Author Topic: ??||Last_Hope||??||Rated PG-13-M||?? [Inactive since 06/09/2013]  (Read 20256 times)

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile

Ana-Lucia

Ana-Lucia remained asleep when Delia lifted her up and brought her inside. This was the first time Ana had slept in three days, the poor woman was exhausted. When Delia softly placed her on the bed, Ana turned as she was dreaming. She watched herself as she held a small child that was wrapped in a blanket, her child, the one who was killed while still in the whim when she was shot by Martinez. The Latina smiled as the baby made those cute little baby whines. It seemed like the scene went on forever. Hours later Ana woke, the sun was rising and it's rays lit up her room. "Huh?" She cocked her head, not sure of how she got here. As she rubbed her eyes and stretched, she got out of bed. Her hair was still pulled back with little fly away hair around her chin, this is how she wore her hair most of the time.

As she walked downstairs Dotty was in the kitchen making something for breakfast, something new. "Sure smells good." Ana smiled as she smelt the nice odor of toast. "Sure does." Dotty agreed, her voice was shaky, and Ana knew why too. "Look, I'm sorry about yesterday..I." Ana started to state but Dotty interrupted, "You have your reasons. Yesterday was a stressful day.It's just, have you ever considered about telling someone how you feel? Dotty stopped what she was doing and looked Ana in the eye. "Out of everyone here, I thought, maybe, I don't know, you could talk to me. I've only took care of you since you were four." Dotty protested. "I know, I don't know. I'm just not the person to talk about feelings, that's all." Ana protested. Dotty just gave her a weird smile and went back to cooking and Ana walked out the room.

When Ana went outside he noticed Dean in the distance across the yard standing underneath a willow tree with his hands in his pockets. As she got closer she realised what it was...Dawn's grave. Ana reached out and put her arm on his shoulder,
"Rest in peace, Dawnie." Ana whispered as the hairs around her face blew in the slight breeze. The two of them stood there for a few more minutes before they walked off and sat on the porch. "Breakfast should be ready soon." Ana spoke to break the silence. She hated seeing Den like this, but there was nothing she could do. And it killed her inside.

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile

Dean Martin

At the crack of Dawn, Dean woke up and went outside, being careful shnot to wake anyone. He walked acrossed the street underneath a willow tree and started to dig, this was where he was going to bury Dawn. Once he finished a few hours later he went back to the house and picked her up along with her teddy bear. As he lowered her into her grave he felt emotionless, then he laid the teddy bear down in it as well. When he finally finished covering her grave back up her found sticks and made a cross where her head lies. And stacking a few rocks as well.

Moments later Ana-Lucia walked over to hi and put her arm on his shoulder, "Rest in peace." He mimicked Ana. After a moment of silence they walked back to the house and sat on the porch. "Not hungry." Dean implored as Ana mentioned breakfast will be done soon. He just sat there and stared at Dawn's grave in the distance. All he could think about was killing the President and getting this -Removed by Moderator- done and over with. He was tired of losing everyone he loved and cared for. He was sick of it! First his father practically beat his mother into a grave, then he overdosed on drugs a few years later. Then Alice was taken away from him by patrollers on the first nights of the riots., now Dawn. If he lost Ana-Lucia, Dean would just commit suicide to get it over with. He couldn't lose her, and he'd do anything to protect her now.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:14:59 am by Kynvuu »

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile

Emma-Louise Weran
Emma-Louise woke up to light flooding into the room, her cheeks were still tear-stained from her crying herself to sleep and she couldn't bear to move. It turns out that she had broken three ribs and had to wear a stupid bandage that wrapped right around her torso underneath her clothes. She wined as she slung her legs over the side of the bed, examining them for any bad injuries. They were just badly bruised, thank goodness. She hated being injured, it made her feel weak and helpless. She wasn't one to feel sorry for herself, either. She found it easier to just ignore the pain and get on with life. She shakily stood up, stretching out her arms and cracking her knuckles. As she glanced out of the window, she spotted a small mound of earth framed by stones. The sight brought tears to her eyes, "Poor Dawn. Poor Dean. Poor everyone." She said to herself, slipping her clothes on and quietly going outside. She pulled out her book, Red Riding Hood, and placed it gently on the grave. She didn't look down, but she looked up to the heavens.
After a while of standing there and remembering the memorable times she had with the young girl. "Goodbye." She whispered, turning away and heading back to the apartment. She stopped next to Dean, who was sitting on the porch, his expression impassive. He looked dead inside. "I'm really really sorry." She said softly, before turning away.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Delia Zambrano
Delia was waken up, but not by Eliza, but by Daniel "Come one you gotta get out of here!" Delia yanked her arm way from him "What are you talking about?" Daniel looked around "They are coming, my captain has commanded a search for Eliza." Delia stood up "Why would he be searching for her?" Daniel shrugged his shoulders "I don't know but he is desperate." then it hit her "Is his name Robert? Robert Williams?" Daniel looked at her "How did you know that?" Delia almost fell backyards but Daniel caught her arm "Now we have to go. You can always come back once he moves onto another city." Delia looked up at him "I have to get Eliza." Daniel let her arm go "Please hurry." Delia nodded then ran through the house, bu now everyone was awake and doing some chores "Eliza!" She called, some people began to look at her with concern. Delia got to the backyard where Eliza and the other kids were "Eliza, come one we have to go!" She ran over to her "Why mom? I thought we were staying?" A tear rolled down her cheek "Please mom, can't we just stay?" Delia hugged her "I'm sorry baby but we have to go, we'll be back though. Okay?" Eliza nodded then turned to Tommy "Take care of Bear until I get back." Tommy nodded then told the other kids. Suddenly she heard screams coming from inside then Daniel burst through the back door "I'm not very welcome here." Delia glared at him "I wonder why." Daniel ran of to her then grabbed her arm "Hurry!" Delia held onto Eliza's hand "Stay close to mommy." When they got inside there was a line of people in front of the door with Dotty in the front "You aren't taking her." Daniel looked at them "It's for her won safety." Dotty scowled "-Removed by Moderator-! That's what you guys always say." Before this could get worse Delia stepped in "Dotty. he is telling the truth. If I stay you all will get hurt because of me, I'm not letting happen." She hugged her "I'll be back, I promise." Dotty held onto her "You better." Delia released her then watched as the line backed away from the door "Let's go." Daniel said as she opened the door.

When she got to the porch Dena was there "Bye Dean." Eliza said as she followed Daniel. Delia stopped in front of him "Come on! There's no time!" Delia ignored him then knelt down in front of Dean "I'm sorry. I have to go. As long as I'm not here you all should be safe." She kissed him. She almost forgot about the world around her, she even almost smiled when she heard Eliza say "Ewww." She didn't want to let him go, but she was thrust back into reality when Daniel pulled her away "We have to go Delia." There were no happy endings anymore. Daniel pulled her down the street with Eliza between them "You can stay in a house a few blocks away, but don't come out, ever. I'll be there everyday do drop off some supplies, if one day I don't come then I was caught." He looked at her "If that happens I promise I'll tell them you guys left the city, then wait a few days before going back to your group." Delia nodded "I understand." Delia looked back to look at Dean before they went into an alley.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:16:22 am by Kynvuu »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
((Sorry i haven't posted all day. We just adopted another puppy! : ))

Ana-Lucia

As Ana watched as Emma walked over to them while they sat on the porch, and she looked away when she told Dean she was sorry about his loss. About 10 minutes later Delia came up to them and said she was departing, her eyes traveled to Dean. At first Ana was confused, why weren't they safe if she was here? What was she talking about? But she decided to keep her mouth shut until Delia was done, "Be safe. And here." Ana handed over the M16 and a revolver with a few clips. "Just incase."She teen hesitated for a second, "If there's anything you need..."Her voice faded as she looked down as Dean as Delia was finished kissing him. When Delia was out of viewing distance, she took his hand. "She'll be fine." Ana stood up and pulled Dean along with her, "C'mon, I wanna show you something." She implored as she led him into the backyard.

((Sorry again, it's not a long post :/))

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Delia Zambrano
Delia was waken up, but not by Eliza, but by Daniel "Come one you gotta get out of here!" Delia , Eliza and, Daniel came to the street that was one the other side of the diner, then she thought 'Why was she trusting him?' She stopped "Why should I trust you?" Daniel stopped "Just trust me, okay?" he turned around the look at her. Delia was wary, she grabbed Eliza then put her behind her, "Give me a good reason." Daniel stared at her "Just...Because..Just come on!" He went to grab her but Delia slapped him with the butt of her rifle "Get the hell back." Daniel sat on the ground for a moment "I thought this would be easy." He stood up then smirked at her "You should have just come with me." He jumped at her, knocking her to the ground. Delia landed on her back "Get off of me." she spat as she attempted to get her hands free "Calm down, calm down. I'm not the one you should be worrying about." Delia looked back, trying to see Eliza, but she was gone, Delia hoped she went back to the house. "Why did you help me?" Delia glared at him "I was just doing what I was told." Delia waited for him to back up a little but before ramming her knee into his groin. He fell over in pain "You -Removed by Moderator-." he said though his coughing fit. Delia grabbed her rifle then aimed it at him "Get up." She commanded "I don't have to take-" Delia shot at the ground next to him "Alright! Alright!" He slowly got up with his hands above his head "Let's..Let's just take this down a notch." He began to slowly walk towards her but Delia took a few steps back "Don't move." Daniel stopped "Just let me go." Delia raised her brow "Why? Just so you can tell him where I am? Where my friends are?" Suddenly Delia heard trucks "You should have just taken the easy route." Daniel lowered his hands with a smirk on his face.

Delia didn't risk it "Sorry Daniel." His smirk faded "Wha-" Delia shot him, she didn't count how many times, she just did it. Delia lowered the rifle then turned to where the sound of the trucks were coming from, she knew they had to have heard the gunshots. Delia hid behind a dumpster in the alley they had come down, she couldn't go back to the house and risk Eliza's safety, if she was there. She peeked over the dumpster, there were three men, wait four. She could recognize the fourth one, it was Robert. "-Removed by Moderator-." she whispered, he must be the one who told Daniel to come find her. "Damn, poor Daniel." She couldn't recognize the voice "Yeah, poor bastard. I told him she was dangerous." That voice she did recognize. "Delia! Come on out sweetheart!" Delia pressed her back against the dumpster as hard as she could, she didn't know what to do. Then she heard the walking towards her, she had to make a move. She jumped up with her rifle aimed at them "Get the hell away from me." She backed up, her eyes darting from man to man then they landed on Robert. "Delia, long time no see." Delia glared at him "What do you want?" Robert removed his hat "I want my family back of course." Delia laughed "Really? You had ten damn years, how many times did you visit her?" Robert frowned "I'm sorry I was never there, I was busy." Delia scowled "Busy with what? Getting drunk with your friends. Then only time I ever saw you was when you wanted money." Robert looked at the men that had come with him "Go back to the truck." "But sir-" "No buts, I can handle this." The men looked uneasy but did as they were told. Delia watched them leave the alley "You might as well go with them, there is nothing to discuss." Robert sighed "That's where you're wrong." He pulled out his pistol and shot her in the shoulder, Delia stumbled back, her rifle falling to the ground. "You bastard." She placed her right hand over her left shoulder "That's for killing Daniel." Robert pushed her against the brick wall "Where is she?" Delia spat at him, Robert wiped her spit off his face before punching her in the face "Let's do this the easy way, where you come out of this alive."

"Why do you want her so bad, huh?" Robert looked at her "She is my daughter of course. What father wouldn't want his daughter?" Delia tried to get out of his grasp but he held strong "I just want us to be a family." Delia  glared at him "We don't want anything to do with you." Delia head butted him, sending him stumbling backwards into some trash cans. Delia didn't hesitate to run out of the alley and back onto the street next to the Diner. Her eyes searched frantically for Eliza, then she saw her running into the backyard of the house the camp was in "Good girl."she said before running into the diner. She stopped when she came to the bodies of the soldiers she had killed just days before, luckily their guns were still on them. She grabbed the M-16 then ran into the kitchen, taking cover behind the counter. Delia looked at her shoulder, fortunately it wasn't a critical shot and the bullet went clean through. Delia crouched behind the counter, peeking over every so often to see if he was coming. She didn't know how long she waited until she heard the men jogging over to the diner "She's in there, see the blood?" Delia cursed, she didn't even bother to see if she were leaving a trail "If you have a shot, take it." The men looked at Robert "Are you sure sir?" Delia gulped "Make sure she dies."

Yay for puppies! ^^
Once again; Mind any errors. When I make posts this long I usually don't feel like reading it over x.x))
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:51:25 pm by Kynvuu »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
((OMG she's SO cute and small, Rayne. I'mma come over later tonight and bring Zuko! :) ))

Dean Martin

As Ana and Dean sat upon the porch Emma came over and apologised for the passing of Dawn. "Thank you." Dean nodded before Emma walked off to her whereabouts. Moments later Delia, Eliza and some new face come outside, when Delia mentioned that they were departing now he looked towards the new face. Wondering who the hell he was. By his posture and the way he dressed Dean knew he was apart of the military in some way, but, the Marksman decided to keep his trap shut as he scowled the man. "Bye, Eliza." Dean smiled as Eliza said her goodbyes, then he came to realize Delia stopped in front of him. When Delia explained the basics of why she was departing, he gave her a strange look, as in saying. "If that's what you think, then so be it." The she kissed him, at first he was caught off guard, he didn't want this to be the end. Before he knew it she was gone.

Dean turned to look at Ana who tried to comfort him, he just shrugged. "If you say so." After he finished his sentence Ana pulled Dean to his feet saying that she wanted to show him something. 'What could you possibly show me?' He thought. When they reached the backyard Ana let go of his hand and smiled before hopping onto a swing. Dean just laughed and shook his head, "This is what you wanted to show me?" He smiled. "You know, you can be one of the biggest kid I've ever seen." He laughed before placing his behind on the swing next to Ana's. They swung slightly in silence for a few before he decided to speak, "You know, this is probably the most peaceful day we have had in a long time. Even before the riots began." Dean admitted as he kicked his legs back and forth like a little kid.

As the two went on taking a trip down memory lane, Dean's mind was somewhere else, he kept going from thinking about his feelings for Ana, to Alice, then to Delia. Thinking about Dawn, and just thinking about how Dean and Ana would get in so much trouble with the cops in their neighborhood. Since, they both grew up on the streets and right next to each other, you'd always see them together. That's why most people thought they would make one of the cutest couples, but, Dean had his type and Ana had his. Though, he had been there once or twice in his lifetime, it just never lasted as long as he wanted, most of the time he though Ana just did it to do it, out of boredom. He never expected anything more than that though. Ana-Lucia was always a though nut to crack.

No worries, and I just usually skim through my posts if they're long. If you misplace a letter I'm sure people can figure out what you meant... ^^

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
?? Arisa Hunther and Cedric Hunther Applications ??
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2013, 10:34:24 pm »

Arisa Hunther

"We are all scattered pawns of this vicious dictator. Because of him, thousands of lives are now passed, even more so forcibly turned into desperate scurrying rodents, doing anything to survive. I merely play the role he has forced upon us. Now tell me, who's the real villain?"

Name: Arisa (Ah-ree-sa) 'May' 'Rose' Hunther

Alias: To strangers, she uses 'May Florenzo'. She rarely uses her actual name for security purposes and even carries around a forged ID card in case patrols ever seized her. The few associates that do know her call her 'Primrose' or 'Rose' as a cover up Alias.

Personality: A very cautious individual, but also very protective and fiery. Her mindset and methods seem harsh at times, though most of the time she has a reason behind it. She is very upfront with opinions and for the most part very truthful. Arisa can also be as stubborn as an ox and very sadistic, two key reasons she has roamed in solitude. Though much of this changes if the person she is interacting with is very dear to her.

Appearance: Arisa is around 5'6", approximately 160lbs. She is a lighter redhead with a tinge of wavy locks reaching to the middle of her back, sometimes braided and has clear crystal blue eyes. Her skin is fairly pale but has minor battle scars scattered around her. A standard outfit would be a rough leather tank top and/or jacket, tattered old blue jeans and worn out black boots. Her inventory is kept both hooked around her waist by a belt in a leather flip up pouch and a small light backpack slung around her shoulder with holes and one strap missing.

Strength(s):
* Stubborn and Persistent
* Unwavering
* Experienced in combat, (Mainly hand to hand and with pocket knives.)
* Protective
* Motivated
* Ruthless and merciless

Weaknesses:
* Impatient
* Ignorant (In the sense she hates listening to others.
* Lousy Long range fighter. (Has terrible aim with guns from a distance)
* Fierce temper
* Snappy Attitude
* Animal lover (Absolutely hates abuse to animals and refuses to just sit and watch, even if it puts her in danger.)
* Her younger brother

Crush: None

Relationship Status: Single. "And probably always will be."

Other:(I may put more later.)

Cedric Hunther
"No one ever has to walk alone."

Name: Cedric 'Alfred' Hunther

Alias: He does not have much of an alias as his sister but normally goes by his nickname 'Al' because of his dislike for his first name.

Personality: Cedric has a very calm and solitary personality. He can be viewed as caring, trying to help the less fortunate of the quarantined, though much of the time his generosity is taken advantaged of. He isn't much of a fighter, though he will stand up for those he sees the need to. He spends much of his time trying to gather supplies inconspicuously, but never daring to challenge the patrols or get into real mischief for what he needed. Much of his speech is in monotone and its difficult to get him to even a crack a smile anymore.

Appearance: Cedric stands about 5'4" at 130lbs. His hair is a almost blackish brown, reaching a little past shoulder length, always seeming messy and pushed to the side. He has the same bright blue eyes as his sister with similar clothing choices, but much more ragged and cheap.

Strength(s):
* Lean and Agile
* Focus and Concentration
* Stealth
* Minor medical knowledge (Learned from others he associated with.)
* Well informed and a thinker

Weaknesses:
* Weak
* Fighting skills (He isn't a great fighter although he tries to practice)
* Children
* Animals (Especially dogs.)
* Gullible
* Generosity over self needs.

Crush: None

Relationship Status: Single

Other: None

« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 11:26:47 pm by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Accepted! You may post when you feel free! :D

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile

Arisa Hunther

"We are all scattered pawns of this vicious dictator. Because of him, thousands of lives are now passed, even more so forcibly turned into desperate scurrying rodents, doing anything to survive. I merely play the role he has forced upon us. Now tell me, who's the real villain?"

August 25, 8:51 pm

I've been anxious all week for this day. That, and naturally a bit worried. Our mischievous little bundle of rogues plan on infiltrating the quarantined zone in a few hours from now in an attempt at a raid. The last time it went pretty smoothly, but then again that was a few months ago. More of the military must be patrolling by now. But it will be worth it, I know it. Not only will we have a surplus of supplies for a week or two, but I'll get to see him again... As an elder sibling, I can't do anything but worry when I'm not in there with him. I don't know how he survives in there, with all the other rogues sneaking in and killing whoever has a decent amount of equipment. I swear I will get him out of there, no matter the cost.

Arisa paused and flattened her slender figure against the crackled wall behind her. The air around her tensed as she heard the dreaded footsteps of the military patrols stomp past at a slow rate. She weaseled herself, huddling up in a crevice of the darkening alley and lightly tapped the cheap electronic head piece that fuzzed irritatingly against her ear drum. With the lowest and quietest tone, she uttered into the tiny microphone, "I'm blocked in there. Kamikaze, how far is the entrance from your stand point?" She tuned into the static, tapping the piece again to get the buzzing to stop until she heard a masculine voice emit over it, "Approximately 50 meters, but I think the patrol discovered our normal passage. It's no use, we'll have to find another route Rose." Arisa gritted her teeth and shook her head reply back in a demanding tone, "Fine. Half a block ahead I see a metal gate we can leap over, but it probably barbed. That's our only other option." She regains her stance a bit to get a better view and murmurs into the mic, "Make a distraction."

"What? How am I supposed to-" "You still have that smoke grenade on you? Here's a plan, throw it as far as you can away from you and run like hell," she barks over the man's stuttering, making him fall silent. Primrose reached for her belt and unsheathed two machete's she normally used as weapons in these situations. She crept low, leering out of the darkness she was lurking in and waited for the signal. There is no way they could afford to screw this up.  There was too much as stake. Her gaze automatically locked on the blooming cloud of smoke that went off in the distance and took off as discretely as she could. Most of the soldiers were hurrying to the epicenter of the grenade, but Arisa could feel the glares of a few patrols as they pursued after her. She bit her bottom lip darted into part of the large cloud of smoke, covering her mouth with her hands. A few gasps escaped her throat as she choked on smoke.  Drilling shots rang into her ears as she gazed side to side, watching an array of bullets miss her blindly, only a few nearly grazing her. She grinned confidently but froze, finding herself tumbling over as a clump of bullets lodged in her knee. Her hand clasped against her maw to muffled the small scream of agonizing pain. The few soldiers were nearing her and her heart pumped uneasily with adrenaline and fear. With her injury, she knew it was pointless to outrun them and would never make it without collapsing. Those crystal eyes of hers blazed as her body shuddered in misery. Arisa bit her lip and swerved back around in the fog, turning to confront her pursuers within a few moment's time.

The first solider she meet stared as her as if she was mental charging full force at him. He steadied his M60 and met the woman's gaze from only a couple feet away. The solider blasted away but she was already too close and agile on her feet. Rose swept behind him and smacked up his helmet so she could lodge a machete in his gullet and sever his vertebrae for a swift kill. She retrieved the blade and grasped the bloody knife between her teeth, her free hand feeling to see if the corpse had any beneficial arsenal she could use. As she reached to stash away a few minor stolen treasures, Primrose flinched back as more bullets grazed against her arm. With eyes flaring with anger, she forced the heavy corpse up as used it as a bullet shield and snatched the former solidier's gun his cold hand was still holding. Arisa took no attempt to really aim and blasted the gun in the direction of the enemy. She watched relieved when the wild spray took effect after a few seconds and the figure fell. Her hands grasped the gun loosely as she stood up and U-turned towards her destination. A second after, her vision blurred with warmth and she felt a tad light headed. Three soldiers had ambushed her. The one wielding the bloody metal gun that impaled the side of her face clawed at her wrists and lifted her up, keeping her wrists restrained as the two readied there pistols smirking confidently. Arisa flinched and shut her eyes tight as the dreaded noise echoed close to her ear drum.

A few moments passed in wonderment for her. Her blue eyes revealed again, curious to know where they had shot. Blood streams stroked her face, but she felt no pain other then that in her kneecap. The two soldiers had there backs facing her and began to spring in the opposite direction. Her eyes widen as she peered up. Low and behold, the one holding her had a dangerously precise bullet tunnel through a crack in the helmet's visor. She smiled a bit reluctantly as she thought, Damn Kamikaze... Trying to scare the hell out of me? A little sooner next time would be nice... Arisa shrugged the body off of her and leaped as silently ahead as she could. When in range of the two, she stabbed the machine gun she picked up into the left ones back, letting the trigger loose. The solider screamed in agony any by the time the other gazed over in horror, she had kneed him and stuck both machetes into his neck, watching him collapse instantly. This time she quickly retrieved her weapons, leaving the empty gun discarded and sprinted ahead painfully in a sort of limp. She breathed hard from the near death experience and was thankful she could climb over the metal wire gate with no real problem. Her first action after was slumping down against a ruined brick wall and laying her head back, her hand over her heart as she murmured a small praise for escaping alive from the scene. A few minutes later when she calmed down, Arisa tilted her head up watching a familiar shadow near her and sit down chuckling smugly. The girl rolled her eyes, "Don't think you're so smug for saving me one time," she chimed a bit playfully before coughing hoarsely and continuing, "I've helped your sorry ass plenty more times."

She gazed at the man about half a decade older than her that was by her side, listening to him snicker, "Ok, both of us have helped the other. That's what us members of the faceless wolves do." "And now you're naming 'your' group? You know Einstein, there's only two members of this great 'Faceless Wolves' group," Arisa chuckled, "Why pick a name like that anyways?" The man shrugs honestly and retorts, "Cause of sounds cool? I'm not quite sure. I guess being an ex dog of the military kinda leaves feeling like a lone wolf. They brainwash your ideals and you loose your senses of compassion and feelings. If I had stayed any longer, I'd be a hollow shell of myself." She perked up curiously at his words and nodded in agreement. "Yea... Suppose you do. Wouldn't know much about that though since I never did enlist. Had other priorities, and still do." Primrose brought her knees closer to her chest and picked a bit at the bullet wound in her knee, twitching in spurts of pain when trying to get the bullet out. "Alright, the patrol must be done searching for us. Let's go meet up with your brother so we can treat that wound Prim." Arisa winced up out of the blankness of her thoughts and watched Kamikaze rise to a stand. She pushed up against the wall for support and limped up following after him as they entered the quarantined area stealthily.

((Hope you don't mind the little journal entry I included for Arisa. I felt it would blend well as a start for introducing the character. And sorry its kinda length x.x))
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 03:17:49 am by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!