Author Topic: the artic plains canine and feline rp open and accepting  (Read 74205 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: the artic plains canine and feline rp open and accepting
« Reply #540 on: October 08, 2013, 11:40:29 am »

Name: Briggan

Species: Snow Leopard

Appearance: A large male snow leopard with huge canines. He has a long bushy tail, and long legs. His eyes are pale blue with a tint of dark blue. He has a scar on the bridge of his nose in which he got from a wolf fight. Briggan is 4' 5'' at the shoulder. He has long claws, and even longer teeth. He has strong back legs that help him navigate his mountain territory. His front legs aren't as strong, but he can still beat down a wolf with them.

Personality: Briggan is fierce to strangers, and sometimes unpredictable. When arguing, he is not afraid to attack. If someone is trespassing in his turf, he will drive them off, not afraid to use brute force. But when playing or doing something non-violent, he is calm, gentle, and serene. But, just remember that one word or one wrong step, and Briggan is not afraid to kill you.

Background: Briggan was born to Faline and Mortimer. He had 2 sisters and one brother. His sisters were named Feren and Lilly. His brother was named Astral. Briggan loved to play with Astral, usually play-fighting or Chase out the Intruder. Usually they might play with Lilly and Feren, but sometimes the toms would play on their own.  When the four cubs turned two, their parents sent them off to survive. Briggan was nervous but also excited to set up a territory of his own. He found a nice secluded territory at the base of a mountain, and started there. The prey was plentiful, and a river was just outside his base-camp. His little 'base-camp' was a spot in the middle of his territory that is a clearing surround by trees, with bushes and a sun-warmed rock. When Briggan was patrolling one-day, he found an intruder. He growled, baring his 8-inch fangs. The intruder gave in, but with a good sniff and a look into his eyes, he realized the intruder was Astral, his brother! He invited Astral to live with him, and the two expanded their territory to double it's original size. Astral and Briggan currently live at the base of a mountain.

Family: ---v
Mother: Faline > Small Snow Leopard > Deceased
Father: Mortimer > Large Snow Leopard > Deceased
Sisters: Lilly > Small Snow Leopard > Deceased   Feren > Average Snow Leopard > Alive
Brothers: Astral > Large Snow Leopard > Alive
Mate: None
Crush: None
Cubs: None
Other: Tundra Cat

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: October 08, 2013, 12:31:18 pm »
OOC: hello :3

IC: "Well." Ice sighed. "Things can only go up from here."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: October 08, 2013, 03:24:24 pm »
Katier looked at the brute and tilted her head slightly, then nodding slightly as she lifted to her haunches with a huff. Her blue optics scanning the tunnels.

Phantom woke from her slumber in the tree and let out a yawn, lifting to her paws she flexed her claws and leapt from the high branch; swiftly landing in the snow. The female leopard let out a huff as she peered around; nothing but snow and trees. Letting out a huff she set off on a wonder.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: October 08, 2013, 03:54:59 pm »
Ice wanted to growl at her for even thinking of moving deeper into his maze of tunnels, but said nothing. The look he gave was enough.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 08, 2013, 04:21:45 pm »
Kira cocked her head. "A loner? He won't leave?"
ooc: dunastar you are accepted and thanks for joining!
ic: soul nodded if it werent for him none opf this would have happened. he's destroyed or societie" she said almost growling

inner beauty come from within

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 08, 2013, 05:40:43 pm »
"That's terrible!" She gasped. "Why?"

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: October 08, 2013, 06:53:09 pm »
"northern rose wanted him gone as he was stealing prey" she started "so a patrol was organized, genesis went against orders and northern rose gave her the standard punishment nip. but genesis fought back. it became a full blown fight... and genesis won" she finished "genesis wouldnt have disobeyed orders if the loner hadnt come" claw growled

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: October 08, 2013, 07:22:59 pm »
Briggan padded through the trees, occasionally sniffing and scent marking anything that he even though smelled like anything other than him, his brother, or prey. Suddenly Owl scent wafted gently into his nose. He made a loud clicking sound in his throat, and soon enough his brother, Astral trotted up, "Prey?"
"Yup, Snowy Owl."
"K. I will disable the wing, while you kill."
"Ok Astral, you go left, I go right." The two snow leopards parted, evantually they came across a Snowy Owl that was on the ground, pecking at a dead mouse. The two leopards talked to eachother via tail signals. Soon enough, Briggan raised his tail. Astral launched out, grabbing the shocked bird by the wing. A crunching sound rang through the snowy forest. Briggan bounded out, grabbing the owl's throat. He snapped it and it fell limp. Astral purred, "Nice job! See ya at camp!" Briggan nodded, and Astral walked towards camp, while Briggan continued patrolling.

Briggan entered camp, Astral was grooming his long tail, while the owl lay in the center of the clearing. Half of it was eaten. Briggan approached, and lay down by it, munching eagerly on the still warm meat.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 08, 2013, 08:57:23 pm »
(i assume you just mean their camp alone right?)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 08, 2013, 09:45:46 pm »
Katier caught the brute looking at her from the corner of her eye, whipping her head around to face him she let a growl rumbled through her throat; she was fed up with the brutes behavior over some 'tunnels'. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she returned the glare back towards the male wolf.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.