Author Topic: The Invasion [Remaking] |Opened And Accepting|  (Read 12700 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: The Invasion [Remaking] |Opened And Accepting|
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2013, 05:20:41 pm »
Jack Wilder
"Nothing's ever locked!"

Jack looked at Carly realizing Andy wasn't going to do no harm to the pair. He heard Carly saying, "Hi..." Jack stood his ground, his hand still on his gun if the teenage girl tried to make a move.  Suddenly, the bright, green-eyed spoke to the pair, "Did you two just come from over there?" While her head nodded while she was speaking. Jack spun his head round, his brown eyes searching the area where Andy nodded to. A few zombies lurked in a group, not noticing the others chatting to each other. "Ye," Jack shrugged, turning his head back to Andy... "We'll have to go soon," Jack spoke, noticing Carly acting a bit edgy. He wanted to see Mila to.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2013, 05:31:40 pm »
Andy Rowen
Andy nodded, narrowing her eyes at them slightly. "Whatever. You two go. I have things to do." She said turning. A zombie had found its way over and pressed towards her. Instinctively, Andy grabbed its neck and snapped it, then continued up the hill, taking her machete out at the top. Her bright green eyes hovered over the two for a minute before she turned to leave.
(Short, gah)

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2013, 05:38:41 pm »

Mariah Philips

The quiet crunching of dead leaves interrupted the silence of the woods on the outskirts of the city. Mariah shot a glance to Hunter, who seemed unfazed by the sounds and continued on, her hand gripping tightly onto her bow. A low moan came from behind her and she whipped around, fixing an arrow into the string of her bow. She drew it back to her cheekbone, holding her breath. The source of the sound was a single snarling dog, its fangs glistened with fresh blood. A growl rumbled in its throat as it advanced forward, ignoring the fact that Mariah was holding a weapon. The blonde exhaled, letting go of the string and watching as the arrow flew towards the canine, sinking into the flesh of it's shoulder blade. It didn't even wince. Hunter was trembling behind her legs, letting out a series of terrified squeaks and hisses. The dog was now in touching distance and Mariah could smell its foul breath as saliva dripped from it's snarling maw. She took a small step back, not daring to load another arrow. The movement seemed to have triggered something in the canine's mind because it lunged at her, slamming into her chest. Mariah cried out, grappling for her gun that was hanging from her belt...

She finally unhooked it from her belt, now on the floor with the dog digging its razor-sharp claws into her chest. She pointed the gun at its ribs, right where its heart should be and pulled the trigger. The dog let out a yelp before becoming limp on top of the girl. Mariah pushed the corpse off of her, wincing as a pain ripped through her chest. She gently prodded and poked at her ribs, there was definitely some damage there. Her eyes scanned around her desperately for Hunter, he came into view to the left of her. Her eyes swam in and out of focus as she started to walk towards the city again to look for shelter.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2013, 05:49:32 pm »

Grinding her teeth together, Carly hated when people do that crap. It just wasting time, but mostly her time. Carly hated it. Squinting her eyes a little, slowly growling she shrugged and turned her head to Jack, but then back at the girl when she turned back to look at them. Carly raised an eyebrow...Wasting time again she said in her mind, really losing her patient. Once she was finally gone, Carly took a step forward. "SO much for wasting time" she grumbled, then quietly listened to sounds as she stood there, quiet. Suddenly, the whisper of sound disappeared. Carly turned around and looked at Jack. Now it wasn't safe. "We need to go shelter...it's now not safe."

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2013, 05:51:33 pm »
(Found a good resource to see what Andy's voice sounds like and how she acts. Watch the whole video, please. I do not own the video or any content in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQw5kJ7z8fw )

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2013, 06:14:40 pm »
Jack Wilder
"Nothing's ever locked!"

Jack watched Andy narrow her eyes, and raised his eyebrow. "Whatever. You two go. I have things to do." Andy said, and Jack rolled his eyes. Teenagers, he thought, and stared at the zombie right at her... His brown eyes widened, and he was about to get his gun out but the girl snapped its head... Jack watched her walk up the hill, and heard Carly speak, "SO much for wasting my time!" Jack smiled, and itched his head slowly. Jack watched as the flesh Andy threw, and the bottle Carly threw wasn't really distracting the zombies any more...  "We need to go shelter...it's now not safe." He heard Carly say. "Ye, let's go. Mila will be waiting." He shrugged, and looked at the green eyed teenager. She was still looking at them, but turned away and started to walk. "Let's go," Jack sighed, and started to walk towards the house.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2013, 06:15:48 pm »
Andy Rowen
Andy walked down the hill the opposite way she had just been, avoiding zombies by simply walking around them. She kept walking into a thin forest of branchy trees. The first tree she came to was a light brown, full of green leaves. Easily, Andy grabbed the lowest tree branch and pulled. Andy climbed the tree high, going to the top. Sighing as she got to one of the top branches, she laid herself down, resting on the curve of the high, sturdy branch. The leaves made her almost invisible in the tree, and you'd have to look very hard to be able to spot her from the ground. Andy rested her head back on the branch, staring into space as she thought.

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2013, 06:28:06 pm »

Mariah Phillips

Mariah walked through the woods at a slower pace than what she usually did, stopping frequently for time to catch her breath. She glanced down at her blood-stained top and pulled her coat tighter around her chest, hiding most of her wounds. Hunter mewed in distress, noticing the decrease of his owner's strength. The blonde scooped up the kitten and immediately felt better, "I'm alright, sweetie. Don't worry." She whispered to him, hugging him tightly to her throbbing chest. She noticed the change in her surroundings, towering, run-down buildings lined the streets. Debree littered the ground, just waiting to be tripped over. Mariah picked her way through the road, finally finding a sturdy-looking wall to lean against. She let out a long breath of air and briefly closed her eyes, wishing the pain would go away.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2013, 06:41:44 pm »

Nodding in agreement,they begin off walking towards the building that Mila and Jack as they use it as shelter. Silent on the way to the building, they then came up to halt. Carly was now standing in front a door. They were here already? Watching as Jack opens the door silently, she went in first and turned around, watching his back just in case if any zombies. Luckily, they weren't so just continued, so it she watch after him (xD). When the door was silently closed shut, Carly couldn't hear nothing, but silence. Weird. Chewing on her lips, she back Jack and raised an eyebrow. "Where is she" she asked, because where she was standing looked like a living room, or used to look like one. Carly rested her bags, and weapons on the broken couch, and waited for Jack's response.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2013, 06:58:43 pm »
Jack Wilder
"Nothing's ever locked!"

Jack stood before the building where he and Mila lived. He opened the door silently, slinging his backpack from his shoulder. "Finally," he murmured under his breath. He dropped his backpack on the floor with a thump; he grabbed his gun and put it on the shelf. Then he heard Carly speak, "Where is she?" Jack shrugged, she could be anywhere! "Mila!" Jack spoke loudly, "we have a visitor!" (Can we say she's in the bedroom? :P ) Jack opened the door to the bedroom, and saw Mila laying comfortably in the bed. Jack smiled happily, and waited for Carly to enter patiently.