Author Topic: ??||Last_Hope||??||Rated PG-13-M||?? [Inactive since 06/09/2013]  (Read 20666 times)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Hope you have a great time!))

Emma-Louise Weran
Just as the man drew back his arm to slit her throat, Emma-Louise heard a distant booming noise. The man stopped for a second, probably wondering what had happened. She took this moment to her advantage, gripping the man's arm and twisting it, hard. He screamed in agony as a sickening cracking sound was heard, sending her knife skidding to the right. The young woman lunged for it, gripping it tightly and standing up to face the man. He slowly stood up, his arm at an awkward angle, she blinked furiously to try and clean the blood out of her eyes. As she did so, the man lunged for her, wrapping his arm tightly around her neck. Emma-Louise gasped in shock and made the biggest mistake of her life. She dropped the damn knife. The man's grip began to tighten, causing her to gasp for breath. She slowly lifted her leg, closing her eyes and falling back. The man didn't expect her to go down so easily and fell back in shock, loosening his grip slightly. She brought her foot back to the ground, it met with the man's groin. Hard. He doubled up in pain and Emma sprang forward, not taking a moment to catch her breath. She grabbed her knife by the blade and made a run for it, stumbling every so often. Her vision began to fade as she arrived at a clearing that seemed to be empty. She dropped to her knees, couching up blood and gasping for air. Once she had finished coughing, she shakily stood up, only to collapse back onto the ground once more.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Delia Zambrano
Delia's mind was still stick on Dean, maybe ti wasn't a good idea to kiss him. She couldn't concentrate. Once in the tunnel it branched off, one path went to the apartment building while the other went to the other house for an emergency. Delia needed to get these cuffs off, but how? She needed to find someone who could. If she could find Dean he could probably help, but she knew he was long gone..hopefully. Delia followed the path that went into the house, passing by a few of her friends "Go to the left, that will take you to a house, stay there." Her friends were shocked by her condition, she had bruises on her face and on her arms "Hurry." she told them as she jogged through the passage.

Once in the house Delia had to make sure that no one had been left behind. She couldn't hear any footsteps, Delia went to the backyard only to see Emma laying on the ground with a soldier holding a knife to her throat. "Get off of her!" she yelled as she rammed into the man, they both landed on the ground, his knife a few feet away. Delia and the man both fought, rolling and kicking on the ground "Emma, I got this one. Remember that passageway? The one over there." She pointed with her head "Now go! Make sure you go right, just keep going straight." The man broke out of her hold then crawled to the knife. He managed to grab the knife then quickly spun around the stab her. Luckily he just managed to cut her side "Damn you." she spat as she wrapped her legs around his neck, attempting to strangle him. She tried to get the knife away from him but he managed to slice her forearm open. Soon the man quit his struggle, he was dead.

Delia fell over, out of breath. She looked around to make sure Emma had made it to the passageway, she didn't see her so she hoped she went underground. Delia stood up, the pain in her arm and side was almost unbearable. Her left side was bleeding, but not too bad, her right arm was bleeding pretty bad but she will survive. She had to get to the safe house, that's where she would find everyone. Hopefully..Boom! Delia fell to the ground instinctively "What the hell was that?" Delia had to find out what it was. She ran through the building until she came to the front where their trucks were lined up, they were all on fire while debris was scattered along the road. Then she saw Ana who had a M-16 in her hand "Ana!" She called but had to take cover behind the wall when bullets were shot at her. "Ana! We gotta go!" She knew Ana would want her to leave without her but she wouldn't do that "I'm not leaving without you!" Delia was about to go get her until something rolled though the door "Grenade!" she yelled as she began to run. The grenade went off, sending her right into a wall.

She laid there for a minute, her vision blurred and her ears were ringing. She knew she had to get out of there, she went back to the doorway to look at Ana "Be careful!" She knew Ana was a tough woman but she had her limits, just like everyone else. She hoped Ana would follow after her soon. Delia looked down a her clothes, she looked like she had rolled in red paint. Delia ran to the back where the passage was located then made her way to the safe house. Soon Delia came to a ladder that went to the surface, she poked her head out and saw a large white house, she could also see some of the group going inside. Tears of relief rolled down her cheeks as he rushed up the steps. "Delia!" her close friend, Ben, yelled from across the living room. He ran to her and picked her up into a tight hug "I thought you were gone! I saw you being taken by hem."  Ben had been her friend for a very long time, her only homosexual friend she had, but that's what she liked about him. He was different and very understanding. "Is Dean here?" she asked when he let her go "I don't think so. I haven't seen him." Delia nodded "Okay." She knew he would be here soon, Dawn needed medical attention. Delia had forgotten about the cuffs, she just hoped that Dean was alright. When she heard the door open she looked up and saw Dean enter the house with Anya and Dawn in his arms. She stood up and looked at him, Dotty son came over and grabbed Dawn and Anya to take them to one of the nurses. When Dean's arms were free she walked up to him and put her arms around him, her face buried into his neck "I'm so glad you and and Dawn are alright." Delia lifted her cuffed hands over his head then put her hands back in front of her "Ana stayed behind, I tried to get her to come with me, but she was determined." She held up her cuffed hands "Can you help me get these off?"

(Alrighty, I hope you have fun. ^^)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile

Dean Martin

As Dean walked through the doors of the safe house and placed Dawn onto the sofa, the first person he saw was Delia, who flung her cuffed hands over his head. "I'm glad you're okay too. And yeah I know." Dean looked down to the floor, he knew Ana cold take care of herself, she proved that to him many years ago. But, she has a tendency to do most things out of anger, which make her rush into situations blinded. "So, you gone criminal now?" Dean joked as Delia held up her cuffed hands, "Sure." he smirked. "I'm sure we have pliers somewhere." He mentioned as he pulled Delia down the steps into a room which looked like a workshop. To the left sat a large red toolbox, as he searched the drawers he came across a small yellow handled pair. "Hold still." He spoke as he cute the chain of the cuffs, then working on the part that wrapped around her wrists.

"There ya go." He smiled looking at her face that was bruised, "You should have one of the nurses look at your wounds and the big one on your leg." He argued before they both went to join the group. Dotty was leaning over Dawn with Amanda, one of the nurses, "How is she doing?" Dean asked, his voice was shaky. "She'll be fine. Would you mind carrying her upstairs to one of the rooms, she needs rest." Amanda implored before leading Dean up the stairs. "Yeah." Dean replied as he lifted Dawn up and walked up the stairs into a small one person bedroom with a twin-sized bed beside the window. "I'll be back in a few to check on her. If she wakes before then, holler for me." Amanda barked before heading back downstairs to care for the others who are wounded.

After holding Dawn's hand for a few minutes, Dean got to his feet and Walked to the window, staring off into the distance. He was worried for Ana, who knows what that crazy chick is up to now. Many didn't know the true reason why she started the Raiderz, Dean only knew the basics, but, knowing Ana there was something a lot deeper than just wanting the world back the way it was before.    

((Have fun camping!))

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
((Thanks for the heads. & Have fun!!))

Ana-Lucia

When Ana managed to get her balance back she heard a familiar voice, Delia call for her "Get out of here! Go!" Ana ordered, she planned to stick around and finish what Martize started. When she heard Delia protest she gave her a harsh look, than hear her yell "Grenade!" "Delia!" She yelled, but as she ran to her, a wounded soldier grabbed her ankle making Ana headbutt the ground. She quickly turned around and kicked the man in his face, causing him to let go and his head to drop down. Moments later she heard Delia call for her to be careful, without replying Delia had already headed to the tunnels.
As Ana-Lucia was left in the middle of the street surrounded by dead bodies and burning machines, her gaze went to Martinez, who was trying to gain his stance again. As the Latina made her way to him, the passed flashed before her.

"Welcome, Mrs. Cortez, so nice for you to join us this evening." A man who covered his eyes with dark sunglasses was sitting in a chair on the other side of a metal table. "So, we are here to offer you a job..." The man continued as Ana sat across from him, holding onto his every word. "We offer you a spot on our special forces, you would lead a team a Delta Squad under my command." As the man got up and sat on the table right in front of Ana, he looked down on her. He then started to talk about how everything was soon going to change, giving out information that is highly classified. When their time was up they both stood and shook hands, Ana had only a day to get back to him.
The next day out on the street she ran into the same man, who she now knew as Commanding Officer Martinez, where she declined his offer, only to soon be chased down by him and his men. It was protocol, since Ana was not apart of the team, she knew information that others were not allowed to know, which made her a threat. As he chased her into an alley, she was trapped. There, he raised his pistol and shot her in the stomach before walking off and returning to where ever he was off to.

As Ana-Lucia remembered everything that took place before the world blew to hell, anger filled her veins. When she reached Martinez, Ana pushed him down to the ground with her combat boots, and grabbed her secondary pistol from the inside of her other one. As the ashes fell like snow, Ana spoke, "I was pregnant." She hissed before unloading 3 shots into the man. When he was motionless on the ground, she unloaded 3 more before walking off heading towards the safe house.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 08:34:38 pm by R*A*Y*N*E »

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Delia Zambrano
Delia followed Dean to the basement where he found pliers to cut off the cuffs "Thanks." she said as she rubbed her sore wrists. She and Dean walked back up to the main floor where Dean was asked to take Dawn upstairs to one of the rooms. "I'll be up soon." she had to get her gash treated before she lost too much blood. She went to find one of the nurses "Oh dear! What happened?" One of the nurses, Claudia, began to stitch up her wound "I just got in a tussle with one of the soldiers, but I'm alright." Claudia shook her head "You need to be a little more careful." Delia chuckled "Yeah, Ill try." A few minutes later Claudia took of her gloves then threw them away "There, all done." Delia smile "Thanks." Claudia smiled then nodded.

Delia made her way upstairs to check up on Dawn. Delia was directed to a small room with a twin bed inside with Dawn sleeping on it. She slowly walked over to the bed then sat next to it, "Hey girl, you're safe now." Delia grabbed her small hand, if anything happened to her she knew Dean would be in pieces. Delia brushed Dawn's hair away from her face, she was still hot. Delia yawned, today's events had tired her out. She backed up to the wall then laid her head against it, soon her eyes traveled over to Dean who was looking out the window. She got up then walked over to his side "I'm sure Dawn will be fine." She looked at him then out the window, "You should rest, I can keep an eye on her." Delia didn't want to sleep just yet, she wanted to make sure Ana got here safely. She patted him on the shoulder before pulling a chair next to Dawn's bed. She took a seat on the chair, the stress of all this had finally taken it's toll. She put her face in her hands and began to cry to herself, this was all too much for her to handle. When was this going to end?

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile

Dean heard Delia come into the room but he remained staring out the window, in his mind he picture a swing set below as Dawn would laugh and swing as high as she could. He always looked after her, since their mothers accident and their drunken father would disappear for days, he always looked after her. "I hope so." He mumbled when Delia was sure Dawn would be OK. When he heard Delia telling him to rest, "Thanks." He nodded before walking over to Dawn and kissing her on the forehead. He walked out the room and down to a hall to an empty room with a bed. THe minute his head the pillow, he was out.

When Dean came to about an hour later, he felt like exploring the room and see what he could find. When the opened the closet, there sat an acoustic guitar. Dean's face had a smile on it, he hadn't played the guitar, nor seen one in forever. As he felt the guitars neck into his hand, he felt it's cold wooden surface. After he strung it's strings for away, he started to play a tune and sing "I'll Be" He made sure he wasn't that loud so he wouldn't wake Dawn, nor, no one had ever heard him sing other than Ana.

((If you want to hear how he actually sounds, this is him xP ))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUH7ON1OWCo

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Delia Zambrano
Delia didn't realize she had fallen asleep while watching Dawn. She quickly looked up to check on her but she was still sleeping "Come on Dawn." She pleaded "Just wake up." Delia got up then began pacing around the room, so many things had gone wrong. Delia jumped in surprise when Claudia came in to check on Dawn. Once she looked over her she frowned "What's wrong?" Delia walked over to her, Claudia looked at her "It doesn't look like she is getting better, but it is still early. I'll be back in a few hours." Claudia hugged her then left the room. Delia fell to her knees next to Dawn. Why did Delia feel so attached to her? Was it because she once had a daughter? Yes, she had a daughter. She has never told anyone, not even Ben.

Before this all started she had her life all together, she had a good job, a beautiful home and the perfect daughter. Eliza was ten years old when she was taken away from her. Delia couldn't do anything about it, she tried so hard to keep her safe, but in the end it wasn't enough. Delia doesn't know what they wanted to do with Eliza, why her? Why did they have to take her baby girl away from her? Just thinking about that day made her want to cry, and that's what she did. She got up then walked to the window, her eyes still puffy from the tears. Why was she so damn emotional? Delia thought it might be from the loss she suffered just a few months ago.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile

Dean Martin

Dean stopped singing in the middle of the sog as a tear rolled down his face. and Dean dropped his head. He sung that song on him and Alice's lasts nights together.The way he lost her replayed in the back of his mind, and now, he was afraid of loosing Dawn. Dean stayed silent when he heard a knock on the door, and the light creeped into the dark. It was Claudia, the nurse who has been looking after Dawn. "How..How is she." Dean asked with his head hanging low holding back the rest of the tears. "I'm sorry, but she shows no improvement so far. But, I want you to know we aren't going to give up." Claudia explained as she stood still in the doorway.

Dean couldn't help but clench his fists to where is knuckles were white. "Thank you." His voice was shaky, all he wanted to do was go on a rampage, but that wouldn't solve anything. As he walked down the hall back to Dawn's room without saying a word, he noticed Delia over by the window and still stayed silent. When he reached Dawn, she was shaking underneath the covers, still asleep, Dean stroked her long brown hair and bent down and whispered into her ear, "It's okay, I won't let anything happen to you." he remembered saying these words to her on the night she was born, the night their mother had the accident. Dean reached down into his bag a pulled out the teddy bear that he gave her on the night she was born and placed it beside Dawn.

Dawn Marie Martin

As Dawn shivered uncontrollably, she heard Dean's voice. She 10 year old fluttered her eyes open slightly, "De..Dean?" She couched, for some odd reason she was freezing underneath all the blankets that they tried to sweat out her fever. Dawn was weak, and her vision was blurry, but she knew when she would wake up, that Dean would be the first face she would see. She lift up her hand and touched his cheek, her thumb softly stroking it.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Delia Zambrano
Delia heard someone enter the room, she knew who it was but she was too deep in thought to really care. Delia's eyes traveled from building to building, down below some of the children played happily. If only they knew how bad the world was, how unforgiving it had become. Delia turned around to face Dean and Dawn, who had woken up. "Oh my gosh. Claudia!" Delia called for the nurse who was helping with Dawn. Delia knelt down next to the bed "Hey sweetie, how are you feeling." Delia felt tears of happiness slid down her cheeks. Soon enough, Claudia ran into the room with another nurse, the both checked on her "She still has a fever, but at least she is awake. Keep a close eye on her." Claudia said as she gave her some medicine. Delia nodded then smiled at Dawn then to Dean before standing up.

Without saying a word she went back to the window, this is what it was like when she lost Eliza. She became distant and less responsive to the real world. She always told herself she wouldn't go back to this, but with what happened to Dawn it just opened old wounds. Delia took in a deep breath, holding back her tears, the only way she has been able to keep going is knowing that her daughter is still alive. She always wonders what Eliza is doing, what did the military want with her? Were they going to make her into a soldier? Raise her into the violence and killing. If this was the case she would be a stone cold killer.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile

Ana-Lucia

20 Minutes later Ana-Lucia made it to the safe house, but, instead of going inside Ana sat on the steps. SHe still held the pistol in her hand as she as she cupped her head in her hands. She's killed many people, but, never out of vengeance. Ana jumped when she heard the door open behind her, it was Dotty. "You've been out here for 10 minutes, why don't you come inside?" Dotty asked with concern in her voice. "Maybe later." Ana kept her eyes on the ground, "You know, Dawn's wake." Dotty figured some good knews would make the Latina smile or at least make her come out of her shell. But still, Ana stayed silent, even though she was smiling in her head, but she thought Dean should be with his sister before Ana went to go see them.

"What's wrong, honey? I haven't seen you this upset in a long while..." Dotty's voice became softer now, "I'm not upset!" Ana was fast to snap back, although she didn't mean to. "I'm sorry..." She whispered quietly, "I'm sorry..." She continued to repeat. When Ana looked down at her hands, she saw blood, not hers, but the blood from the men and women she have killed, the ones she had  tortured, beaten. Their blood was on her hands. "I can't do it anymore." Ana looked dead into Dotty's eyes, "They need a leader, one who they can count on. One, who, doesn't do her acts upon vengeance." She mumbled. At first Dotty was silent, "They do count on you, Ana, you given these people hope that things can change. They things could be the same as they once were."
"Things will never be the same. Never. Were savages, nothing more." Ana kept telling herself to shut her damn trap, but, it's like her mouth had a mind of it's own. Dotty just nodded and went back inside.

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.