by BlacWolf »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2013, 08:07:00 pm »
No, it's alright. :d
Lol, i still can't stop laughing out of your RP sample. :D
Your in. ^^
Register at the site, and download the map. :P

IM BACK!!!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2013, 08:37:01 pm »
o-o Indeed... I'm a funny person...

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2013, 08:06:35 am »
I see. :D

IM BACK!!!