Author Topic: Adopt me! 8D  (Read 4566 times)

Offline JGree

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Dog's body, wolf's spirit
    • View Profile
Re: Adopt me! 8D
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2013, 05:04:57 pm »
For some reason, when I am on my Faia character, unborn pups ask me to be their mommy. Strangely, it doesn't annoy me very much. I ask them why they are walking around and being noisy if they are unborn, and send them on their way.

Am I part robot or something?

Offline LjFeral

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • It's Ok. I still love you :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2013, 03:02:45 pm »
I actually have to disagree with the existence of Mate centers. Feral Heart is not a dating site, but that's all those kids seem to care about. " I need a mate! Be my lover! " At least that's how I see it. Not sure if even making a rule based on MC's would work. Too many loopholes.

Edit: sorry somehow this jumped to another thread. Must have been tired but this belongs in the mate center thread.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 06:28:47 pm by Feral »

Offline Cherryheart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • shrek lion
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2013, 10:15:37 am »
How long has the 'adoption center' been around anyway?
I'm not too sure of when the adoption center was created, but what I do know is that the adoption center will haunt you until the day you die.
On Feralheart, of course.
But yeah, as with other people I do think these adoption centers are quite bothersome. Even if a pup does get adopted, it's probably a matter of minutes before whoever adopted them gets kicked off their computer lol. Also, anybody else find it a little distorted to the fact a walking fetus is trying to get you to be their parent?

i sleep with a gun under my pillow pet

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2013, 10:58:42 pm »
How long has the 'adoption center' been around anyway?
I'm not too sure of when the adoption center was created, but what I do know is that the adoption center will haunt you until the day you die.
On Feralheart, of course.
But yeah, as with other people I do think these adoption centers are quite bothersome. Even if a pup does get adopted, it's probably a matter of minutes before whoever adopted them gets kicked off their computer lol. Also, anybody else find it a little distorted to the fact a walking fetus is trying to get you to be their parent?

Ah I love the common 'walking fetus'. No.. Just... No...
I also didn't know they could talk ya' know. They are almost as annoying as the pups/kits.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2013, 12:00:23 am »
I honestly don't exactly remember when the Adoption Centers began becoming a trend but I do remember when the Mate/Adoption Centers weren't around. Good times, but that's another tale. When it comes to youngsters in-game wise wishing to become adopted, rarely am I a pup magnet so little do I have to worry about an abandoned, abused, or walking fetus strolling up to me and asking me to be their father. If something as such was to happen, I'd merely shake my head and refuse. However if they become persistent, I'd then tell them why in a kind explanation so to not cause a grudge or hurt any personal feelings. Most of the time, they either understand or simply loose interest and run off. But never have I actually had a pup get mad at me for refusing and result to caps raging, threatening, etc.
Bonfire, I understand, tends to be crawling with pups and individuals seeking a mate. However, most of the time individuals stroll around on such characters out of sheer boredom. I also know that when it comes to certain pups/cubs, they might wish to want to start off their character as a young one and gradually grow up over time. This is a good thing for it allows the puppeteer controlling the character behind that computer screen to gain experience and bond more so with their character instead of using it for a day then tossing it in that abyss of dead memories. So sometimes judging these individuals who merely like to start off as a youngling isn't the wisest of choices. Though, the walking fetuses is a completely different matter. Either way, the main reason remains (in my perspective). Boredom.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 12:02:04 am by Vespian »
gone

Offline Immortal Genocide

• Forum Newcomer
  • Paradise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2013, 01:22:09 am »
I have to agree. This {EXTREMLEY RANDOM} Person asked me to adopt her. I kindly said no thank you, like others. She acted utterly horrid to me, as she ranted on about how much adults were....Nevermind. But...I blocked her, and about a few days later I unblocked her, just because I'm an odd person. She whispered me the second I unblocked her, Still ranting on about it. I find that horrid and obsessive. I would sometimes RP as a pup on feralheart, or a cub. I myself wouldn't even ask or be adopted. I would usually just hiss and RP the things, and If someone found me and adopted me, I'd just go with the flow. So...I'm rambling on now, Aren't I? ;A;
Frankie. Just keep laughing so I can cry more.

Offline Loopyloola

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2013, 07:38:47 pm »
I don't mind the adoption center but I hate it when they are like "No body likes me my parents were killed in front of me I am homeless adopt me if you have a heart" Most of the cubs or pups I adopt there like "hi" I show them my home and than no contact ever again

Offline Immortal Genocide

• Forum Newcomer
  • Paradise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2013, 09:10:49 pm »
*their

I see. They bug me like that to, but illiteracy is the worst part of it. I've never met a good spammer before. :I

I actually kindly asked if one of them to stop spamming in Flourite. You should have seen what she posted after that one thing. Since I can't screenshot I shall thus disgust you by literally imitate exactly what she said.

Immortal Genocide(me) - Please stop spamming, nobody here seems to want a pup and I can easily
report you. I'm positive nobody would be pleasured to have someone spamming and messing up their posts when they roleplay. (I can't because of the buggery prt sc not on my laptop. :{ )

~*Kate*~ - listen i didn't do jack ur just som -Removed by Moderator- who cant do -Removed by Moderator- so get the -Removed by Moderator- away from me im helping out a friend but u clearly dont have 1 of those cuz -Removed by Moderator-. -Removed by Moderator- and i just reported and blocked u.

I'm sorry that you had to see that, but I should really just let that out so some people can see what types of people there are. :L I apoligize if you don't believe me or find what I had posted unessicary.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:42:26 pm by Kynvuu »
Frankie. Just keep laughing so I can cry more.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv