Author Topic: Random Roleplay Party!  (Read 10460 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Random Roleplay Party!
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2013, 09:40:31 pm »
"Hey!" The unicorn screamed, trying to block the can in which was thrown into the direction of the canine clone. "Nobody hurts my friends!" Drawing out a lifesaver, the unicorn balanced it in its mouth, staring at the cans. "SCREW THIS!" it screamed, whipping out a laser and rapidly blasting the cans while screaming "PEW PEW PEW, 'MERICA."

Smoke thickened the air, lights flashed, a blinding glow rose around the room, and when it finally died down and the gray cleared, a figure could be seen. A shadow with a laser. And finally, the air was fresh once more, and Vickie Rowz - the awesome unicorn- stood awesomely in the center of dead cans piled on top of each other. The battle was won. The cans were dead. And Vickie had swag.

She blew off the smoke from her laser like a boss.

Offline Gravitation

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Booper Dooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2013, 10:01:11 pm »
At fist, Random Cat simply stared in shock at the epic unicorn that stood before him; and then he ran away like a maniac. "I'LL BE BACK!" he shouted as he rushed into the bushes.

After a few minutes, the loud squeaking of wheels could be heard as the multi-colored cat returned, pushing a massive party cannon. Without hesitation, he lit up the flammable rope that dangled from the back, and jumped into the cannon. "3... 2.. 1..." he counted down.

With a huge puff of pink-colored smoke, he shot up towards the sky. "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING!!!" he called out as he soared though the air.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 10:04:28 pm by Gravitation »

Offline JGree

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Dog's body, wolf's spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2013, 02:39:48 am »
At once, the canine clones rushed over to the awesome unicorn and surrounded her. Kneeling on their forelegs like all those animals in The Lion King, they chanted, "All hail the unicorn! All hail the unicorn!"

Offline Gravitation

• Experienced Traveler
  • Booper Dooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2013, 02:56:11 am »
When the crazy feline finally fell back down, he landed straight on top of the praised unicorn. "EVERYONE BEHOLD THE AWESOME POWER OF MY CAPS LOCK AND OVER-USAGE OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed. Random Cat did the moonwalk on Vickie's back, his grin so wide that it nearly stretched across his entire face.

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2013, 04:58:33 am »
The Tom just watched the thing silent.-Ve~, where's Germouser? Sadly he didn't came'a to this Party-, he thinks.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2013, 11:27:06 am »
Raising her head, Vickie - the awesome unicorn - did the Challenge Completed face. Whipping her head, she sang, "I whip my hair I whip my hair." But as she sang and sucked in the glorious feeling of Challenge Completed, the tom landed in her back and took up the attention, doing his moonwalk. Doing the gasp face, the unicorn turned her head and barfed up rainbows onto the tom. "SCREW THIS!" she screamed, whipping out her lifesaver. "FOR NARNIA!" Whipping her head to one side, she tried to cut the tom's body in half using the lifesaver. (Doesn't kill them, no blood)

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2013, 12:23:48 pm »
O.o he was shoked to death

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2013, 12:33:52 pm »
Whipping her head around, she tried to shake the tom off and glared at the other tom. (Pyroraptor). "You're next." She whispered, narrowing her eyes at the tom. Advancing forward, she took a few steps, raising her lifesaver into the air.

Offline Gravitation

• Experienced Traveler
  • Booper Dooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2013, 03:57:17 pm »
Random Cat tumbled off of the unicorn as he attempted to dodge her lifesaver, falling onto the bare ground. Out of nowhere he pulled out another can of his notorious silly string and sprayed it over Vickie's eyes. "I SHALL DEFEND THIS POOR, VULERABLE KITTEH!!!!!" he declared, continuing to spray neon-colored silly string onto the mythical creature.

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2013, 05:35:23 pm »