Author Topic: Come Join My Group! /No/  (Read 3182 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: Come Join My Group! /No/
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2013, 08:07:48 pm »
I don't have any stories about people wanting me to join your group, but Insanity when you make groups like 'Can't invite me now' you make me think of the song, 'How do you like me, now?' XD

ZelosWilder

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2013, 12:14:54 am »
Well, unfortunately, with General gone, you will have to deal with random group invites. People can't effectively advertise anymore, so they are going to have to start inviting random people. .-.

Offline Phatom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Dorian the personal floof.
    • View Profile
    • Zinci on deviantART.
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2013, 01:06:10 am »
This has happened to me a few times, especially when I'm on my fursona and with my best friend who's also on her own fursona. It gets frustrating sometimes because I'm mainly on a lion and I'm usually never on anything else, there's only a fair few lion RP's you can find which suit your own standards. For starters, my standards are: Literate, realistic to accept a grey lion (if with my friend a white lion too), mapless/mapped and active. I get about up to four requests a day from lion pride's, I'm flattered people want you to join their group but sometimes it has to be a no.

People need to understand their thirst in getting members may tick people off, I'd rather be whispered and asked then get sent an invite!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 01:08:18 am by Phatom »

Image by cakeindafridge on dA.
My dA - http://zinci.deviantart.com/

Offline jay warfang

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2013, 08:24:18 pm »
Maybe since I mostly hang around on Quill who is a fox and there seem to be few active fox skulks out there I don't get to many random invites. However Quill get's a lot of whispers from warriors groups who want him to be a lone rival to their clan, Or rouge, clan hating groups who want him as their leaders "Pet" cat killer. It's annoying. If they read his bio they would see he is not fit to kill anything that can fight back. I have no issue if they want me to independently interact with their group but I am not going to join the group. Thusly I maintain my freedom