Author Topic: closed for now  (Read 6536 times)

Offline floradaisylily

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ~Weekly FH Youtube Series Idea~
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2014, 01:46:40 am »
I will be willing to make a character to act with if that's what you are doing- and if you are using voices, be sure to tell me the script of my character (even though I won't be doing a voice) because I don't want to do a character if they are supposed to swear because I don't like swearing :/ also, I do have a YouTube account, so you can pm me on YouTube or on the feral heart website. (If you want to know my YouTube username on YouTube just ask :3 What is your username on YouTube?)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2014, 11:12:18 pm »
I will be willing to make a character to act with if that's what you are doing- and if you are using voices, be sure to tell me the script of my character (even though I won't be doing a voice) because I don't want to do a character if they are supposed to swear because I don't like swearing :/ also, I do have a YouTube account, so you can pm me on YouTube or on the feral heart website. (If you want to know my YouTube username on YouTube just ask :3 What is your username on YouTube?)

I don't like swearing either.   ???
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2014, 02:49:43 pm »
I'd love to help!!  My computer has a microphone built into it and I could to voicing...Let me know if you're up for the challenge of workin with me :P
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906