Author Topic: |:|Last Days|:| (Sign Ups Closed)  (Read 97354 times)

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Re: |:|Last Days|:| An Open and Accepting Dog RP.
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2013, 09:10:14 pm »
Jewel steps up quietly. "I'll take her...I'll care for her and watch her Alpha." She dips her head and tail in respect, closing her mismatched blue and green eyes, waiting for a response.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2013, 09:11:44 pm »
The pack members narrowed their eyes at Agro. "Your negative..." Two other Shepard's growled at Agro.  The pack looked at Rogue and smiled. "We'll all help carry the child along with feeding her sir..." Rogue smiled back at his pack members. "We're keeping it an that's final now." Rogue said shooting a glare at Agro. "You don't need to help but when we take this child with us, you know you're going to end up loving her to death." He huffed and helped the child onto his back ((Rouge's Back)) "Now, lets get a move on we don't have much time to go until night falls..."

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2013, 09:16:50 pm »
Agro perked his ears at the other shepherd in the pack spoke to him. Instantly, he curled back his lips to flash his fangs in a snarl. "Watch it." He snarled. "Remember who you're talking to." The cattle dog added, glaring at the lower ranking shepherd and clacking his jaws together in a warning. He quieted down in respect while the Alpha spoke to him, and he ducked his head a bit. "Okay. But I'm telling you, this is a mistake..." He murmured under his breath, glancing up at Rogue.

Denarii snarled at Agro's negativity and let out a huff. "What's his problem..." She wondered aloud to the mixbreed fae beside her. "Anyway, I'll help you watch her, Jewel." The Canaan Dog said in a warm tone, smiling up at her.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2013, 09:18:55 pm »
Jewel nods, watching the child on Rogue's back with wide eyes. "Do you think that's safe...?" She looks back at Denarii curiously.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2013, 09:22:41 pm »
Rogue nodded. Its fine  Jewel... And also,Jewel you and Denarii will take watch of the child tomorrow when she wakes up." He said with a slight dip of his head to the two pack members. "I will make further instructions when tomorrow comes though so for now I watch her." He said in a soft tone glancing at the child on his back who was now calmed down and and asleep. Rogue smiled. "But right now we must keep traveling, and keep as quiet as possible so no walkers hear us and wake the child up." He said and padded out the door as the four year old hugged Rouge's neck in her sleep.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 09:24:37 pm by BlacWolf »

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2013, 09:26:08 pm »
Agro let out a huff, glaring at the child on Rogue's back as he followed him out of the house. He remained silent, head low.

Denarii glanced from the child to Jewel and nodded. "I think she's pretty safe with Rogue right now." She replied with a gentle smile and a dip of her head. She rose to her paws and confidently strode after the departing pack, tail naturally curled above her back.
sig by me

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2013, 09:27:50 pm »
Jewel nips at Apros side. "This isn't a bad thing, quit pouting like a pup." She blinks at him.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2013, 09:29:52 pm »
~Night Time~
Rogue padded on the street looking by his side at his beta. "Agro do you smell anything...?" He asked his beta. "Perhaps meat or another nearby city...?" He huffed and glanced back at the child who was still asleep on the his back. ((Gosh short posts XD))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2013, 09:33:58 pm »
Agro perked his ears as Jewel nipped a him, simply blowing a sigh from his maw and rolling his eyes. "I'm just saying taking this stupid human pup is a bad idea." He replied, padding forward to the alpha as he mentioned his name. Blinking, he shrugged and raised his head to take in a few whiffs of the air. "I smell- It kinda- smells like- fresh food." He replied with an excited yip. "Coming from over there, c'mon!" He barked, darting towards an old abandoned restaurant.

Denarii padded behind the pack faithfully as they traveled, tongue hanging from her open jaws. The mention of food sent her head up, ears forward. "Finally!" She yipped in hunger, bounding over to stand behind the Alpha, fluffy tail wagging behind her.
sig by me

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2013, 09:36:23 pm »
Jewel follows quietly, knowing that she eats last, being the lowest rank. She sits down when they reach the food, waiting patiently.