Author Topic: Ask the Fox Philosopher  (Read 3416 times)

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Ask the Fox Philosopher
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 05:40:00 pm »
The picture is so cute because it was born that way. >:D

My opinion on turkey is that I think turkey hate me. Again, not joking, my great uncle has a farm and he has a few turkey. Conveniently, it was Thanksgiving and I walked outside to the backyard, eating a piece of turkey infront of their faces. They tried to fly up at me and pecked at my shoe! So my opinion is, turkeys like to fight for the dead. o.o''

I have heard of Pacific Rim, I've only heard of it, lol. I have no idea what it is.

Yes, I do alot of digital and traditional art.

My favorite animal, besides a fox, is any species in the canine, feline, rodent, and mongoose family. Like wolves, jaguars, rats, and ferret. ~

My favorite fantasy creature is a dragon.

Well, I don't exactly have a favorite movie or show, mostly because I'm so spread out in personally and genres. Lol, but, if I had to chose something to watch for the rest of my life, it'd be Coraline and Spongebob Squarepants, seasons 1 through 4.

I like the colors in the shades of blue, purple, green, and blue-grey.  

Like movies, I don't have a particular favorite, but I like jazz, opera, old-school rap, blues, R&B, pop, classical, techno, and movie soundtracks. My favorite band would be Three Days Grace, Evanescence, Blackstreet, and Dru Hill (well, the last two are groups, lol). And my favorite song is Ievan Polkka, an old Finnish song.

Wow, I just realized, I don't really have a one favorite anything, lol. ^^''

Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2013, 05:45:32 pm »
Some more questions for you...

1) If you could be any character from Alice In Wonderland, who would it be? (For me either the Cheshire Cat or White Rabbit)
2) Have you ever kissed a tree?
3) Any loose teeth currently?
4) Merp. Can I see your digital art or traditional or no?

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2013, 06:11:21 pm »
If I could be a character from Alice in Wonderland, I'd be the Cheshire Cat, no contest. I would be the Jubjub bird, but it gets killed I think, I don't wana die. XD

Actually, yes, I have kissed a tree before. We had this tree at my school, it was very special to my friends, myself, and all the other students. My buds and I just this one day all gave it kisses cause we loved it so much. ?

And thank goodness, no, I don't have any loose teeth. I had to get one removed six or seven years ago because it had a mind of it own. No, really, it did. It's been in my mouth getting this "special" bacteria that makes it "think." Weird, huh? o-o''

And of course you can see my work. ~

This is digital, I don't have much traditional because I often do not like to post it online:

Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2013, 07:39:02 pm »

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2013, 11:37:12 pm »
  Lol, thank ya :D  
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 11:40:23 pm »
Hey brother. My turn.

1. Can I draw on your face? I'll gladly draw Hatred eating ye'.
2. What was the most annoying/pestering drawing you had to do?
3. If I was to kidnap you and a few of my buds and throw ya'll into a plane to Japan, what would you do?
gone

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2013, 12:02:31 am »
Hail, my dear sibling. ~
Yes, you can draw on my face, but you can use water markers, that way I can wash it off.

I think the most annoying drawing I had to do have been vases. Vases, any art assignment, vases, casual drawing, vases, room drawing, vases, landscape drawings... More vases!
Don't get me wrong, I like vases, just when I draw them, I just want to....! Ugh!

If you were to kidnap me and a few of your friends and throw us on a plane to Japan, I'd do this: 

Then I'd send you a post card. ~   

Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2014, 02:39:04 pm »
1. Do you like Mumford and Sons
2. Do you play SkyLanders
3. Do you know what an Andalite or Hork-Bajir is
4. Have you ever heard of Flare the Andalite and Liza
5. Have you seen me ingame
6. Can you friend me?

Sorry if this is too many >_<

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2014, 02:41:38 pm »
If I could be a character from Alice in Wonderland, I'd be the Cheshire Cat, no contest. I would be the Jubjub bird, but it gets killed I think, I don't wana die. XD

Actually, yes, I have kissed a tree before. We had this tree at my school, it was very special to my friends, myself, and all the other students. My buds and I just this one day all gave it kisses cause we loved it so much. ?

And thank goodness, no, I don't have any loose teeth. I had to get one removed six or seven years ago because it had a mind of it own. No, really, it did. It's been in my mouth getting this "special" bacteria that makes it "think." Weird, huh? o-o''

And of course you can see my work. ~

This is digital, I don't have much traditional because I often do not like to post it online:

A mind of its own you say... What did it do and what bacteria was it?

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2014, 04:42:29 pm »
Questions for me and here's the answers. :
Well, I can't say that I like Mumford and Sons because of a simple reason, I've no idea what that is.

I do not play Skylanders because of nostalgic rejection.

I do know what a Hork-Bajir and Andalite is. At first, the names were not as familiar, so I decided to search them and it became clear. So, yes, I do know what these are for their role in the book and television series, Animorphs.

I've never heard of Flare the Andalite and Liza, either from lack of memory or I just never heard of them, period.

No, I've never seen you game before. Then, again, who knows, maybe I have and wasn't paying any attention at the times I was online.

And lastly, sure, I can friend you. As a side question for the bacteria or fungus, I'm not sure what it was nor do I remember. So, of course, I couldn't tell you what it was. My apologies.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka