Author Topic: That awkward moment when...  (Read 7054 times)

Offline F a t a l

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: That awkward moment when...
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 08:02:56 pm »
This happens to me pretty often. One time I ended up on a hill in south pole, in the middle of some pack's 'territory' so of course, what do they do? They start yelling at me and then powerplay and 'kill me'. :p
Found in-game as F a t a l
Frequently hanging around on characters Daiquiri and Paenitere.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2013, 09:09:15 pm »
I remember when I logged on and Shallow, who wasn't my friend at the time, was lying on her back right on the spot where I spawned.
"Welll hello to you too Flobby," she said. XD
It was both awkward and funny.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Nightlilac

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Nightlilac
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2013, 09:38:50 pm »
I accidentally spawned on the wrong character and ended up in Ficho Tunnel. I was supposed to be an orange winged wolf with blue wings, and I added a lighter belly as well... Until I spawned right in the middle of three pokemon roleplays. They all mistook me for a pokemon named Charizard. I spammed E... and then just exited Feralheart.

Offline JGree

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Dog's body, wolf's spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2013, 09:45:27 pm »
I once spawned in the middle of a pack of very large German Shepherds. I was a Border collie mix, so...yeah. I was killed 15 times (once by each member) before I could bolt.

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2013, 11:49:07 pm »
I was on my OC, Demons Robot in Bonfire (well I didn't spawn, I was watching TV for a moment and then looked back at the laptop screen)

And I happen to see my ex-girlfriend... o_o yeah don't ask... I didn't even RESPOND.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2013, 12:41:00 am »
I was strolling through my characters until I picked the one I wanted play, one I haven't really logged onto for a while, and thought this character was somewhere in cape. Instead, I found myself in the middle of Bonfire, right on the edge of a mate center going on. To make my awkwardness even worse, I was lagging, so I couldn't just flee the scene. o-o''

So, after a few minutes once I could move, I clicked on my bio tab and just clicked "Go Home" to get out of there.

Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2013, 01:26:30 am »
Well, I made all the WELL KNOWN Creepypasta characters, and so I loved Eyeless-Jack more than the others and he was the only present I would play on, FOREVER. So I once logged in, and I spawned in SkyRim right in the middle of a sex scene. I was all like "Holy Fuc-." Then I Moves back, Saved home, and spammed E till I got so far away and then re-saved my home. xD
When I spawned in the middle of the sex scene, they all were like "ER-MAH-GERD, IT'S EJ. -fangirls- LET MEH LOVE U. SAK.FHSDILUGHDFUIDFHGUIHFDG"

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2013, 03:24:02 am »
Well, I made all the WELL KNOWN Creepypasta characters, and so I loved Eyeless-Jack more than the others and he was the only present I would play on, FOREVER. So I once logged in, and I spawned in SkyRim right in the middle of a sex scene. I was all like "Holy Fuc-." Then I Moves back, Saved home, and spammed E till I got so far away and then re-saved my home. xD
When I spawned in the middle of the sex scene, they all were like "ER-MAH-GERD, IT'S EJ. -fangirls- LET MEH LOVE U. SAK.FHSDILUGHDFUIDFHGUIHFDG"

Should have reported that, but I understand if ye didn't get screenshots at the time.

I've spawned on my coyote character multiple times in the middle of the Bonfire 'horse territory', and pretty much every single time I'm autohit- kicked in the face (their post was literally, -kicks- ) before I can move to the safety of a shrub e.e

Another time I spawned near a character named death, who at the time was just sitting there behind me letting me think they were away from the computer. I was bored, so I started RPing with myself, howling my loneliness at the moon and such. Then the Death character decides to join in on my solo RP, and continued to tackle my character and force her to become a demon or die O.o By then I should have walked away, but it was making me laugh so I let the floof continue for some time longer. Eventually the user had to go, leaving my poor traumatized character flopped on a rock :P

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2013, 08:43:55 am »
That awkward moment when you spawn in front of a dancing line and the ones in front of you are shaking dat booteh! x3

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline JBRWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Smile Always :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2013, 06:29:39 pm »
Before I spawned in the middle of a MC and got shouted at xD