Author Topic: Ask Exxle  (Read 3183 times)

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Exxle
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 04:15:51 am »
1: If yah'd have to pick a favorite type of noodle/pasta (newdle...nuudel..NEWDLE) what would it be? i'dgowithbowtie...

2: What is your favorite place to visit?

3: If you get stranded on an island in Florida what would be 3 things you would take? (Possibly a boat so you could ride out and visit me....)

4: Can you ski or snowboard?

5: What's your favorite actor/actress ALEXANDRADADDARIO-..thisisbecomingMYaskmethreadLOL

6: What would you say if I were to be stalking you on my wittle stalker account right nao?

7: Hurrhurr, do you want me to share my doughnut wif yew?

8: -Hands some  milk to go along with your half of my doughnut-

9: Are you... BATMAN

10: What's your favorite you-tube channel?

-

Ohgawrsh I ask random questions.
[/center]

Oh Re. ~ <333 Sorry for a late response, but now I shall answer your questions. ~

I. Oh wow. I had to zoom in quite a bit to see that lit'le piece of text you have put there.. Bc Pfft, I see everything... Lol, although Bowtie is a great newdle item, I think I favour Penne pasta the most. ~ -Crushes your dreams.-

II. Sedona, 'nuff said. It is the most beautiful historical town I have ever been to. The weather is great, the pines give off this wonderful aroma... The mountains and hills are beautifully carved and the water is as clear as day. And it is only a two hour drive from where I live. c:

III. Ah yes. A boat would be one, to give ye' a little visit my fluffily floof. I would also bring my iPhone because apparently I can't go on without it. The third thing would be... bacon. Bc

IV. I can do neither sadly. Where I live, there is absolutely no snow at all so I wouldn't be able to participate in activities such as those.

V. NORMAN REEDUS. /caps

VI. Oh dear... O_o" Stay back.. I have cookies and I am not afraid to use them!

VII. Yus please... cB

VIII. -Omnomnomnom.-

IX. No... No I am not. Oh wait... I have to go for a bit... But "I'll be back". Bc Terminator reference...

X. I can't decide between Pewdiepie and TheSyndicateProject. <3

In-Game User: ex0rcist